Szerző
Topic neve: Unjust bans
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Unjust bans
1. hozzászólás - 2009.07.15. 21:50:52
You can complain about having been banned in this topic, but make sure you stick to this topic only. We delete such posts from other topics.
Pontszám: 5
averagerohail1
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Unjust bans
2. hozzászólás - 2010.01.28. 14:25:31
my brother deleted my account in a fit of rage. could u plz restore my account. character- best doomlord.
public enemywako
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.02.06. 21:04:05
You people have denied my quiz questions because of spelling. The last 1 I answered had a word spelled wrong! And yes I forget what the question was, maybe ya'll have a way of looking it up? I have today alone come across 2 questions with wrong answers, according 2 google. There seems 2 b a flaw in the abilty of your staff, I would think you should look into it.
Pontszám: 5.33
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.02.06. 21:17:34 (Válasz wako #3 hozzászólására.)
This is the forum for bans. There are forums for "Quiz errors" and "My quiz question was rejected"
If you post the quiz question you have problems with there, someone may be able to help you and the admins will make corrections.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.04.10. 23:33:11
I know this isn't a ban (yet), but seriously, what the hell is up with this threat?

Yesterday, 08:52 Attention: Please try to ask respondable questions, and take care to mark the good answer. If you do not take care, you may lose the opportunity to write questions in the future, and you may also lose the opportunity to acquire soul energy this way.

The only questions I have had refused are the ones that the GAME ADMIN has said should have been approved - and when they have been approved (finally), they have over 70% accuracy scores!

Someone REALLY needs to lose their job, as they are obviously incompetent at it.
averageelgoog942
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.04.11. 01:47:59 (Válasz wako #3 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: wako - 2010.02.06. 21:04:05
You people have denied my quiz questions because of spelling. The last 1 I answered had a word spelled wrong! And yes I forget what the question was, maybe ya'll have a way of looking it up? I have today alone come across 2 questions with wrong answers, according 2 google. There seems 2 b a flaw in the abilty of your staff, I would think you should look into it.

My god man. He very specifically said the very first post stick to this topic or else the posts will be deleted. And I'm not suprised that your quiz questions were rejected. Just look at your spelling in that last post...
A hozzászólást elgoog942 módosította 2010.04.11. 01:48:35-kor
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.04.30. 22:02:33
So I just got a 72 hour Quiz Ban for posting the following question:

In order to have your question approved, you have to:?
a) Make the question or answer about Hungary
b) Write about boring literature
c) Don't write about sports, and especially North American sports
d) All of the above

Ok, yes. This was not a valid attempt at a legitimate question. But it underlines a point that I and MANY others are getting REALLY PISSED OFF at the double standards (and the complete mystery standards) in the Quiz system.

At this stage, I would rather see it out of the game completely than have it remain as it currently is managed.
Pontszám: 8.75
public enemyLehua768Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.05.04. 00:28:25
The last 1 I answered had a word spelled wrong! And yes I forget what the question was, maybe ya'll have a way of looking it up? I have today alone come across 2 questions with wrong answers, according 2 google. There seems 2 b a flaw in the abilty of your staff, I would think you should look into it.
Pontszám: 3
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2010.05.04. 14:50:17 (Válasz Lehua768 #8 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Lehua768 - 2010.05.04. 00:28:25
The last 1 I answered had a word spelled wrong! And yes I forget what the question was, maybe ya'll have a way of looking it up? I have today alone come across 2 questions with wrong answers, according 2 google. There seems 2 b a flaw in the abilty of your staff, I would think you should look into it.

Topic called Unjust bans.

Nothing to do with the quiz.
hatedAngel653922Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2011.05.03. 02:50:11 (Válasz elgoog942 #6 hozzászólására.)
And I'm not suprised that your quiz questions were rejected. Just look at your spelling in that last post
Give up you is not my fault, and the wrong is lack of the money-tiffany jewelry
Never too old to learn tiffany jewelry cheap.
very popularJohannes Buckbeak
Végzetúr poronty
105 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2011.11.26. 23:34:43 (Válasz Viridel #7 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.04.30. 22:02:33
But it underlines a point that I and MANY others are getting REALLY PISSED OFF at the double standards (and the complete mystery standards) in the Quiz system.

At this stage, I would rather see it out of the game completely than have it remain as it currently is managed.

Well I would not like to see the quiz system removed - this was what brought me into the game in the first place, and it is the unique feature of Doomlord among all the fantasy games out there. But I do agree, the question evaluation system is badly broken. Questions are rejected with effectively no explanation - "Bad - incorrect question" is entirely useless, and "Bad or ambiguous question" is no better - especially when the question is not ambiguous. It would make a huge difference if there was even one line of feedback from the evaluator to give some clue as to why the question has been rejected. I am also unhappy at the inconsistency (double standards as you put it) when you see many of the questions which do make it into the database. I'm sure we could all name several.

One final point which puzzles me. If there are 25,000 questions in the database, how come I keep getting the same 50? They clearly go in waves - you see a new question, get it several times a day for a week or two, and then it vanishes. What happens to all the old questions? Do they ever get used again? If not, what does it mean to say that there are 25,000 questions?
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2011.11.28. 13:13:33 (Válasz Johannes Buckbeak #11 hozzászólására.)
It's not about Unjust bans, reply is in Quiz: the aspects of evaluation topic.
A hozzászólást Vyasa módosította 2011.11.28. 13:13:59-kor
public enemyLoflowNő
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
sac lancel
13. hozzászólás - 2012.02.07. 08:54:44
Modified by: Kethios
Reason: Spam

This is your last warning. Next time your user permissions will be shortened to read only.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2012.02.07. 12:43:43-kor
Pontszám: 3
Oldal: 1
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője