Szerző
Topic neve: Looks good
very popularJohannes Buckbeak
Végzetúr poronty
105 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Looks good
1. hozzászólás - 2012.08.07. 10:21:52
Just to say on an initial view that the new format looks very good. I'm going to save my self a lot of scrolling for sure.
Pontszám: 5
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Looks good
2. hozzászólás - 2012.08.07. 10:44:34
Thank you! Yes main goal was to save scrolling and clicks, and make the game more comfortable and look nicer. We have some other features added with todays patch to, I'm still working on a complete list which I will post soon.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2012.08.07. 11:20:48
A++ on the new changes, still minor tweeks remain (like allowing double click when choosing ring/necklace...) but good good job!
A hozzászólást Valkyrie módosította 2012.08.07. 12:16:36-kor
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2012.08.07. 12:07:40
Gratz on new "short cuts"... looking forward to see what else you have thrown into the mix.
The ONLY Wombat on W3
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2012.08.07. 12:37:20
I'm happy you like the changes!
Please see full patch note under the news topic.

Also, currently we are testing a new in-game chat system. I hope it will be a good help for new players, also a nice way for clanmates to coordinate epic killing and other stuff, or just general game chat.
popularrzagos
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2012.08.08. 00:44:35
I get a display problem for the relics pop up window when hovering the mouse over the item. This is only a problem if the pop up window or part of it falls outside the grid for the relics.

That is, the right column of items seem fine as the pop up window stays within the grid/field for relics but the left 2 columns have a problem because the pop up window is partially being displayed outside the relic field.

Using IE.

The changes seem great overall.
Oldal: 1
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!