Szerző
Topic neve: Birthday promotional package
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1196 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Birthday promotional package
1. hozzászólás - 2012.08.22. 10:07:59
We are adding a special promotion package to the game very soon to celebrate Doomlord's second birthday. Players who purchase at least 100 ancient stones will receive a special package of gifts (limited to one player per package). Details will come soon.
Pontszám: 5
popularRandomNő
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Birthday promotional package
2. hozzászólás - 2012.08.22. 11:22:40
Birthday promotion

We would like to celebrate Doomlord's birthday with a fantastic promotion!
If you buy at least 100 ancient stones in the following 2 weeks with a single payment, you get a gift package worth 20-30% of the ancient stones you buy! You get a gift package only for your first purchase per character.

Some of the gifts will be available for purchase for ancient stones under the soul-huckster. Only 3 weeks! These items cannot be sold later.

Gift packages:

80 EUR (1600 ancient stones): 15 potions of happiness, 10 enchanted pet food, 10 monster cocktails, +10 locked chests, 50 luck coupons, 15 hunter's loots, 2 temple wands, 100 burnt-out ancient stones.

40 EUR (750 ancient stones): 7 potions of happiness, 5 enchanted pet food, 5 monster cocktails, 5 locked chests, 25 luck coupons, 7 hunter's loots, 1 temple wand, 50 burnt-out ancient stones.

20 EUR (350 ancient stones): 3 potions of happiness, 2 enchanted pet food, 2 monster cocktails, 2 locked chests, 10 luck coupons, 3 hunter's loots, 1 temple wand, 20 burnt-out ancient stones.
8 EUR (100 ancient stones): 3 potions of happiness, 1 monster cocktail, 1 locked chest, 3 luck coupons, 1 hunter's loots, 10 burnt-out ancient stones.

Description if items:
Potion of happiness. Your pet's morale increases by 21% (use on pet page). Price: 3 ancient stone

Monster cocktail. Your pet's health is restored fully. (use on pet page) Ár: 3 ancient stone.

Enchanted pet food. All pets morale increases by 21%. Price: 8 ancient stone

Hunter's loot. When you use it, you immediately do 50 hunts at the cost of 50 APts. It will not stop even if your pet or adventure list can gets full meanwhile, but it can use automatic squeezing.
Locked chest Price: 20 ancient stone
For each locked chest, 10 of your burnt-out stones cannot be stolen. Stacks with the similar AA ability. Multiple chests stack!

Description of other items:

Temple wand: Use this wand to get a fresh temple immediately. The wand is used up in te process.

Luck coupon: Use this at the Wheel of Fortune.

We hope you like this birthday celebration! Of course you will get the usual cake each day for 1 week (27 Augustus to 2 September) on your first logon
A hozzászólást Random módosította 2012.08.24. 10:34:19-kor
averagePein
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2012.08.23. 01:20:12
how to use the hunter's loot, i click on it and sent me to hunting tab and i have exactly 50 aps that time... but it seems like it does nothing, pls help....
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2012.08.23. 04:21:41
When I used it, it told me that I just had answered 12 questions...... so answered the required 38 (40) and It did it within a minute when I reclicked the button.

So, it might only work when there are 50 questions available to be used (giving you an additional 10% SE with each correct answer/hunt)

Either way, am spending the next bit of time answering questions in advance (the 'Quiz Questions' link is just below your normal character information)
The ONLY Wombat on W3
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1196 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2012.08.23. 11:08:47
Pein: go to the hunt page, you can use it there.

Furlozza: you can use it without answering quiz questions. It is just a confirm window which warns you that you will not get the complete quiz bonus if you continue.
averagePein
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2012.08.23. 12:46:37 (Válasz Miklos #5 hozzászólására.)
oh, i found it finally... that thing didnt show up 12 hrs ago.... but now its visible, thanx a bunch.... and sorry for my noobiness...
A hozzászólást Pein módosította 2012.08.23. 13:04:59-kor
averageShadowchronixFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2012.08.23. 14:24:33
hello, im pein but from server 1... does the spectral manipulation stacks with the hunter's loot as well?
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1196 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2012.08.24. 10:28:20 (Válasz Shadowchronix #7 hozzászólására.)
yes of course spectral manipulation and everything else works!
everyone's favoriteAxe L
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2012.08.30. 07:01:21
What is the last day of promotion package?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1196 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2012.08.30. 14:25:41 (Válasz Axe L #9 hozzászólására.)
The promotion lasts for 2 weeks, so the last day when you get the package is 5th of Sept.

Please note that the special promotion items will be available in the shop for 1 more week, then they will disappear.
Oldal: 1
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője