Topic neve: Daily routines
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Daily routines
1. hozzászólás - 2012.10.11. 13:40:27
Dear Players,

We are happy to announce a new development, "Daily Routines". We are testing it now, it will go live in a few days.
Basically, it is a comfort function, but it have also some new things too.

When you log into the game, the Daily Routines screen will come up (you can also access this screen from a button under Informations). The Daily Routines page will collect everything that you usually do/check out each day during your login, with corresponding hotkeys.
So you will see here:
Latest news from forum and main page
Buy potions hotkey
Acquire 2 ducats for 5 APts
Manaconstruction (if your clan has a dedicated building selected by yellow, it will show as well)
Wheel of Fortune hotkey
Countdown to free Specialization change
Countdown to soul-well discharge
How long your premium membership lasts
Which helm shards you collected today
Once-a-day things which you used already will be greyed out.

There will be also a new button, Loyalty bonus. You can claim a loyalty bonus once each day. You can get the bonus if you logged in during the previous day as well.
You get:
day 1: 1 duel point
day 2: 1 duel point, 1 action point
day 3: 1 duel point, 1 action point, 1 burnt-out ancient stone
day 4: 1 duel point, 1 action point, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy (approx. half percent of what you got on previous day)
day 5: 1 duel point, 2 action point, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy (approx. half percent of what you got on previous day)
day 6: 1 duel point, 2 action points, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy (approx. half percent of what you got on previous day), white crystal potion or berserker potion
day 7: 2 duel points, 2 action points, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy, white crystal potion or berserker potion
day 8: 2 duel points, 2 action points, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy, white crystal potion or berserker potion, pet food (+5 morale to a choosen pet)
day 9: 2 duel points, 2 action points, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy (approx. one percent of what you got on previous day), white crystal potion or berserker potion, pet food (+5 morale to a choosen pet)
day 10 and after: 2 duel points, 2 action points, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy (approx. one percent of what you got on previous day), white crystal potion or berserker potion, pet food (+5 morale to a choosen pet), shard of loyalty

If you miss one day, it begins from day 1.

If you have 10 shards of loyalty, you can click on it to exchange it for any of the following rewards:
2 crystal potions
10 burn-out ancient stones
7 golden ducats
2 ancient stones
tiny dimension door stimulator
some pet boost
+3 ultraspecialization for 8 hours (as if you used an ultraspec. essence)
+5 transplation for 8 hours (as if you used a transplant. essence)
+5 spectral manipulation for 8 hours (as if you used a spectral m. essence)

(The later 3 works like normal essences, they dont stack with each or other essences)
Pontszám: 5
very popularJohannes Buckbeak
Végzetúr poronty
105 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Daily routines
2. hozzászólás - 2012.10.12. 13:17:36
Looks good - I'm looking forward to this.
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2012.10.12. 15:22:13

Bring it on!!!
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2012.10.12. 18:59:53
Ok, we are done with testing, this will go live on Monday!
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2012.10.12. 19:22:58
The Soul Energy bonus: Does this include takings from the Landragor event and similar events in the future, or is it just limited to actual Hunting and Duels, with no added bonuses such as torture Chamber, squeezing level 20+ pets, the Wheel, etc?
The ONLY Wombat on W3
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2012.10.15. 11:36:47 (Válasz Miklos #4 hozzászólására.)
So, is this going live today? At what time?

EDIT
Never mind.

EDIT2
Ok, looks nice. But there are a few things more that could be displayed on that page (for player convenience):
Current Quest (with status)
Temple of Doom status (Done? Ongoing? How long until it ends?)
Clan status - Current clan quest/New Clan quest, Highlighted building changed, new posts in Clan Forum
Events - Current Event or a timer counting down to next Event. Complete with a link to the Forum post describing the Event in detail

Also, there is no "How long your premium membership lasts"
A hozzászólást Sbart módosította 2012.10.15. 13:24:14-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2012.10.15. 16:19:02
The soul-energy taken as a base of 1% calculation is all soul-energy you received, except for torture chamber and recommend SE. So yes, squeezing and Landragor hunts are also included.

Sbart: the point of Daily Routines is to give you hotkeys and reminders to things which you should do every day once. Quest, clan, temple, event status etc - these are not things which you have to do once each day. Yes we could still display all these on this page as well - but then the page would be to crowded. It is impossible to display all data from the game on a single page.
But it is a good idea to give a countdown to the days remaining from an event. Maybe we can move here Quiz olympics and Championship reminder as well. And yes a countdown when you have only few days left from Premium membership is a good idea too, I will see if the programmer can implement it.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2012.10.15. 16:59:40 (Válasz Miklos #7 hozzászólására.)
The reminder about Premium membership is in the original post...

And I agree that everything can not be put in one page, but the things I suggest are things that (at least) I check on a daily basis.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2012.10.15. 21:41:05
How about for 10 crystals you can buy a pet level like with the temple crystals?
Pontszám: 3
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2012.10.16. 23:32:56
Ugh! How about a way to turn off the ones you dont want to use. I just accidentally hit the 2 ducats for 5 AP's. What total waste. I want my 5 AP's back!
So yeah, how about confirmation or a check box that greys it out sdo I can ignore it?
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2012.10.17. 08:19:40
My Manaconstruction is greyed out and I can use it on the clan page...

W1
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2012.10.17. 17:46:32 (Válasz Valkyrie #11 hozzászólására.)
Manaconstruction is greyed out also when you do not have maximum mana. I think too that it is a bit confusing, I will come up with a solution to this (like being white in such cases but giving a warning that you do not have maximum mana).

Trackur, if we give a confirm button on every small thing that will annoy people as well, because it doubles the number of clicks needed to play. Also if there are too many confirms ppl will click them routinely, even when they shouldn't.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2012.10.17. 17:57:48 (Válasz Miklos #12 hozzászólására.)
Ok, but there's another bug. It was ok now (full mana, it was even showing the building unlike before) but when I clicked, it took me to soul discharge page???
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2012.10.19. 18:17:18 (Válasz Valkyrie #13 hozzászólására.)
You sure you didn't click the soul-well discharge button? They are next to each other.
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2012.10.24. 20:32:57
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.10.15. 16:19:02
The soul-energy taken as a base of 1% calculation is all soul-energy you received, except for torture chamber and recommend SE. So yes, squeezing and Landragor hunts are also included.

Sorry to be a pain, but does this also include the discharge of the soul-well?
A hozzászólást digitalis módosította 2012.10.24. 20:33:34-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2012.10.25. 08:13:57
day 7 (and onward): white crystal potion or berserker potion

How is it determined which one you get? Random? Whichever one you have the fewest of? Something else?
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2012.10.25. 09:57:26 (Válasz Sbart #16 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.10.15. 11:36:47
But there are a few things more that could be displayed on that page (for player convenience):
Current Quest (with status)
Temple of Doom status (Done? Ongoing? How long until it ends?)
Clan status - Current clan quest/New Clan quest, Highlighted building changed, new posts in Clan Forum
Events - Current Event or a timer counting down to next Event. Complete with a link to the Forum post describing the Event in detail

Also, there is no "How long your premium membership lasts"

Idézet: Miklos - 2012.10.15. 16:19:02
Sbart: the point of Daily Routines is to give you hotkeys and reminders to things which you should do every day once. Quest, clan, temple, event status etc - these are not things which you have to do once each day. Yes we could still display all these on this page as well - but then the page would be to crowded. It is impossible to display all data from the game on a single page.
But it is a good idea to give a countdown to the days remaining from an event. Maybe we can move here Quiz olympics and Championship reminder as well. And yes a countdown when you have only few days left from Premium membership is a good idea too, I will see if the programmer can implement it.

Idézet: Trackur - 2012.10.16. 23:32:56
Ugh! How about a way to turn off the ones you dont want to use.

The best way to take all this into account would be to make the Daily Routine page customisable.
Each player could then choose which hotkeys they want to be displayed on the page.

Just add it to the "Settings" section, with a list of boxes to tick
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2012.11.03. 23:12:02
Have you guys made any considerations on the rewards for the daily routines? I know they arent meant to be anything special but I have 12 now so I guess it's time to spend them. Were you going add any aditional rewards? like pet levels or anythign else that was suggested.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2012.11.04. 19:54:17
white crystal potion or berserker: lower levers get berserker, higher level get crystal.

customizable daily routines: nice idea but I doubt we can implement it

Trackur, atm we are not planning to add new rewards for the daily routines, sorry.
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2012.12.28. 16:55:52
This is not exactly daily routines, but it is a routine i generally have to do every day......buying potions............how long do I have to wait to start buying better potions ( level 105 atm and buying clear potions) Clear Potions are beginning to be inefficent since i sometimes need 4 or 5 to get back to full health..and everything does a tonne of damage now even though i beat most things
Oldal: 12
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője