102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2013 events Plan
1. hozzászólás - 2012.12.18. 13:21:56
Doomlord events plan 2013
Clan w4 2013. March 25. - app. May 25.
60 level w4 2013. June 11. - August 7.
Clan w4 2013. August 29. – app. October 26
60 level w4 2013. November 12. - 2014. January 10.

Xeno war 2013. January 15. – app. Febrary 5.
Huckster battle 2013. Febrary 21. – March 14.
Map event 2013. April 3. – April 24.
Landragor 2013. May 9. – May 30.
Ruler of Planet 2013. June 18.– July 9.
Xeno war 2013. July 25. – app. August 15.
Huckster battle 2013. September 3. – September 24.
Map event 2013. October 15. – November 5.
Landragor 2013. November 26. – December 17.

Landragor Event and Map Event reduced to 3 weeks.
We reserve the right to change, but we try to keep the plan.
A hozzászólást Random módosította 2013.01.07. 09:03:47-kor
Pontszám: 5
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: 2013 events Plan
2. hozzászólás - 2012.12.18. 23:04:14 (Válasz Random #1 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Random - 2012.12.18. 13:21:56
Doomlord events plan 2013
Landragor Event and Map Event reduced to 3 weeks.
We reserve the right to change, but we try to keep the plan.

Don't forget to adjust the required map pieces (-25%) to get extra rewards.

Other than that, good to have the schedule before hand.

Thanks,
Cruel.
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2012.12.23. 09:48:20
I'm undecided ... It is good to know that the game developers have a plan and are actively updating and adding to the game. BUT on the other hand, knowing exactly what events and when they will be for the rest of the year takes away alot of the excitement. I am sure that most of the hard-core players who have an exact plan for how they plan to win love knowing exactly what to expect. Whatever.

Also, I would like to say, I like most of the new developments. Specially the ToD. I understand that the game developer needs to make a profit, etc etc but with so may new additions to the game in a short time (RoTP, potions, crystals, etc etc) that are purchased with Ancient Stones, I must say it has become more expensive then I would ever have imagined. (Ya know it aint World of Warcraft or anything lol) Just Sayin!!!

Anyway, currently still my favorite game!
(hard to imagine F-T-P after being on premium for so long.)
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2012.12.23. 12:40:26 (Válasz Hexonx #3 hozzászólására.)
Thanks for your feedback!
Yes I know if we don't announce things in advance that brings excitement and surprise. But well, this is only a plan, it might change, we might add new events and twist things, so you will get enough surprise I think
About costs, we try to balance that part, the goal is not to increase the cost of the game. By the time the temple of doom was introduced, which might mean some extra cost, we added the super-cheap pet equipments to reduce cost at the same time. Now with RotP around, we made a promotion where you could get burnt out stones and free ancient stone items to reduce the average price for you. Also, since the game started, we did not increase the cost of the ancient stone by a single cent.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2013.01.14. 08:33:06
According to the Event plan posted above the Xeno-war is supposed to start tomorrow (15th of January). Is it still on, or is there some kind of delay?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2013.01.14. 17:50:52 (Válasz Sbart #5 hozzászólására.)
Yes, we start it tomorrow (I hope)
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2013.01.17. 18:48:22
i am playing xeno event now and i noticed that after 400 hits and 1600 builds fighting xeno is useless. for future xeno event i think you must change something and make it more interesting
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2013.01.17. 23:02:20 (Válasz Stiska #7 hozzászólására.)
There are extra prizes for the top ten in each category (various medals).

Also, if nobody finishes the Xenos, then the event is failed and nobody gets any prizes at all (in theory, I have yet to see it happen).

Fighting Xenos is basically a fighting hunt, so hunter characters can participate quite freely.

I will agree however the for an EH dueller character, there is the drawback (compared to regular duelling) of 0% soul-drain, and no possible extra SE.
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2013.01.18. 07:36:03 (Válasz Kalann #8 hozzászólására.)
what prizes? -1 sec to hunting? I am talking about rewards above 400 victories and 1600 builds. For example i would create additional prizes for every 200 victories above 400 and every 800 builds above 1600. this way it would lead us to participate more. as you said for eh players after 400 victories and 1600 builds event is done
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2013.01.18. 08:50:48 (Válasz Stiska #9 hozzászólására.)
There are several advantages to the Xeno event over normal Hunts/Duels.

Every AP you use to fight the Xeno give your pets XP, since you actually do a battle.
There is no limit on how many DP you can use to fight the Xeno. So if you normally have not that many duel targets, it is an opportunity to use DP. Also, you can use the Xeno to do the "Deal 12/60 Critical spell/hit in duels you initiate"-quests (when fighting for DP).
The top 10 rewards are: Xeno combat medal (+5 Critical hit), and Medal of Doom (-1 sec hunt, +1 Building (can boost above max)). While they might look like small rewards, remember that they are permanent and small boosts give large results in the long run.
Building the prisons increases your Luck, and the Soul-well of your Clan.

All in all, the Xeno event is pretty well balanced. There are some plus and some minuses, but the major problem is that a lot of accounts are not active (or active enough) to make the contribution they would need for the event.
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2013.01.18. 16:04:21
I dont agree with you.

First: If you are higher lvl EH player (+60-65 lvl) you will fight crystals not xeno. fighting xeno you get just basic se actually pathetic compare it to normal duel. even if person is inactive you will get more se then fighting xeno and dont wanna mention se draining and other benefits. If you are DD player you will use your duel points on challenging, you will get xp for pets + crystal which you can use on adventures. So there is no point of using duel points on xeno.

Second I am not sure if you can complete quests by fighting xeno but anyway if you can this is small benefit

Third, i dont think that +5 to critical hit is that good benefit even for long run. you have to be in top 10 to get this reward, that means you need to spend tons of AP and DP and i think by doing other things instead of losing AP and DP into xeno you can get much more then +5 to critical hit.

About luck, for those who wanna increase luck it is better to build directly to clan buildings. They will gain luck + they will build 3x time se into building

Cause of this i said that they should upload event with some new benefits worth investing AP and DP. This is just my opinion
A hozzászólást Stiska módosította 2013.01.19. 10:08:04-kor
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2013.01.20. 18:38:56
Stiska, a few things:

1) Using DPs against Xeno means no XP for the character, but the pets DO get XP (which is a pain when you want young ones to DIE, Darn You, DIE!!) True, there is no SE benefit, but you DO slow down your growth.

2) You can use the DPs to complete the Crit Spell and Crit Damage and possibly the Stun quests (haven't attempted the latter)

3) There is a new Quest (Kill 50 Xenos... using APs)... and yes the return is the same as if you were hunting. SO if you have low Spectral Manipulation, you get low returns, but at least you can use the Archgems when using APs, plus the normal capture/squeeze pets.

4) If you don't want the +5 to crit hit.. I know of many others who will greatfully relieve you of them *grin*

5) when building, as far as I can gather, all bonuses that can reduce your luck 'cost' still apply.

6) As for the rewards, they are a nice balance, although there are times when it would be nice to have three choices LOL

Personally I'd like to see an increase in the base level of rewards, although I can see why it is kept at current levels... to entice low ranks to participate and gain benefits ahead of others.

All up, it is one of my favourite 'treats' as whilst it does need a lot of folks to be involved, it is up to the individual to decide how deeply committed they will be. It is way better than the Map event and even the Pyramid, IMHO.
The ONLY Wombat on W3
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2013.01.21. 11:43:28 (Válasz Furlozza #12 hozzászólására.)
Hi Furb ,

I agree;
... just 1 ADDENDUM: The "Stun opponent" does NOT work (at least in W3 it doesn't).
I tried +10 attacks with 66% of stunning... not 1 stun. One must think; that those Xeno's do have a very, very, very, ... very high "Prevent paralysation" ...

Regards,
E.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2013.01.21. 14:49:26 (Válasz Stiska #11 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Stiska - 2013.01.18. 16:04:21
I dont agree with you.

First: If you are higher lvl EH player (+60-65 lvl) you will fight crystals not xeno. fighting xeno you get just basic se actually pathetic compare it to normal duel. even if person is inactive you will get more se then fighting xeno and dont wanna mention se draining and other benefits. If you are DD player you will use your duel points on challenging, you will get xp for pets + crystal which you can use on adventures. So there is no point of using duel points on xeno.

At even higher levels (120+) there aren't enough targets to use you DPs. So the Xeno-event gives you the opportunity to use you DPs. And if you have EH, you gain decent amount of SE from doing so. Crystal points are worthless.

Second I am not sure if you can complete quests by fighting xeno but anyway if you can this is small benefit

I assume you have not completed 100 normal quests yet? Because if you were doing repeatable quests you would know that it is quite a big benefit (I think I have done 40+ quests since the event started)

Third, i dont think that +5 to critical hit is that good benefit even for long run. you have to be in top 10 to get this reward, that means you need to spend tons of AP and DP and i think by doing other things instead of losing AP and DP into xeno you can get much more then +5 to critical hit.

You do not loose anything (or at least any SE) from attacking the Xeno for AP. So the +5 Crit is just a bonus, and nothing else.

About luck, for those who wanna increase luck it is better to build directly to clan buildings. They will gain luck + they will build 3x time se into building

I have to agree on that. The Building part of the Event is poorly constructed, and I think it assumes that all active players do 4 Builds/day. Since there seams to be lot of active players that do not do that, it doesn't work properly.

Cause of this i said that they should upload event with some new benefits worth investing AP and DP. This is just my opinion

The problem with an Event that was just "you get extra" is that then there is no balance, and there would be absolutely no reason not to just save all your resources for that specific event. As it is now most players agree that the Xenos Event is "good". It gives some benefits and you get to do something different, but it is not "stupidly overpowered" so that everyone gets super items from it.

Having said all that I do think that the Limits for the different Reward levels (100/200/300/400 Fights and 400/800/1200/1600 builds) might be a bit on the low side. But that also means that even low level (and weaker) characters feel like they can participate. And that is good.
Pontszám: 7
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2013.01.22. 14:53:33
I did + 100 normal quests. I just said that after, AFTER furlozza doing 400 victories and 1600 builds event is pretty much useless. You build your se to event while you can help your tribe 3 times more by building normal way and you will gain luck as well. I can complete quests same if i participate or not in event same thing for me but for others maybe not. idk however you cant complete some clan quest for example do x hunts/day. check out w1 there is plenty of quins not even touched. My point is that developers should little refresh events (talking about old events such as xeno, map event) with some new things, ideas which will lead us to participate and enjoy more. This doesnt need to be something special but just to give us curiosity if you can understand me.
A hozzászólást Stiska módosította 2013.01.23. 09:43:26-kor
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2013.01.24. 09:19:05
One update, nothing from xeno counts for ToD quests which is big minus as well
irritatingGladoomFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
37 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2013.01.27. 10:57:33
Guys, i just wanted to know if there is any Special Medal (Bonus) for getting in to top 10 in all the 3 categories.
All of you might have known how much effort one need to put to achieve it, which definitely need to be recognized.
This will make a lot of difference in players participation in this event.

I have 3 xeno medal(useless) is W3, without any bonus effects. Which can be replaced with what i have suggested.
That's just my two cents.
A hozzászólást Gladoom módosította 2013.01.27. 11:08:01-kor
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2013.01.27. 12:50:38 (Válasz Stiska #16 hozzászólására.)
Sorry Stiska but that is incorrect or else I'd have very little XP gained in my quest for 30k+ XP in current ToD... and also heal pets, and magic regeneration are picked up as well.
The ONLY Wombat on W3
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2013.01.27. 13:10:28 (Válasz Gladoom #17 hozzászólására.)
Gladoom,
The Xeno medals have nothing to do with finishing in the top 10. They are just for participating and give nothing indeed. The prizes for top 10 are:
+10 Critical damage
+1% Squeezeing
+1 Building and -1 sec on hunting
Your suggestion to give a special medal for whoever finishes top 10 in all 3 categories is great. Maybe the developers will think about something interesting to add next time.

Cruel.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2013.01.28. 12:25:44 (Válasz Cruel01 #19 hozzászólására.)
Just a slight correction to Cruel's post:

the reward for Top10 achieved victories against Xeno qeens is "only" +5 critical hit (not 10, and it's hit, not damage).
Wicked - W2 - diamond
Oldal: 12
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!