Szerző
Topic neve: War of the Huskers
much likedTheLion
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
War of the Huskers
1. hozzászólás - 2013.02.21. 18:32:35
I was looking forward to this - but where is everyone?

I have maybe 20 or so "opponents" - that's total with players and crystal horde. (W1)

btw, "War of the Hucksters" - I'm not in Nebraska attacking anyone. Although that may explain why I can't find anyone
A hozzászólást TheLion módosította 2013.02.21. 18:55:06-kor
Pontszám: 5
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: War of the Huskers
2. hozzászólás - 2013.02.21. 19:04:47
You are happy. I had 5or6 crystal clan opponents and 5 real players, thats together about 10 targets / W1 /. Beated them about 5 hours ago and they are still gone. Event ended for me sooner than started . I "prepared" yourself with event points and duel points. Seriously thinking about quit playing although started only 4 months ago.
much likedTheLion
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2013.02.21. 19:19:17
I've seen it before- I've played a long time. Sometimes it starts out slow but the developers fix it (or perhaps some more players join?) and it's "game on". I wouldn't jump ship too soon.

I don't know if I am "happy" but since I can't rack up victories (having no one beatable left to fight), I can at least entertain myself with the "typo". Maybe I can write an adventure about it - As a doomlord you've prepared for this war and now the time has come and you set off. During your travel you notice doomlords & doomladies heading off in another direction - "morons or plain cowards!" you think to yourself. You arrive at the battlefield of the huskers prepared for war! But wait, no one is here. Where can they be? You pull out your invite and notice "Hucksters"... "Oh sh_t!" you swear out loud as you turn around and head the other way...(to be continued - or maybe not)
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2013.02.22. 21:59:04 (Válasz TheLion #3 hozzászólására.)
Clones should be tripled, i.e., everyone should have a clone in all armies. Otherwise, it is impossible for some to succeed in the event.

Cruel.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2013.02.28. 17:22:18 (Válasz Cruel01 #4 hozzászólására.)
We are working on this!
irritatingGladoomFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
37 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2013.02.28. 20:19:06
@TheLion

Gladoom
W2 : level 46
The same here , i got 2 opponents and two copies of them.
One is extremely strong and so his copy which is extra strong. There is no way i can get 100 victories with one opponent.
So i did maths and got simple solution to go invisible.
Even if the clones are tripled or quintupled nothing going to change in my case, cause all of them are higher level characters with boosted abilities.

I deleted W1 character because of this reason.
Thought of leaving this world also, because there are not many opponents or simply no active players at lower levels.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2013.03.01. 14:15:16 (Válasz Gladoom #6 hozzászólására.)
Gladoom: you sure additional clones should not help you? Not only for one level, for every level. With unlimited subplasma, you can attack as much as you want!
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2013.03.02. 08:24:01
Suplasma surely helped, many thanks Miklos / true is sublasma is for ancient stones /.
Regarding sublasma I have one question - if I will switch my duel points from 15daily ( attacking all players ) to 30daily ( attacking only equal and higher level ) - will I am still able attack lower level of crystal clan with sublasma ?

Jany
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2013.03.03. 01:57:26
Unless they have changed the way Subplasma works than this will be okay.

I am in the (fortunate) position of having plenty of human, crystal and clone targets in W3 even though I am attacking those of and above my level with the odd drop down to the lower ranks via subplasma (well, when a certain Elf allows me to whip his backside that is LOL Cheeky sod seems to have grabbed an Anti-Wombat potion... have no idea why *sigh*)

And as can been gathered from the above paragraph, have not used subplasma to attack lower level clones, as have no need.
The ONLY Wombat on W3
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2013.03.06. 16:46:54 (Válasz Furlozza #9 hozzászólására.)

E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2013.03.06. 16:47:31-kor
much likedTheLion
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2013.03.07. 18:36:39
Subplasma would have helped had I been inclined to use AS in order to attack lower levels - but I waited and now have enough Cyrstal horde targets to slap around that I've run out of DP's!

I've started digging into my inventory of Duel Potions just in order to attack someone. I'll have enough victories - and then some.

My only problem is that every once in a while one of my "guest" in the torture chamber slips out
averageYuggoth
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2013.03.07. 19:58:44
Event points: X.5

I'm just curious, how someone get 0.5 event points?
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2013.03.07. 23:18:00 (Válasz Yuggoth #12 hozzászólására.)
You get 0.5 event points per hunt if you are Invisible when you Hunt.
Pontszám: 7.50
averageYuggoth
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2013.03.07. 23:52:42
Ah, thanks, indeed I went invisible for ToD...
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2013.03.14. 21:58:41
So Im checking the rewards from Huckster wars, and Im confused.

Golden talisman of luck
Golden talisman of luck
Type: relic
Improving your luck is 6% more efficient

Is this "new" relic, like the other attribute relics you have introduced? And does this stack with the other "old" Talisman of Luck?
I already have Mithril talisman of Luck, thats why Im little confused to have an option of getting a new one.
Wicked - W2 - diamond
Oldal: 1
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője