Szerző
Topic neve: W-4 problem
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
W-4 problem
1. hozzászólás - 2013.03.26. 20:39:39
"On world 4 to complete my tasks for the current level I need to do an adventure, which is not available until much later in the game. I would use a decree, but I am not given that as an option. What should I do?"
I sent this to the admins, but is anyone else having the same problem?
Pontszám: 5
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: W-4 problem
2. hozzászólás - 2013.03.26. 21:28:46
I have two level adventure I have but still I could not

I have lost 50 action points, and slowly sank two level 50 action points

after midnight, if they do not find adventure, then I am deleting myself and again register
W1-Alexor
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2013.03.27. 01:20:59 (Válasz Dolp13 #1 hozzászólására.)
The Adventures button is there, but I haven't found any adventures either.

Cruel.
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2013.03.27. 12:56:04
This normally aspirated v4.

Duel, hunters but not find adventure!!!

Fourth level slowly combs and the tasks are not succeed due to this problem.

As I see no one's found a adventure se, perhaps I am not behind
W1-Alexor
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2013.03.27. 20:58:37
You petitioned for establishing a clan. Please be patient until the petition will be considered.

That's what I'd like to ask you about that, that when will it be accepted?

He started the server 32 hours ago
W1-Alexor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2013.03.29. 11:09:45
We checked the problem with the adventure task.
Whenever you hunt or duel, you have a base 5% chance to find an adventure.
However, for the beginner level "do an adventure" tasks, this was obviously too low. So if you have this task, uncompleted, and you dont have an adventure, you have 100% chance to find one. And there was the problem - this was working only for level 1, while you get the task up until level 4. So we corrected this now, and its easy to find the adventure on the next few levels as well. From level 5, the original 5% chance will remain. We are sorry for this problem.
If you have any questions, problems don't hesitate to contact us via the Help button in upper right corner, usually it's the fastest.
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2013.05.08. 00:42:40
I have the quest to kill a pet, but for some reason my 10% damage to pet from my spell is not working on anyone. Is anyone else having this problem?
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2013.05.26. 00:53:24
World 4 results need to be reconfigured without crystal bots in the results.
much likedHatsepsutNő
Adminisztrátor
131 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2013.05.26. 18:20:33 (Válasz Dolp13 #8 hozzászólására.)
You are right, we forgot to delete the clones from the list before announcing the winners.

We shall modify the results, but it may take some days to do it.
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2013.06.23. 11:40:29
The crystal horde is there, but they do not appear on the duel page or in the members section of their clan page. We are at war with them, but the totals are 0-0 in wins and losses.
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2013.06.24. 19:47:42
W4 lvl61

Experience: 10.541 / 28.026 XP
What is it and why do I need so many xp to level up?
Top was so slow that it will not be on w4 and anyway I'm not top level, so I do not quite understand.

The other is the crystal decanters:

There are a server attack when I turn on that I want to attack them, but can not be seen anywhere and only the curse pyramid, after a battle or attack the character description, click gazette

I do not know how to strong, mostly raid victors, but no chance against the crystals have since been cloned w4es characters.

Because the building is almost unbeatable bonuses are strong, and this has not helped you the players to be a target and only one against an opponent who is just turning off can be controlled, or constantly robbed.

Yep. and the war did not mean what's the point if you are still zero-zero position after hundreds of battles
W1-Alexor
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2013.06.24. 20:05:48
Vorkk - level 61 Doomlord
Experience: 11.259 / 31.175 XP
W1-Alexor
very popularPumpkinFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2014.01.04. 15:12:54
not a problem but some questions....

"we are planning joined W4s including players from other language servers"

I saw this today in the 2014 Calendar topic.

Only the 2nd lvl60 fast server or all the 4 in the whole year?
It means 1 united server where everybody can login and play together on his/her preferred language?

I have accounts on the slovak & russian doomlord sites too. (Same username + same password + same email adress.) Register 2 or 3 characters in this way still forbidden? (surely the answer will be YES)

If I'll be on top3 when a big(lvl60)W4 ends may I transfer my english character to a russian W2 server for example?

It's a good idea btw, may generate harder competition. Last year fast servers was just an easy way to get some goldenstars and 100AS (not only in the english version but all the 3 started with maximum 30-40 registered players)
.. da psyeye (exW2)
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2014.01.07. 15:22:37
Yes, precisely this is the plan. You can play on your preferred language, but all plays on the same world, and at the end you transfer to the world/language you like. We plan this for all types of world 4. (hope we can implement it )
everyone's favoriteFatmonkFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2015.08.26. 14:15:05
On world 4 today at least 2 players (including myself) lost 200 duel points and between 600-750 action points!!

Please fix and restore our points
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2015.08.26. 15:32:45
I reported it already. You can use help button for faster response. Miklos is already looking into it.
Pontszám: 7.67
very popularPumpkinFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2016.11.19. 12:25:09
There's a top50 multiplier thing for levelling; this time not from the start but I found it after reached lvl 61.
Other small problem is the missing AuctionHall. Know that the number of players not enough for it, but some tasks are impossible in this way.
As I remember some years ago not only the button was there as an option but we also bid and get items too.
I don't really like crystal horde (hate that they can attack under 15% but the option is fine at duelpoint-settings for avoid to fight against them) but actually very minimal attackable characters are there (only one). Because of it cloning us would be hard too I think.
.. da psyeye (exW2)
Pontszám: 9
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2016.11.19. 15:30:49 (Válasz Pumpkin #17 hozzászólására.)
The top50 XP multiplier starts later than level 1, but definitely earlier than level 60. So on a level 60 world, its there right away.
Auction hall: as a default, there is not supposed to be AH on W4. However, for lvl 60 W4, where you can transfer your character later on, it would be reasonable to allow players at least collect ducats (even if they can't bid on anything). I can ask the programmer to fix this earliest on Monday.
I'm not sure I understand your comment about crystal horde. Crystal horde is there to ensure you have targets you can attack in duels. If you think you still dont have enough targets, we can consider adding a 2nd crystal horde (but they do attack back).
Pontszám: 7.66
very popularPumpkinFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2016.11.19. 17:04:10
My personal problem with the cystal horde that they can attack me on low HP so must pay more attention to spend SE before any full hour.
(wise players hunt only under 15%)
The other think what I don't like that they declare war so often, where my transcedal projection have no effect, loosing SE when not my fault makes me sad (or angry).
So hope that if they come once there'll be a button at DP settings to switch on/off the possibilty to fight against them.
.. da psyeye (exW2)
Pontszám: 9
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2016.11.21. 13:43:26 (Válasz Pumpkin #19 hozzászólására.)
Well, crystal horde is actually an excellent way to beed up your character, they are AIs who dont play as optimal as normal players - so they will be easy targets eventually. So there must be something to counter that Btw CH is not so smart, their attack pattern is predictable
Pontszám: 7.66
Oldal: 1
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője