Szerző
Topic neve: Platinum
very popularJohannes Buckbeak
Végzetúr poronty
105 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Platinum
1. hozzászólás - 2013.07.05. 23:10:45
So I got some platinum in exchange for Helm Shards, and I go to the daily routines page, but I cannot see any way to spend my platinum on anything. All the items are still priced as usual in AS, with no sign of a platinum option. I tried buying something in case the option to spend platinum came up before you confirmed the purchase but it didn't. Am I missing something?
Pontszám: 5
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Platinum
2. hozzászólás - 2013.07.06. 08:47:26
There are toe types of items in the Daily deal:
a) Items only available for Ancient stones
b) Items available for either Ancient stones or Platinum (used to be Burnt-out Ancient stones)

So only items from category b) will show up as available from Platinum. When an item can be bought for Platinum, the option will be below the Ancient stone option, and there will be a small ? next to it that will take you to the page to buy Platinum.
very popularJohannes Buckbeak
Végzetúr poronty
105 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2013.07.06. 09:05:30
So Platinum is only a substitute for Burnt-out Ancient Stones, not for full Ancient Stones? In which case the description on the Earn Platinum page

"You can buy most of the daily offers on the daily routines page for not only ancient stones, but for platinum as well."

is wrong. That clearly implies that platinum is an alternate for AS - it doesn't even mention Burnt-out AS. This should be made much clearer - something like:

"For daily offers which have an option to purchase using Burnt-out Ancient Stones, you can now use platinum instead."
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2013.07.06. 14:10:25 (Válasz Johannes Buckbeak #3 hozzászólására.)
Well, yes.

But you cannot use burnt out ancient stones any more, only Platinum.

And I have to disagree. "You can buy most of the daily offers on the daily routines page for not only ancient stones, but for platinum as well." does not say "You can buy daily offers for Ancient stones or Platinum", the most (not all) is quite important in that sentence.

Either way, Platinum is better than BoAS, since BoAS can be directly transformed into Platinum, but there is also other resources that can be turned into Platinum.
A hozzászólást Sbart módosította 2013.07.06. 16:55:01-kor
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2013.07.06. 17:58:32
22 kinds of things you can buy and platinum, including those that you've only ancient stone

Items were rated that was ancient stone or burn-out or Ancient Stones
then you can buy platinum, or converted into more perfect something extra.
For example: Berseker potion
Burnt-out Ancient Stones
Protection Potion
Soul Diamond

So it will still be some items that you can buy only the ancient stone, but it will be but 22 items that platinum

For example, I have 200 Berseker potion, and I can use instead of a Burnt-out for a while this Ancient Stones.

Of course, once all the excess resources consumed and all other unnecessary resource, but it is not forced to buy any item at all times.

Looking at today's batch!

Daily Offer
Hunter's loot
Buy 8 for ancient stones

It was not until now be purchased Burnt-out Ancient Stones, and it is still cheaper than if you buy 10 Ancient Stone Soul huckster
W1-Alexor
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2013.07.07. 14:57:08
Platinum was a great idea to help us unload all those spare resources.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2013.07.08. 10:28:10 (Válasz Cruel01 #6 hozzászólására.)
Thanks
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2013.07.08. 13:04:08
This new option is indeed a good idea. Great job! One of the next steps would be to figure out an alternative use for Archgems
it figures ....
Oldal: 1
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!