Szerző
Topic neve: Christmas sale
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Christmas sale
1. hozzászólás - 2013.12.23. 10:56:31
Between 23th and 30th of Dec, beginning and ending at 10am CET (4am EST, 9am GMT) we have a big Christmas sale: the soul-huckster gives 20% discount on the ancient stone price of all his merchandise (only items sold under "soul-huckster")! The same applies to the special daily offers during this time.

Also the duration of auctions in the auction house will be 24 hours instead of 72 hours! Grab your unique relics now!

We will have some special items for this sale at the huckster just during this period. misc. items: potion of happiness, enchanted pet food, monster cocktail, locked chest, hunter's loot, lesser hunter's loot, berserker potion. some new level 20 and 60 special focus crystals. And some new surprise relics! Look for them at the huckster!

Finally, we will keep track of the ancient stones you spend on this sale. Depending on the amount you spend, we will give you Christmas gift packs, look for them on the daily routine page.

Between noon of 24th of Dec and noon of 25th Dec (GMT+1), peace will take over the world of Doomlord: players will not duel and drain each other's soul-energy, so you can develop peacefully in this period. Pets morale does not decrease during this time. There will be also a discount to the soul-energy price of potions during this time.

We will continue to give support during the holidays. Please also do not forget about our Christmas present event which ends on 2nd of January.
We wish a Merry Christmas to all doomladies and doomlords!
The Doomlord Team
Pontszám: 5
averageAmaterasuFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Christmas sale
2. hozzászólás - 2013.12.29. 07:09:23
The platinum is a limited commodity, therefore you can possess only 200 platinum at once.

Daily offer
500 Platinum

Can we have more than 200?
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2013.12.29. 12:26:56 (Válasz Amaterasu #2 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Amaterasu - 2013.12.29. 07:09:23
The platinum is a limited commodity, therefore you can possess only 200 platinum at once.

Daily offer
500 Platinum

Can we have more than 200?

yes, I now have 710 Platinum which means I had 210 before that
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2013.12.29. 22:35:50
Yes, with this you can have more

We extend the sale to Modnay, 18pm CET (was 10am CET) because there was a long bank holiday between 24-29th of Dec and some people complained that their bank transfer didnt arrive in yet (they will on Monday morning).
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2013.12.30. 13:56:28
so how about the peple (like me) who spend 400 AS on the 4 new relics 5 days before you came out with the rewards for spending AS? there is NOTHING left to spend AS on to get those higher rewards because I already bought everything. the only option would be to buy 400 AS worth of pet items and sell them back for half price
there is 3 hours left for that and I am not going to do it.
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2013.12.30. 15:17:36 (Válasz Trackur #5 hozzászólására.)
+1
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2013.12.30. 16:10:37
.. and what about those who bought ancient stone even before new relics was added to game ? ....
I counted how many AS will need for next 2-3 months and bought according pack. Then new relics and all this bonuses was added to game. Of course I could buy new additional pack, but this time without Christmas present, because I already got one.

Not sure if timing was good here, I am sure game could get more money from me. Now I simply must skipped some from new relics. At least for now. On other side - it was Christmas surprise for us. Maybe next time I will be more patient and will wait to last possible time when I will go to open my wallet.

Jan
Oldal: 1
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője