Szerző
Topic neve: Quiz bug
very popularStromboliFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Quiz bug
1. hozzászólás - 2015.09.20. 06:22:23
I was just answering a quiz question what is a beagle, with the options, bird, dog cat or fish. I chose dog and the game came back with 'wrong answer, the correct answer is Mary Poppins'. There was no time delay in answering the question either as it is obvious a beagle is a dog. What is happening?
Pontszám: 7.50
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Quiz bug
2. hozzászólás - 2015.09.20. 22:11:52 (Válasz Stromboli #1 hozzászólására.)
is it possible you double-clicked the submit button?
Pontszám: 7.81
everyone's favoriteFatmonkFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2015.09.21. 14:12:04
It has happened to me a few times. It seems like the question is renewed at the same time as the answer is submitted and the answer is obviously not correct for the new question.
Now I do not remember if I was close to running out of time (the timer almost at zero) at those times, might have been.
Pontszám: 5
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2015.09.22. 01:38:26 (Válasz Fatmonk #3 hozzászólására.)
if you double-click, it submits the answer twice. the first one goes as intended to the question you were just reading. then the second one is the same letter (a,b,c,d) but for the next question, one you haven't even seen yet. so you have a 25% chance of accidentally getting it correct.
Pontszám: 7.81
very popularStromboliFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2015.09.22. 06:23:59
Thanks. Double click is possible but I don't think I did that. I had also just answered another question previously. I will wait and see if it happens again.
A hozzászólást Stromboli módosította 2015.09.22. 06:26:19-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
Oldal: 1
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője