Szerző
Topic neve: Ruler of the World
everyone's favoriteAxe L
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Ruler of the World
1. hozzászólás - 2015.09.28. 08:39:21
After finishing row #5 in RotW event subplasma detector should be added. I thought everything was OK and didn't check inventory. On the 25th September I started to do task with finding subplasmas. And I found some of them somehow:

September 25. 20:15
You get a serious hunter's loot:
56.958 SE, 424 XP, -10 AP, 2 burnt-out ancient stone(s), 1 adventure(s), 1 automatic squeez(es), 2 harvest basket, 4 grey mytokronit, 4 astral treasure(s)

September 25. 20:14
70.236 SE, 424 XP, -10 AP, 1 subplasma, 1 automatic squeez(es), 2 harvest basket, 2 grey mytokronit, 7 astral treasure(s)

September 25. 20:14
51.624 SE, 473 XP, -10 AP, 1 burnt-out ancient stone(s), 1 subplasma, 3 harvest basket, 3 astral treasure(s)

September 25. 17:07
80.399 SE, 424 XP, -10 AP, 2 burnt-out ancient stone(s), 1 automatic squeez(es), 4 grey mytokronit, 1 astral treasure(s)

September 25. 17:07
294.891 SE, 2269 XP, -50 AP, 1 burnt-out ancient stone(s), 4 adventure(s), 7 subplasma, 2 automatic squeez(es), 3 harvest basket, 5 grey mytokronit, 19 astral treasure(s)

September 25. 17:05
256.290 SE, 2126 XP, -50 AP, 2 burnt-out ancient stone(s), 5 captured pet(s), 3 adventure(s), 1 subplasma, 6 harvest basket, 10 grey mytokronit, 16 astral treasure(s)

The next day I found not even single subplasma!

September 26. 07:35
81.841 SE, 429 XP, -10 AP, 1 burnt-out ancient stone(s), 1 adventure(s), 1 automatic squeez(es), 1 harvest basket, 2 grey mytokronit, 5 astral treasure(s)

September 26. 07:35
88.942 SE, 425 XP, -10 AP, 1 automatic squeez(es), 1 harvest basket, 3 astral treasure(s)

September 26. 07:33
117.770 SE, 377 XP, -10 AP, 1 burnt-out ancient stone(s), 2 automatic squeez(es), 1 grey mytokronit, 4 astral treasure(s)

Same result was on the 27th day:

Yesterday, 03:15
106.311 SE, 377 XP, -10 AP, 1 adventure(s), 2 automatic squeez(es), 5 astral treasure(s)

Yesterday, 03:15
92.162 SE, 378 XP, -10 AP, 1 burnt-out ancient stone(s), 2 automatic squeez(es), 2 harvest basket, 4 grey mytokronit, 5 astral treasure(s)

Yesterday, 03:09
360.673 SE, 2126 XP, -50 AP, 6 burnt-out ancient stone(s), 3 adventure(s), 6 helm shard(s), 5 automatic squeez(es), 3 harvest basket, 6 grey mytokronit, 23 astral treasure(s)

Not sablasmas at all! (These logs are for hunter's loots only, sometimes I used APs for hunting directly).

I was unpleasantly surprised and checked inventory if everything was OK. There was no subplasma detector!

This means that on the 25th September detector was in inventory and on the 26th September it was somehow removed.
I contacted with tech support yesterday morning and they wrote back detector into inventory and added 6 subplasmas for the task. But should I say that time was lost, I spent a lot of APs and at the end I had no possibilities to win RotW.

What was that? Sabotage? Bug? No matter for me at this moment. Don't like to say it but I'm really angry and have no desire to continue playing.
Pontszám: 10
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Ruler of the World
2. hozzászólás - 2015.09.28. 08:56:29
Hi AxeL,

I am sorry to read about your problems. I am sure it was bug. Sometimes items are added or deleted not in time. Sometimes some timing is critical and even small mistake can lead to big problems.
Anyway because that bug clearly influenced event I am willing to pass Title of Ruler of Planet with 1st place prize to you. I hope programators will be able change "things".
I was surprised why you are stucked so long on same numbers - now I know why.
Anyway I personally used for subplasma task decree, because maximum subplasma chance is 5% what means in "today numbers" about 400-450 AP.

Anyway my final push in event for winning was "trojan horse" because I had no clue about 2nd pyramide - Pyramide of Universe - which appeared after finishing 1st normal one.
Now I am out of everything ( AP, temple crystals, loyal shards, hunter loots ) and probably will be not able to finish second one .

Jany
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2015.09.28. 09:24:27
AxeL,

Forget about my proposal to pass title and reward to you. As event is not finished by making 1st pyramide I own nothing . All is open now and ranking counts total score over 2800.
.. and because I ran too speedy ( because I thought it is 1500m run ) I will simply loose my breath before finish of 3000m will be in sight .

good luck to everybody with BOTH pyramides, Jany
everyone's favoriteAxe L
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2015.09.28. 09:41:41
Janyemm - thank you much for proposal. But this is not solution. There are too many bugs in game. We may live with some of them - that's OK. Not this time. Such important events must be well controlled.
Do what you have to do - continue doing tasks. I'll try to live this through and finish pyramid on my own. Good luck
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2015.09.28. 11:06:21
I'm sorry for the problem you encountered. We were checking tickets even on the weekend to help if anyone has problem with Ruler of the Planet. We replaced your subplasma detector in a reasonable time. Since this bug affected all (the detectors expirity date must be changed manually, and our programmer didnt do it), this shouldn't have been a problem in the competition for the title, but as I see you did a lot of hunts before you noticed you are missing the detector, so I understand your loss. Please contact us via support if you think you require further compensation, like hunter's loots which you seemingly used.

About bugs: Any game which is being developed constantly has the potential to have bugs, unfortunately That is the nature of computer programs and games. Fortunately, we try to fix anything what comes up asap, and as such, we are proud to have much less bugs than other games. Since we can't prevent completely bugs from happening, we always try to help as much as possible when one happens.

About the title:
Whoever finish the 1st pyramid will get the title "Ruler of the Planet". Whoever finish the 2nd pyramid first will get the title "Ruler of the Universe". Both titles mean immunity to torture chamber. If the same player achieves both accomplishments, then he will be "Ruler of the Universe" only.
Pontszám: 7.62
everyone's favoriteAxe L
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2015.09.28. 12:52:47
Miklos, thank you for response. I would like also to thank tech support - Baraty - who answered ticket within few hours. I'm just very upset with my efforts going nowhere
Only one thing I disagree with you:
"Since this bug affected all (the detectors expirity date must be changed manually, and our programmer didnt do it), this shouldn't have been a problem in the competition for the title". It was a problem indeed. Cause at the time bug was discovered I was the only player doing row #6 and task with finding subplasmas particularly. And a lot of APs were wasted with no result.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2015.10.01. 15:29:12
If you decide to have a race, you must have people looking at the tickets at least once per hour. If you don't have the manpower to do that, it's fine, but just don't have a race then. Having a bug define winners and losers is simply unacceptable.

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.62
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2015.10.02. 18:30:18
How does one get brown mytokronits?
Pontszám: 9.50
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2015.10.02. 20:13:55
I was asking Help Line and got this answer :

2015. Sep. 28. 10:59

Hi,

The brown mytkornits is a "red herring". This item cannot be obtained yet, I'm afraid you have to use a decree for this.

Have fun playing,
Miklos
Doomlord Team
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2015.10.03. 20:56:05
So with some basic calculations, if you played for last 6 months and were unable to save some extra stuff, be prepared to spend at least 3k AS to finish it with decrees.
Not to mention tasks like afore mentioned "brown is not implemented yet but it is there n the table" thingy, and stuff you literally can t do if you re under level 100 (anything related to helms), or stuff you can t afford (3x12k soul diamond detectors for myto tasks) if you re fairly new player it all comes out just with a touch of sour taste in my mouth.
Pontszám: 6.70
likedSucellus
Végzetúr tanonc
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2015.10.03. 22:18:40
Buy 2 daily offers. I miss one, and today's offer is a relic coupon for 50 ancient stones. Dude, seriously?
Pontszám: 1
everyone's favoritepreter
Végzetúr poronty
30 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2015.10.11. 14:32:33
not sure if anyone bought this up, but in rotw Pyramid of universe, it's not logging grey mykonids found during hunts unless you are actually on line, i have done about 70 whilst offline, and checked the hunts when i have come back on and only the 3 mykonids i found whist hunting and logged in are recorded...
A hozzászólást preter módosította 2015.10.11. 19:13:56-kor
popularbalsagoth
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2015.10.11. 22:39:31
the second pyramid it is impossible to be finished in such short time.it should be like this if someone finish the first pyramid should have at least ten days to finish the second one.i have barely finished the first pyramid (i was after the the fetish) but in 3 days remaining it is immposible to finish the second one).plus some quest are only for high lvls i mean i have no extractor and already 2 quest of the second pyramid need thing that i cannot get on my lvl(30 yellow with extractor and brown by acqusition)i think the next pyramid should have the double time or my suggestion when someone finish the first to take an extension of a reasonable time for the second one.
Pontszám: 5
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2015.10.12. 17:27:21 (Válasz balsagoth #13 hozzászólására.)
I started the event 1 week later, and finished today with 5 decree. For big events you need some preparation and foresight.
Pontszám: 9.96
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2015.10.15. 13:52:59 (Válasz balsagoth #13 hozzászólására.)
Almost every event we run are equally challenging and rewarding for players of all levels. The Ruler of the Planet is an exception, this one can be completed only by higher level players. The reason for this is to be able give proper challenges and rewards for those who play since long. For them, the 2 pyramids were doable. But do not despair! Ruler of the planet will repeat in 6 months, by then, you will be prepared and hopefully able to finish the second as well

Congratulations to the winners and to all who were able to make a significant progress!
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2015.10.15. 13:53:24-kor
Pontszám: 7.62
Oldal: 1
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!