Topic neve: Doomlord mega-patch
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Doomlord mega-patch
1. hozzászólás - 2024.01.30. 10:16:12
Dear Players,
Unfortunately the last patch caused more trouble than we expected, so I write a few words so you understand better what happened.
Our system was getting really out-of-date, operating system, apache, php, mysql, https etc. We get to the point where we were already unable to update things, so we had to make a completely new system. But this required a thorough rewrite of the entire program. We hoped we can still create a seamless transition, and did a lot of testing, but the program is too complex, multilangual, and behaves differently in different browsers, so we missed a few things.
We are trying to catch up with the bug reports, we have been able to fix over 70% of the reports, but we still need 1-2 days. We are deeply sorry for all the problems, and ask for your patience. We know that the game experience suffers temporarily now, therefore we will add a second compensation on Wednesday. And we hope by Wednesday everything will be as before, but with a brand new super-fast system.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2024.01.30. 15:07:07-kor
Pontszám: 8.55
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Doomlord mega-patch
2. hozzászólás - 2024.01.30. 14:37:28 (Válasz Miklos #1 hozzászólására.)
thank you.
Pontszám: 8.00
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2024.01.30. 19:26:21
Thanks for the hard work patching things up. The lightning fast game is well worth the inconvenience.
Pontszám: 9.79
likedgasgamar
Végzetúr tanonc
31 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2024.02.03. 17:47:02
Hi. Did I miss the second compensation. I only remember seeing/claiming one. thank you.
Pontszám: 8.10
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2024.02.07. 14:28:52
We have added it today, thanks for your patience!
Pontszám: 7.84
Oldal: 1
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője