Szerző
Topic neve: Clan approval process
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Clan approval process
1. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 18:10:57
I just want to ask why the long time for the clan approval process. I'm on W2 waiting for 24 hours now to have my clan approved and the first 7 clans have already growing.

Is there any way to make this process faster ?
Pontszám: 5
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Clan approval process
2. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 18:56:08
Same with my avatar. Admins are busy.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 18:59:49 (Válasz Gamer #2 hozzászólására.)
The avatar cant change the way i play, but i'm looking at clan rankings and i see clans that started yesterday and already have 7-8 players in them, while i'm waiting for my clan to be approved and others are waiting to join (talking about players that i referred and bring them from other similar games). This somehow offers starter clans an unfair advantage (filled the first soul-well, build the Watchtower while we are loosing in duels precious SE).
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 19:21:18
I think to build up a soul-well and watchtower won't bring too much advantage, costs too much... But, i already saw a bunch of "builder characters", i guess these - let's say the obvious - fake characters are the real problem.
A hozzászólást Gamer módosította 2010.03.13. 19:23:22-kor
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 19:28:59 (Válasz Gamer #4 hozzászólására.)
Even so hunting Builders might give an advantage to the other clans since we can pour the SE gained from them in our Soul-Well witch bring us to the original problem again. I had some nice hits but since i don't have the clan approved yet and i cant do anything with 35-60 SE i lose them after to other lucky players.
A hozzászólást Dakaan módosította 2010.03.13. 19:30:54-kor
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 19:45:52
You don't have to duel all the time. (I don't think that with 149 AP you get attacked that many times...)
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 22:27:19 (Válasz Gamer #6 hozzászólására.)
I guess you're right i don't have to, but i still do it for the fun of it, when you don't have AP's to spend the best way to get 2-3 XP/hour is the Duel. Anyway my clan was approved and i already have it filled and i already have to expand it since i have 2-3 fiends left out.

The idea is that they must find a faster way to do it. Anyway i must say that even if i'm a new player in here i already love the game and the idea of open final game (or always developing). I hope they will have time to make an automation script that will approve or disapprove a clan so they wont have to manually do it.
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.03.13. 22:35:38
I hope with time they'll have to make sg like that. In the hungarian version there weren't that many players to feel the need of a script like that, i hope they'll have enough players here to feel so.
My avatar has been approved too.
public enemyHgjdgdNő
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2011.12.13. 00:53:16
Post modified.
Reason: spam, advertising

Kethios
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2011.12.13. 07:44:46-kor