-taken from the Chatroom section:

UN-OFFICIAL DOOMLORD CHATROOM

Search: www.mibbit.com

Then click on: Launch Mibbit WebChat

on the Log-in screen you will need to enter:
IRC: Mibbit [webirc] - is the default.
Nick: (your name)
Channel: #Doomlord

I have place a "Bot" in there to moderate until the room becomes wider-used, as I cannot be in there all of the time.

Please make the most of this facility & dont use the "F-word" the Bot doesnt like it!

ps. English is the language of the room, please stick to it.

A little about Mibbit WebChat
With Mibbit, chatting online is easy, just choose your nickname, pick a channel and press go! You don't need to sign up for an account and you can use it from wherever you are with just a web browser.
Pontszám: 8.33
popularDedhedFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Doomlord Chatroom...
2. hozzászólás - 2010.04.15. 14:11:28
Due to outside influences I have put a password on the room.
password is: Horde

/join #Doomlord Horde

type the above to enter
Pontszám: 7.50
everyone's favoriteMikeyboy52
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.06.28. 15:24:12
Omg, laziest bot EVER, its offline. In case of "Hidden bots" tested the f-word. Nope, not hidden lol. get your bot in check
Pontszám: 5
popularDedhedFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.07.03. 14:10:27 (Válasz Mikeyboy52 #3 hozzászólására.)
Yeah... due to innactivity the room has been neglected.

if more people showed an interest I would probably re-open it.
everyone's favoriteMikeyboy52
Végzetúr poronty
12 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.07.08. 14:59:10
Its inactive because of the service you decided to use, try chatspike or at least anything java-based, not flash-based. People tend to react much better to java based chatrooms. If you have a good programmer, you could even host one (if your guy is also good at servers ha ha)
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.07.28. 12:57:24
Hmm...wouldn't it be nice if this was implemented into the game, just like this forum...
I don't know much about programming, but there's lots of sites with chatboxes, I see no reason why we couldn't have one here...
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.07.30. 18:27:33 (Válasz MsPiggy #6 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: MsPiggy - 2010.07.28. 12:57:24
Hmm...wouldn't it be nice if this was implemented into the game, just like this forum...
I don't know much about programming, but there's lots of sites with chatboxes, I see no reason why we couldn't have one here...

I do know a lot about programming, and I also see no reason why we couldn't have a live chat integrated here.

In the game I played before finding Doomlord, they had an in-game chat that was only available to premium users. Back in the heyday of that game, people paid real money to be premium just because they couldn't bear to live without the camaraderie of that chat. To be effective, though, the chat has to appear on every page, so figuring out the screen real estate on Doomlord might not be easy.
popularDedhedFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.07.31. 14:20:08
Chatroom is back up & running for now...

I'm looking for players to join the Moderating team (hopefully actual game Mods/Admins).

This room will only stay active if people use it, I cannot/will not devote every second of the day to it's running.

The channel key/password is removed for the moment, unless we get unwelcomed visitors.

type:
/join #Doomlord

see you in there
A hozzászólást Dedhed módosította 2010.07.31. 14:22:05-kor
popularDedhedFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2010.08.12. 13:54:38
I have only seen 3 Doomlord players in the chatroom since I re-opened it.

Therefore it will close again, I guess players will have to stick to the messaging system or get MSN to chat & get advice from other players
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2010.08.12. 14:43:35 (Válasz MsPiggy #6 hozzászólására.)
If you are talking about an ajax chat or something that needs javascript - I think the game masters don't want to implement such feature because javascript can behave stupid. Also needs to be synced for every different browsers that are handling it in different ways.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.08.12. 14:44:30-kor
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
popularDedhedFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2010.08.12. 22:24:45
- taken from the Mibbit Wiki:

Why use Mibbit?
Security - Unlike Java chat applets which require not only a download of a file to your machine, but also requires 'trusted' access to your machine, Mibbit provides enhanced security utilizing the web browser's built-in security features over which you have full control.
Ease - Now you can access chat rooms without the need to install a desktop client on every machine you use.
Portability - You can use Mibbit from your laptop, iPhone, a cyber cafe and mobile devices.
Extra features - Some features of Mibbit are now easily implemented in desktop clients, such as image thumb nails, typing notification, recent chat history and much more.
likednerdearsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
33 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 18:50:25
I like this idea! I have linked the chat on my clan webpage, so maybe some guys will pop in. I'll also try to stop by from time to time.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2010.09.01. 07:30:26 (Válasz Kethios #10 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.08.12. 14:43:35
If you are talking about an ajax chat or something that needs javascript - I think the game masters don't want to implement such feature because javascript can behave stupid. Also needs to be synced for every different browsers that are handling it in different ways.

that's not a real reason, and i do hope this is not the official position
a lot of other web based games have a real time chat function, and it seems to work great for them.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 21:37:00
Is there a chat room that anyone frequently uses/has a fair amount of visitors? Even if it's just for a clan and they want to expand it a little, I would be very happy to see one (or a link to one) on the wikia (in my signature).

The chatroom that I could implement into the wikia (lying dormant on the homepage) is fairly useless and the wikia isn't complete enough to get the amount of visitors required to set up a chatroom from scratch...

I fully agree with the chatroom idea but the problem is ones outside of the game tend to spam adverts and players trust them less, but if we get a good one we just need to spread it enough by word of mouth (linking it to all the sites about doomlord too). It's clearly not a priority for the developers (the bottom of their to-do list).
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Doomlord Clan-Shoutbox
15. hozzászólás - 2011.10.28. 06:31:27
I would like to make a petition:

"Who would like to have a shoutbox at least within the clan? = In game Clanshoutbox "

fyi: The advantage ONLY to have a clan-shoutbox; is that you doesn't need to have a moderator (let's say a cop) around!
And... it would make a clan far more "social" !

Regards,
E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2011.10.28. 06:34:17-kor
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2011.10.28. 06:32:05 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #15 hozzászólására.)
YES!

I would like a Clan-shoutbox.
E.
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2011.10.28. 10:38:14 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #15 hozzászólására.)
Would you like a shoutbox on the page of the clan where not only members could write? I think it can open the gates of complaints about attacks and wars that you don't want surely...
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2011.10.28. 10:45:56
No, he wants a shout-box on the clan page where only clan members can write (and see what is written).
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2011.10.29. 08:27:37 (Válasz Vyasa #17 hozzászólására.)
Yes indeed Sbart!

As a "General shout- or chatbox" mostly ends-up in "cursing against each other and therefor needs a 24/7 moderator.... a "Clanshoutbox / Clanchatbox (within the clan); gives you the access to talk to one another in a clan... this way gives a better social "bounding" between members and therefor motivate people more to play this game. Some critical actions can be talked over and decisions could be taken faster; and the purpose of a shoutbox is an added value next to the clanforum.

E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2011.10.29. 16:05:53-kor
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2011.10.31. 07:05:33
I support clan shoutbox
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur