Szerző
Topic neve: Dimension/Epic Pets
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Dimension/Epic Pets
1. hozzászólás - 2010.04.27. 19:27:36
I don't know if this exists (this is my first time playing, except the 5 days on W1 before W2 was started) but i would like a "special" pet that allows you to equip 2 items on it. It may have the normal stats but this to be the only "special" feature.
But to make it fair, you should be able to equip only normal pet upgrades, since the special/epic will certainly overpower him.

What do you think ?!
A hozzászólást Dakaan módosította 2010.04.27. 19:29:11-kor
Pontszám: 5
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Dimension/Epic Pets
2. hozzászólás - 2010.04.27. 19:31:12
Doesn't the pet equipment from the AH do the same kind of thing with one item?
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.07.28. 13:06:07
The idea of pets having special features isn't bad. As far as I know, and that isn't very far, the only difference between pets is their baselevel and the picture. I'd like to see pets having different abilities.
examples: two items, higher attack, higher defence, more damage, more absorption, a bonus to a certain skill, ect...

Only implementing the option of two items would favour ancient stone users too much since pet equipment can only be obtained that way.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.07.28. 22:25:36 (Válasz MsPiggy #3 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: MsPiggy - 2010.07.28. 13:06:07
The idea of pets having special features isn't bad. As far as I know, and that isn't very far, the only difference between pets is their baselevel and the picture. I'd like to see pets having different abilities.
examples: two items, higher attack, higher defence, more damage, more absorption, a bonus to a certain skill, ect...

Only implementing the option of two items would favour ancient stone users too much since pet equipment can only be obtained that way.

Not only that way, There are some AH items for pets, but they can put some pet items obtainable from Epic's as well (since i didn't see any epic item for pets).
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.07.29. 04:21:15 (Válasz Dakaan #4 hozzászólására.)
The feature exists. When a clan reaches kennel level 24 the players of that clan can add abilities to their pets.
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.07.29. 07:24:13
lol really? But seriously...level 24 kennel In reality only a very select few will ever reach such heights.
And the focus is different, if people can pick their own speciality, it means all the pets still start out the same...
I'd like it better if there are differences between the different species, people would have to hunt for the pet they desire and it will be a challenge to find out every pet's characteristics.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.07.30. 18:26:33 (Válasz MsPiggy #6 hozzászólására.)
I wouldnt call them a select few, its actually a way to push clans in reaching that high level. Considering the game has no time limit, this type of buildings make sense. After all, what will a clan build if all buildings end at level 12 lets say! Look at emerald dragons in W1, they are nearly done with most of the buildings and the game is only up a year
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.08.01. 19:57:05
Is there an "End Game" plan? I can't see the game remaining all that interesting after year(s) of play.
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2010.08.05. 15:32:21
I believe that with an appropriate development the game can stay playable for at least few years. Personally to me the Legend part is really interesting. The story is just getting better and my character is level over 40. I wonder if there would be new things added for clans that managed to build everything and for players that reached level 100 or higher.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 14:48:14 (Válasz petel87 #9 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: petel87 - 2010.08.05. 15:32:21
I believe that with an appropriate development the game can stay playable for at least few years. Personally to me the Legend part is really interesting. The story is just getting better and my character is level over 40. I wonder if there would be new things added for clans that managed to build everything and for players that reached level 100 or higher.

If only the legend section uses better English and paragraphs.

That would really be quite an improvement. Currently it's damn hard to read and understand it all.
Mengmeng19Nő
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 09:37:05
*Modified by Keth

You are not allowed to advertise here. Post deleted. If you do it again, prepare for the consequences.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.10.19. 11:12:34-kor
averageZaohua768Nő
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2010.10.20. 01:33:09 (Válasz LydonB #2 hozzászólására.)
lol really? But seriously...level 24 kennel In reality only a very select few will ever reach such heights.And the focus is different, if people can pick their own speciality, it means all the pets still start out the same...I'd like it better if there are differences between the different species, people would have to hunt for the pet they desire and it will be a challenge to find out every pet's characteristics.I believe that with an appropriate development the game can stay playable for at least few years. Personally to me the Legend part is really interesting. The story is just getting better and my character is level over 40. I wonder if there would be new things added for clans that managed to build everything and for players that reached level 100 or higher.

averageZaohua768Nő
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2010.10.20. 01:34:00 (Válasz Dakaan #1 hozzászólására.)
I believe that with an appropriate development the game can stay playable for at least few years. Personally to me the Legend part is really interesting. The story is just getting better and my character is level over 40. I wonder if there would be new things added for clans that managed to build everything and for players that reached level 100 or higher.I wouldnt call them a select few, its actually a way to push clans in reaching that high level. Considering the game has no time limit, this type of buildings make sense. After all, what will a clan build if all buildings end at level 12 lets say! Look at emerald dragons in W1, they are nearly done with most of the buildings and the game is only up a year.The idea of pets having special features isn't bad. As far as I know, and that isn't very far, the only difference between pets is their baselevel and the picture. I'd like to see pets having different abilities.examples: two items, higher attack, higher defence, more damage, more absorption, a bonus to a certain skill, ect...

likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2010.10.20. 10:59:51 (Válasz Zaohua768 #12 hozzászólására.)
Lots of new features are waiting to be implemented. It's just a matter of time when will the players reach the levels they can be implemented.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2010.10.20. 11:01:52 (Válasz Zaohua768 #13 hozzászólására.)
Pet skill tree will be implemented in the near future.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
averagecool guy
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2011.04.20. 05:56:36
what is pet skill tree?
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2011.04.20. 19:02:28 (Válasz cool guy #16 hozzászólására.)
When your clan builds kennel above level 30 your pets will get skill points after every level up. You can spend them on various skills for enchancing your pet
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2011.04.21. 06:57:02 (Válasz stekkos #17 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: stekkos - 2011.04.20. 19:02:28
When your clan builds kennel above level 30 your pets will get skill points after every level up. You can spend them on various skills for enchancing your pet

actually kennel 25
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Oldal: 1
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője