Szerző
Topic neve: Upcoming developments
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Upcoming developments
1. hozzászólás - 2010.11.02. 20:04:27
I would like to inform you about some developments which are live on the original servers, and will be patched and translated to the international servers soon.

1.) New levels and new effects to many clan buildings, and a completely new building, alchemy labor, which makes possible to acquire essences when squeezing creatures. These essences can be used to boost skills, revive pets and other functions. In addition, if you collect all essences, you can convert them to ultraessences which give special permanent bonuses.

2.) The new Alternate Advancement system offers a large number of unique alternate abilties to the players. Whenever you receive experience points after level 60, you will receive AA points as well. You can use them to purchase these abilities. Due to the sheer number of these abilities, players will have access to numerous tactics to further configure their characters.

3.) Numerous smaller comfort functions and small developments. List coming soon.

Hopefully, these changes will go live on these servers in 2 weeks.
Pontszám: 9.29
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Upcoming developments
2. hozzászólás - 2010.11.09. 00:47:36
Best thing I heard for months:D
Pontszám: 5
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.11.11. 05:04:21 (Válasz dark22 #2 hozzászólására.)
In the details coming soon i hope you will mention what happens with all the players already pass level 60 about the previous levels AA points
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 09:29:29
You will start getting AA points from the moment when the patch goes live.

Hopefully the programmer will finish the update on next week.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.11.13. 11:06:42 (Válasz Miklos #4 hozzászólására.)
So the level 80 players will not receive 20 levels worth of AA, all will start collecting from 0?
A hozzászólást stekkos módosította 2010.11.13. 11:06:56-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.11.16. 21:58:56
Yes, unfortunately, whenever a new feature is implemented, we cannot calculate for each player, where would they be if this feature was implemented earlier.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.11.17. 14:58:19
Here is the list of the new developments. These will go live tomorrow, with the patch (they are not live yet!)

Many clan buildings maximum level has been increased. The additional levels often bring new functions. Higher level kennel makes possible for your pets to learn their own skills! Magic hunt increases your pets resistance to magic, palace increases leadership and gives additional dresses, dimension gate increases number of DG points and the SE you get for DG monsters, grandmaster architecture further increase the maximum of ramparts and training grounds. New treasury levels make it possible to challenge earlier epic monsters. There are also two new buildings. Pyramid of glory is only a role-playing building giving titles to players. Alchemy laboratory makes it possible to find essences when you squeeze creatures for soul-energy. You may also combine essences to create ultra-essences, and combine ultra-essences to create mega-essences which give permanent beneficial effects to your character.

On the clan page, we splitted the buildings into two groups, finished buildings, and buildings under construction.

Pets received a new button: cheer up to 21% morale. If you lose a pet equipment you purchased for soul diamonds (either by replacing it or losing the pet) you get back 35% of the soul diamonds you spent on it.

We added a full new alternate advancement system to the game. It is available to players from level 60. At this time, a button "AA points" will show up on your menu to the left. Whenever you get experience points, you will get some AA points as well. You can use these points to purchase unique abilites. There are so many abilities, you can't have all, so you have to choose wisely.

We added a new mini-game to the quiz aspect of Doomlord. Players can not only answer quiz questions, they can categorize them as well. When enough players categorized a specific question, we determine who categorized it correctly (same category as most people) and reward those. Please note that categorizing is NOT MANDATORY, you can submit the answer without categorizing!
Reward is soul energy, awarded along with recommendation SE every day, and displayed on the same screen. It might take several days or even a week after you categorized a question to receive the award. We will also keep track of your successful categorizations. For every 250, you will get a quiz medal (but you can get no more than 8 quiz medals this way). For players with "Faster quiz" option enabled, every categorization counts as double, same for quiz admins (since they have to reject some questions).

We added the option to the hunt window that you can answer quiz questions in advance, when not hunting.

Added new relics and misc. items to the soul-huckster. For example now you can buy special keys, so you can use one answered quiz question to cover multiple hunts.

Energy harness has been improved, now it gives the same amount of SE whether your opponent is at 20% or 100% on your duel list. Also, on world 3, if the SE you would get with EH is more than the normal maximum, you will get the EH SE.

Now you can change your name under settings (but at a cost).

We added a new comfort function available to everyone. In the dimension gate, you can reset the gate for 1/3 stone or 1 APt, and immediately enter with a single button now.

You can share your battles of choice so anyone can view them. Under combats, there is a new icon for this. You can share any type of combat exept for arena, even challenges

We added a facebook share button to important events, like advancing a level, capturing a pet, or defeating an epic. Showing this button can be turned off under Settings.

Added a confirm button if you want to sell an epic item in the auction house.

Repeatable quests have been balanced a bit so they will be equally difficult to complete, and we added 2 new repeatable quests.

Helping hand does not give constitution and magic anymore.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 02:32:51
WOW ... I don't know what else to say ... WOW !!!
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 09:47:31
I can't wait to see the new changes.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 11:23:36
We finished the patch, the above changes went live, except for the quiz categorization and battle sharing, those will be patched in a few days as well. I hope you enjoy the new improvements.
irritatingSnittFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2010.11.19. 07:39:06
Really nice upgrade and I know you need a big work for quiz, which will give back the balance, thx...but at rest a small bug appears, timer lost. Give bk pls:)
Pontszám: 6.67
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2010.11.19. 22:30:34
What the...

What is this? The repeatable quest become harder to achieve,some quests requirements are multiplied! This is bullXXX! What was this for?

And the Alternate Advancement? The 60+ characters can use extra skills against those who are in their range? The characters on the lower levels has nothing against it,cause they're levels afar from those stuff! Or those who has some AA skills, can use it only against 60+ characters? Cause if not, then this is a very-very imbalanced and unfair act!
Pontszám: 2.33
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2010.11.29. 23:32:18
Did Quiz categorization got left behind?

in character menu i see "Quiz categorization: 0", but I've searched everywhere and i can't find anything related...
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2010.12.04. 21:33:40
Still no implemetation of quiz categorization?
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2010.12.22. 22:17:35 (Válasz Inv_ #13 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.11.29. 23:32:18
Did Quiz categorization got left behind?

in character menu i see "Quiz categorization: 0", but I've searched everywhere and i can't find anything related...

ping?
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2011.01.25. 01:56:29
What should I do to categorize a question?

Cruel.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2011.01.25. 17:23:03 (Válasz Cruel01 #16 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.25. 01:56:29
What should I do to categorize a question?

Cruel.

You can't. It's been left out.

Note the Miklos post.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2011.01.26. 00:19:09
yes Miklos and I have a very different ideas about what "few days" is. In his book it is around 2+ months:D
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2011.01.26. 01:35:03
But some people have been receiving Quiz Medals for categorizing...

Cruel.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2011.01.26. 02:13:01 (Válasz Cruel01 #19 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.26. 01:35:03
But some people have been receiving Quiz Medals for categorizing...

Cruel.

Who?

Keep in mind that quiz medals are also an AH item, and something which used to be awarded prior to the suspension of the Quiz Olympics due to cheating.
Oldal: 12
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!