Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Axelst

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.07.10. 20:54:17
Knights of honor is looking for soldiers. If you want to build then don't apply, we aim for aggressive duelling.
Dátum: 2010.05.15. 12:59:28
Idézet: Axelst - 2010.04.25. 20:38:22
*Bump* 4

Hello,

Knights of honor , aspiring to grow and have some fun along the way. If you want to develop your character and like to duel, then write us an application.

If you are joining us then filling up our soul well is needed, and passing one of your votes on to me. Apply with a decent motivation for joining. Inactivity and repetitive stupidity will get you removed from our clan.

Come join us in the quest to expand our power.

Hope to read you, Axelst
Dátum: 2010.04.25. 20:38:22
Idézet: Axelst - 2010.03.06. 22:23:32
*Bump* 3

Hello,

Knights of honor is a relatively new clan, aspiring to grow and have some fun along the way. If you want to develop your character and like to duel then write us an application
Come join us in the quest to expand our power.

We got our soulwell up and running. If you are joining us then filling up our soul well is needed. Apply with a decent motivation for joining. Inactivity and repetitive stupidity will get you removed from our clan.

Hope to read you, Axelst
Dátum: 2010.04.13. 14:31:57
Still 1 space left

Idézet: Axelst - 2010.04.02. 22:28:36
As we still have space, and we are a good deal !

*Bump* 2

Hello,

Knights of honor is a relatively new clan, aspiring to grow, protect each other
and have some fun along the way.
Come join us in the quest to expand our power, and find a cure.

We got our soulwell up and running. If you are joining us then filling up our soul well is needed. Apply with a decent motivation for joining. Inactivity will get you removed from our clan

Hope to read you, Axelst
Dátum: 2010.04.13. 14:26:59
I have a question concerning pets. I have difficulty understanding the strength of a pet. I have at this moment a Slimy slug level 16, base level 5 and absorption 9, and I caught an archomidian toad (untrained, 3300 to train) and a mana probe (untrained, 2700 to train). I am wondering about the following.

How can I determine the strength of pets, knowing their base level is training amount / 300 SE, so my slimy slug has base level 5, the toad would be base level 11, and the mana probe would be 9?
Is it as simple as the higher the base level the stronger the pet, e.g. the more damage it does ?
What about the differences of the various pets? do the pets have different abilities ? ( fantasising here, does a mana probe burn mana from the opponent, does the toad use poison, does the slime of the slug cause acid burns ?)
Is there a website that explains the pets more into depth? ( tried wiki, and some other sites)

Many questions , I am very interested in the answers.

Base level lets you know how powerfull your pet is, before you start leveling it. So if you have a pet base level 5 and actual level 20 and the next is base level 15 and actual level 10, then the second one will already have more HP, attack and absorption than the previous, even if the actual level is lower
Dátum: 2010.04.02. 22:28:36
As we still have space, and we are a good deal !

*Bump* 2

Hello,

We got our soulwell up and running. If you are joining us then filling up our soul well is needed. Apply with a decent motivation for joining. Inactivity will get you removed from our clan

Hope to read you, Axelst
Dátum: 2010.03.06. 22:23:32
*Bump*

Hello,

Hope to read you, Axelst
Dátum: 2010.02.27. 10:38:04
Hello,

We got our soulwell up and running. If you are joining us then filling up our soul well is needed. Apply with a decent motivation for joining.

Hope to read you, Axelst
Dátum: 2010.02.18. 19:18:55
Hello Emerald players,

I am looking for a clan. I am new to the game, but I am smart and learn fast. I realise a clan is hard work to develop and I am a loyal player.

I would like to know why YOU want me to join your clan, so do tell.

Regards Axelst
Oldal: 1