Szerző
Topic neve: Emerald clans
everyone's favoritexatharas
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Emerald clans
41. hozzászólás - 2010.03.23. 16:39:15
we're now 5 strong! we can recruit 3 more at the moment. So join up active underdark dwellers!
Pontszám: 5
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
42. hozzászólás - 2010.03.30. 16:07:34
Warriors of the Underdark are now 9 strong! 2 more spots are available for active players only. Players who are inactive for more then two days without notice are dismissed.
Required 1) minimum 1000SE for the well
2) vote has to be passed to me for fluent clan management!

buildings so far: soulwell, watchtower level 2, ramparts and training ground level 1 and mages taower level 1

So if your calling lies in the caves under the feet of those other puny doomlords join us!
averageDemonic LichFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
43. hozzászólás - 2010.04.01. 02:58:18
I'm a new and looking for a clan but learn fast and will try my best to help out
averagedajkman
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
44. hozzászólás - 2010.04.01. 19:22:50
everyone on world 2 can join silent strikers
http://world2.doomlord.net/index.php?m=szovetseg
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
45. hozzászólás - 2010.04.02. 10:41:34
Warriors of the Underdark are filled up! I'll let you know when there are spots available (working on watchtower level 3 as we speak!)
averageAxelstFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
46. hozzászólás - 2010.04.02. 22:28:36 (Válasz Axelst #28 hozzászólására.)
As we still have space, and we are a good deal !

Idézet: Axelst - 2010.03.06. 22:23:32
*Bump* 2

Hello,

Knights of honor is a relatively new clan, aspiring to grow, protect each other
and have some fun along the way.
Come join us in the quest to expand our power, and find a cure.

We got our soulwell up and running. If you are joining us then filling up our soul well is needed. Apply with a decent motivation for joining. Inactivity will get you removed from our clan

Hope to read you, Axelst
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
47. hozzászólás - 2010.04.04. 18:22:13
there's one opening available!

active players only! and don't forget to transfer your vote to me and put 1000 SE in the well!
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
48. hozzászólás - 2010.04.07. 06:32:44
no more places available, but keep your eyes peeled! Watchtower level three is over halfway
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
49. hozzászólás - 2010.04.09. 18:52:53
The Warriors of the Underdark are hiring again!
watchtower level 3 finished, so there is room for 3 more active builders and/or duelers!
Only three conditions
1) pass your vote to me when you join
2) contribute 1000 SE in the soulwell
3) be active and have fun!

Hope to welcome you into our caves soon!
Pontszám: 7.50
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
50. hozzászólás - 2010.04.10. 09:02:49
New Clan on the Block

Careless Conjurers have a couple of spots available for active players, if your looking for a friendly group of people to fight on this world with then check us out, you wont be dissapointed.

We will not be defeated

We are looking for active players only, active means a post every now and then on our clan forum, and some contribution to building.

New members get access to our attack and defence bonuses (from existing buildings) as soon as u complete the soul well contribution (this is a game requirement not our clan requirement) these bonuses will open up to you
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.04.24. 10:30:17-kor
averageAxelstFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
51. hozzászólás - 2010.04.13. 14:31:57 (Válasz Axelst #46 hozzászólására.)
Still 1 space left

Idézet: Axelst - 2010.04.02. 22:28:36
As we still have space, and we are a good deal !

*Bump* 2

Hello,

Knights of honor is a relatively new clan, aspiring to grow, protect each other
and have some fun along the way.
Come join us in the quest to expand our power, and find a cure.

We got our soulwell up and running. If you are joining us then filling up our soul well is needed. Apply with a decent motivation for joining. Inactivity will get you removed from our clan

Hope to read you, Axelst
averagelordruffFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
52. hozzászólás - 2010.04.20. 20:55:03
Join Emerald Domination-- And your wildest dreams will come true!
Lord Ruff of the Emerald Domination Clan
averageTokoFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
53. hozzászólás - 2010.04.24. 16:56:43
Hi

I'm a level 20 doomlord looking for a clan. I'm very active, so there's no problem of me going inactive.

I'm looking for a somewhat developed clan though - I got my learning to 30, so a clan with an academy(or close to having one)
would be great.
averageAxelstFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
54. hozzászólás - 2010.04.25. 20:38:22 (Válasz Axelst #51 hozzászólására.)
*Bump* 3

Hello,

Knights of honor is a relatively new clan, aspiring to grow and have some fun along the way. If you want to develop your character and like to duel then write us an application
Come join us in the quest to expand our power.

We got our soulwell up and running. If you are joining us then filling up our soul well is needed. Apply with a decent motivation for joining. Inactivity and repetitive stupidity will get you removed from our clan.

Hope to read you, Axelst
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
55. hozzászólás - 2010.04.28. 05:09:35
Warriors of the Underdark are recruiting new members (world two)! We're looking for active players only, we got level three magetower, level two ramparts, soulwell, level three watchtower, level three training grounds and the scrying orb up already. We lost our first war but are winning our second one.

We got two spots left! JOIN US!

Hope to see you soon, Ariakas
popularYounglordFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
26 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
56. hozzászólás - 2010.04.29. 20:13:00
I am looking for a clan
Made it to level 9 on my own, but think some of these guys just farming me.
Seems like I cant even get a hunt done without somebody raiding my SE before I can get it to the Soul Huckster.
I have two pets, think I've done pretty well, but a good clan could possibly advise me on what I am doing wrong.
Not winning more than I am losing anymore, and didn't want to just arbitrarily apply somewhere.
I come online everyday.
Oh, and I am 54 years old, if that means anything.
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
57. hozzászólás - 2010.04.29. 22:02:19
You spent too much SE on skills and lost too much in duels (mainly). If you are 54 years old, i guess, you could be better.

You lost duel/lost SE ratio is inviting for looters, that's why you get attacked that many times. But your farmers wold stop beating you, if they wouldn't can to get SE out of you. Loosing too much SE in this game is deadly in long term. I hope it's not that late for you. :/

Try to attack the players who farm you to get enough low HP to be protected for a while and get SE for ability points in that time with hunting. When you have enough hp you can even duel some lower level, weaker character (look for them in the highscores) to get some + SE. Attack, defense, iq and thaumaturgy are the main abilities (in this order). I would recommend to start the game over, but you have nice equipment and i'm sure you paid for them with real money. It's a shame, you should be a good player... Good luck. Watch out for the good balance between ability points (most important) and the equipment. SKill points are needed only for getting a pet on the lower levels.
A hozzászólást Gamer módosította 2010.04.29. 22:02:45-kor
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
58. hozzászólás - 2010.04.30. 19:36:54 (Válasz Gamer #57 hozzászólására.)
If he's already got a lot in skills, the path of least resistance might be to make a beeline for Transcendal Projection.
popularYounglordFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
26 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
59. hozzászólás - 2010.04.30. 20:21:15
Undoubtedly I would be a better player, had I the time to spend studying the nuances of the game.
I am a working musician, which demands a lot of my time, and cant sit for hours waiting for hunts to finish.
Fact is, I currently have over 100 unused action points, and full-on 100 duel points.
Thanks for the advice, I will see if I can work out a better approach.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
60. hozzászólás - 2010.04.30. 22:25:29 (Válasz Younglord #59 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Younglord - 2010.04.30. 20:21:15
Undoubtedly I would be a better player, had I the time to spend studying the nuances of the game.
I am a working musician, which demands a lot of my time, and cant sit for hours waiting for hunts to finish.
Fact is, I currently have over 100 unused action points, and full-on 100 duel points.
Thanks for the advice, I will see if I can work out a better approach.

As i suggested to some of my clan members, you can always disable premium healing when you want to do hunts (if you have that) and then duel to loose and try to have as close to 1 HP as you can. If you manage 1HP you cant be attacked for 3 hours (enough time to do hunts and raise SE for skills/gear).
I know its not to pretty to have to many losses but it may help you get stronger and recover some lost ground.
Oldal: 12345678
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője