Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - dark22

Dátum: 2010.08.02. 08:22:21
Thanks for obvious mistake that I missed but I got the same spelling rejection after good twin HeNRy found his way to question:)
I really don't think its about the phrasing, it should be easily understandable?
Dátum: 2010.07.31. 06:36:52
Why did Herny Ford factory produced cars only in black colour early in the 20th century?

The black colour was the cheapest
The black colour was the quickest to dry
The black colour was the only colour they could buy
They wanted their cars to be made only in black colour

It might require rephrasing, but I don't see any spelling mistakes that could make the question not understandable because of poor grammar?

If this is about the word colour/color, in english it is colour in american english it is color, and I don't see the reason to use american eng one.
Dátum: 2010.07.27. 05:58:26
couldn't copy entire question, will edit it later if I run on it again but:

"game fish" is a fish that?

1. gets eaten
2 gets released
3. xxxxxx
4.all of above <---- marked as correct

I m curious how something can get both eaten and released? What do they do? ?elease the bones in the sea after they eat it?
Dátum: 2010.07.09. 16:29:56
Where are Panama hats made?
Panama
Bolivia
Ecuador
Peru

Most likely some are made in all of those countries, but they originate in Ecuador, and Ecuador is the main producer.

My question from some time ago:

From which country does "panama hat" originate?

Ecuador
Peru
Brasil
Panama

(15 good and 22 bad answers have arrived for this question. )

Should be deleted.

(Sorry for double post)
Dátum: 2010.07.09. 15:38:30
Its a refference to pulp fiction movie, it definately is not a general knowledge question
Dátum: 2010.06.27. 11:40:02
non saphire character with low hp pet, will help back with quests on any way possible.
Name dark22 w1 lvl 24
Dátum: 2010.04.28. 00:50:05
How did the zeus got his lighting bolt?
Correct answer is marked: Arges, Brontes and Steropes

Acording to greek mythology correct answer is that smith god hepestosomething made it for him