a)Halliburton
b)(some, I don't remember)
c)Motorolla
d)(some, I don't remember)
Right answer:
c) Motorolla <- dispelled, correct would be Motorola, with only one L
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 23:30:00

Thank you very much Bartessica Slam!
It worked perfectly, I dunno what it was but now after Ccleaner cleaned cache, Doomlord works as it has done before.

My mistake, no bugs in game, I'm sorry for that.

With the greatest respect for you E,
I'm very thankful for you,
-Retardo-
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 22:31:51

"Sending message to Customer service" button does not work at all...

**Not Found
The requested URL /segitseg was not found on this server.**

Strange indeed
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 22:28:46
Right, I'll do that. Thanks!
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 22:18:25

I found that there are several bugs in the game right now:

I cannot heal my pets and pets can be ordered only 2h excercising..
Also changing gear is only possible with inventory mode, not in character page and I cannot open the bonus sheet.
It's not possible to "see" what current gear is about by pointing it. Only focus crystals are seen.
It's not possible to answer quiz questions

There might be more but these what I found by quickly approach.
I wish for fast answer and repair.

Thankies,
-Retardo-
Dátum: 2013.09.12. 19:49:16
Your speaking right!
Dátum: 2013.09.12. 19:46:20
Yo!
There is such amount of wrong aswers for those questions, AND in the same time there are wrong questions, so I suggest that you(=game supervisors) do something about this It should not be such in a big role since the questions are even wrong but in the same time "right answer" is foundable in the net by google. Your "Quiz competition" is a google exercise, and you get a medal if you succeed. Please stop it. If you really want to develop the game you can create better system for example "Quiz competition". If you wanna live and get fat with those incomes of the game it suits me perfectly, no problem. Only problem is that game will die if you stop doing anything and think that small changes in the game will keep player playin'. But how you bring more players in the game and keep them playing. You've gotta take these thoughts and bring something to the table. I hope it's for the new players. And something new for the old players, who have been uplivin your REAL LIVE living. So WAKE UP! This game will go on like 3-6 months on its own, but after that plyers are dropping out. Do Somethin!
I am paying for belonging in this organization so I think, I have right to speak about those misdoings with the game.

btw.this Doomlord forum is hard to follow, but is is good to be.
Dátum: 2011.06.24. 15:12:45
"Four score and seven years equals how many years?"

This is not a question of understandable!?!

Please tell me, is this the only forum, where to tell which quiz questions are totally crapped and should be removed?
Thanks!

Retardo
Dátum: 2010.09.25. 13:25:40
Thank you for answering, and so quick too. I appreciate it!
I thought that the evaluation of questions would be a large group of players evaluation,
then one rejecting would be just a cry in the wind, and majority of players would decide.

Sorry if the letter was bitter, I was only little bit of disapointed, as I said it was my first quiz question.
But I think I keep comin' here, even this is a waste of time

Good Luck everyone!
Dátum: 2010.09.24. 20:06:45
I got this great kind of quiz as a "bad, incorrect question"

"Which of these is not rock band?

Turbonegro
White Stripes
Hanzel Und Gretyl
Roots of Heaven
"

Because only special group knows the answer, muahaha.. All questions including United States should be banned and be "bad, incorrect" too, only special group knows the answer for them..

I have read more WORSE and more inaccurant, actually wrong answers,
so the question IS how DO I CAN GET TO EVALUATE questions and inform about the wrong answers & questions.

ps. this was my first quiz question and that is why I really am annoyed by this kind of response..
I'm really comin to inclusion that all this game is totally waste of time...

YOU EVEN CANNOT TAKE OFF YOUR SHIELD, WEAPON, NECKLACE OR ANYTHING THAT YOU WEAR,
COME on...!
Oldal: 1