Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.02.24. 05:30:07
You are a very angry person......
Dátum: 2010.02.23. 18:31:48
Wow, i havent seen that one yet. How do you get those questions Valkyrie, you are a weird questions magnet
Dátum: 2010.02.23. 18:29:54
You do have a good idea there, post it at suggestions part of the forum to make sure the administrators take a look at it. Random events are something i would also enjoy in this game. Good one Jerko
Dátum: 2010.02.23. 16:42:16
I checked you, you do not have a spell equipped. If you bought one, click on it to equip it, like your weapons and armor
Dátum: 2010.02.23. 16:28:33
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.02.23. 14:09:45
In what country are this years winter olimpic games?
USA
France
Canada
Norway

Only valid in 2010! and misspelled: it's spelt Olympic

And also there already exists a question asking which city will host the 2010 winter olympics
Dátum: 2010.02.23. 11:15:16
The answer is correct, is just a trick question. Water is H2O Worded chemically it is Dihydrogen (meaning 2 Hydrogens or H2) and Monoxide (meaning 1 oxygen or O)
Dátum: 2010.02.23. 05:42:30
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.02.23. 04:42:34
What is the title of Ozzy Osbourne?
Lawbreaker
The Prince of Darkness
Ozzmosis
Lord of Dumbness

Ozzy Osbourne does not hold a title as such, he has made several (as in titles of songs and albums, one of witch is Ozzmosis) he is also known as the "Godfather of Heavy Metal" and "Prince of Darkness", witch is not the same as any of them being his title. You could say some have given him those two "titles" but they are not the title of Ozzy Osbourne.

Hey, i looked it up and you are 100% right! I thing the question should be changed to What is A title of.... and remove either Ozzmosis or the Prince of Darkness to avoid conflicts.
Dátum: 2010.02.23. 05:39:29
Idézet: JKP3nt - 2010.02.23. 03:37:07
two ones this time:
How many sons did Noah have?
Only had daughters
This is wrong in two ways. first, Noah should be 'Noah of the Ark' to cover ambiguities, and he had 4 sons, but one of them wasn't a believer, so didn't survive.

Which country developed the best submarines during WW2(World War 2)??
Germany
England
Japan
USA

This is a matter of controversy, because the submarines never met all of the other country's in battle (especially not SA v. England or Japan v. Germany) in my opinion, Germany was most EFFECTIVE in submarine warfare, but I thought best = American and I was right?! (I'm American, so of course I go for the USA)

Noah of the Ark would be a more specific wording, but i do not think i was too confusing. As for the answers, The Bible states clearly that he had 3 sons and all survived.

Submarines at WW2 were a German thing hands down, although i do not like or admire the Nazis. The USA is currently the best but at that point Germany was better technologically, not only at subs but at planes and tanks. At least for most of the war. Is not a matter who would win on a 1-1 battle, the overall quality and breakthroughs of their war scientists UNFORTUNATELY was unmatched, creating submarines years ahead of their time.
Dátum: 2010.02.23. 05:29:47
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.02.22. 20:09:34
It's a stupid rule that is ruining the game .

Thats one way to look at it. Another way, as i tried to point out to you, is accepting that this specific game works like that. You do not call soccer a stupid game because you cannot grab the ball with your hands like most other ball games! You play it by the rules it was made and have fun. Ofcourse if that aspect of the game makes you too unhappy, and no fun comes from playing because of that, stop playing
Dátum: 2010.02.23. 05:25:15
You need to be level 4, increase your learning until you get the trapping skill, put some points in that skill and then hunt. At every hunt you have the chance to get a pet, the more the trapping skill the more the chance
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 18:17:41
Well i was wondering that at first too, but after all every game has its own rules. So consider it part of the game, and plan accordingly
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 18:14:47
Emerald has more chances to win since:

1. Higher spell success and damage. So his spell is actually better than the ruby player, even if it is the same level
2. Level 1 gear have very little difference than level 2 so their gear difference offer a very small advantage for the ruby.
3. Ruby has more chance to hit and damage at melee but since their stats are identical, is more likely the spell damage he will get will be too much to compensate with physical damage.
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 17:36:51
What pogaxa is saying is that the "none of the above" is the reason you got the bad evaluation. Change that to a city and should be ok
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 17:34:00
Just write another question and wait to be evaluated as good. Unless you plan never to post another question, just forgive this glitch (if it is one, i am not a game administrator to know) and move on
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 17:31:02
You cannot un equip something, only equip something else in its place. As for focus crystals, you can delete one to insert another but you lose it (unless you get a permanent one from the auction hall, level 24 option). They are a waste of stones if you buy frequently, but if you wait and plan ahead, lets say if you check out what players higher level than you have to see what is coming, they offer quite good bonuses
Dátum: 2010.02.21. 07:53:56
Idézet: rocky1989 - 2010.02.21. 02:26:48
yes i am having the exact same problem even sent a new e-mail and still I am waiting I really love this game but I don't know this is happening. Ad I am preety sure I did confirm when Ifirst started playing. PLEASE CORRECT THIS PROBLEM. And yes the email for COMPLAINTS DOES NOT WORK EITHER !!! THANK YOU

I created a hotmail account just to get the confirmation email to appear, my regular email was not showing anything and they couldnt find how to fix it. I hope they do but try the hotmail option to get the game going until they do
Dátum: 2010.02.21. 07:51:16
Idézet: jeneeboy - 2010.02.21. 03:11:44
How to solve below mention quest

Achieve draws in duels at least 5 times!

lets say the solution is team work:

1. If you sold your level 1 mace, buy it again. And get the blinding light spell (0 damage but -18 attack)
2. Find people that are willing to do the same, the more the better
3. Even better get a whole clan to help you, declare a fake war on them to get the hourly attacks on each other.
4. You and the ones that are helping you stay equipped with the mace, blinding light and no pets. Also high defence armor, shields, focus crystals are recommended.
5. Attack each other as much as possible, preferably leaving your character with that equipment when you log out so that others can keep hitting you.
6. Hope for the best but it will take a while. I needed about 50 duels to finish but that was EXTREMELY lucky. Demo needed 231

So team work and patience, even forget the quest until you find 5-6 players that need it too, since the draw will count for both of you.
Dátum: 2010.02.21. 07:44:29
Idézet: Yuggoth - 2010.02.20. 22:28:06
Hi everybody. Great game!
One Q - is it better to have pet captured, let say when you was level 5, Base level: 8
Absorption: 4 on level 5, or freshly trained pet on level 1, but with greater base and absorption?
And what is base level (pets)?

Its better to have a pet up to level 10-15 and then train another since the differences between pets are only significant when they are some levels apart. So if you have a base level 8 pet (meaning the level of the pet before you start training) then wait until you are level 9-10 to get a base level 12-13 pet. Base level depends on your level, you can get a pet that its base level is your level up to 3 levels higher (you can tell fro the se needed to train, go for a pet that needs more than the rest)
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 18:59:47
Action points are not affected by what you do, they regenerate at a steady pace even while you hunt. So resting doesnt affect them. You have a set amount per day, which appear at regular intervals (so if you gain 24ap per day, you get 1 every hour)

You can get more per day if:

1. You are premium member (ancient stones, real money in other words, needed) +25% ap
2. You increase your elementary fusion skill +10ap per day at max skill level of 57
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 18:53:51
The game is not slow, it has a learning curve which makes it great. Just as you thought you mastered it, a new feature appears to keep you busy. Skills-quests-infection-specialization-auction hall-adventures-championship.... All this appear at specific levels and when you had enough time to learn the previous new stuff. If a new player had all these options at level 1 i feel it was going to be overwhelming. Not to mention the clan buildings that open up other opportunities. So is not a slow game, it rewards you with new stuff as you get more expirienced to it. After all, isnt this what RPG's should be like?