Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
General complaint
1. hozzászólás - 2010.02.18. 14:01:35
I do not like the google ads at the top of my page. I understand the need to support a virtually free game, but the players paying for premium, they should not have them there.
Pontszám: 9
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
2. hozzászólás - 2010.02.18. 18:34:34 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #1 hozzászólására.)
i do not mind but it is true that on other sites paying players do not get adds
Pontszám: 5
hateddumbledore1
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.02.19. 16:40:30
i do not get it y the game is so slow and when i try to sell my weapon and to buy a new one i sell it but do not get soul energy that is said to be gained by me and i also keep the weapon although it comes on the screen that u have sold the weapon.this game sucks and its the worst online game
Pontszám: 2.38
hateddumbledore1
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.02.19. 19:31:32
the game is toooooo slow and there are too less pictures
Pontszám: 2.63
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.02.19. 21:58:51
If you find the game "too slow", the problem is prolly with your computer... Doomlord is running on a very strong server, and nothing else is running on it. My admin info says to me:

"This page was generated in 0.005316 seconds"

I don't think that's slow

About ads, I'm forwarding the suggestion to the programmer that premium players should not get advertisements. But, with the new design being introduced soon, I think those are going to disappear anyway (at least from the top).
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.02.20. 04:58:01 (Válasz dumbledore1 #3 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dumbledore1 - 2010.02.19. 16:40:30
i do not get it y the game is so slow and when i try to sell my weapon and to buy a new one i sell it but do not get soul energy that is said to be gained by me and i also keep the weapon although it comes on the screen that u have sold the weapon.this game sucks and its the worst online game

Nobody is forcing you to play, if you hate it that much just quit
Pontszám: 3
likeddrakel velix
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.02.20. 10:32:08
another thing, this game really works, and frankly, i'm addicted but i don't see why dumbledore has the right to come in here and say stuff like "This game sucks" and stuff. im just sayin i LOVE it
Pontszám: 7.75
likedJKP3nt
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.02.20. 15:04:09
I'm not saying that this system works perfectly or anything, but as the type of game and the style of the design of the game, it is better then many other games. You might say that it is slow in the sense that not much happens very quickly, though I don't think that that is true.
Pontszám: 7
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2010.02.20. 18:53:51 (Válasz JKP3nt #8 hozzászólására.)
The game is not slow, it has a learning curve which makes it great. Just as you thought you mastered it, a new feature appears to keep you busy. Skills-quests-infection-specialization-auction hall-adventures-championship.... All this appear at specific levels and when you had enough time to learn the previous new stuff. If a new player had all these options at level 1 i feel it was going to be overwhelming. Not to mention the clan buildings that open up other opportunities. So is not a slow game, it rewards you with new stuff as you get more expirienced to it. After all, isnt this what RPG's should be like?
Pontszám: 7
unpopularLichon
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2010.02.20. 22:08:23
Quiz evaluators are using the reject reason "only a special group of people might know the answer" WAAAAY too often.

If you dont like racing, then you dont follow racing, yet there are many racing questions. Why arent they (or some other subject) rejected ?

Often will a google search find the answer if you just query the question - very often in top 3 results.
likedRufusFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
early game tweaking
11. hozzászólás - 2010.02.21. 23:57:50
I've read the FAQ's, so I know it's intentionally set up this way... but it pisses me off really when I duel a player that has lower stats and gear, and I get my butt handed to me. I know stats only start to have an effect late game... but that kinda sux for those of us that spend SE to get the better gear and raise stats, and STILL LOSE to those that go AFK for days at a day. I think the game should be tweaked in that respect. I'm sure there's others that find it aggrivating to look at stats and gear and KNOW they should win.... but for some reason, miss on EVERY hit, and get smacked around like a newb.
Pontszám: 6.20
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: early game tweaking
12. hozzászólás - 2010.02.22. 01:30:36 (Válasz Rufus #11 hozzászólására.)
maybe that's your problem. There is more to winning a duel than stats and gear. I win most of my battles by skills, even against people that spent all their SE on stats. Also, just looking at stat total doesn't mean much if they have high stats on an ability that counteracts yours. Rather than asking for a tweak to the system, I would recommend you, and anyone else reading this, to try to figure out why you loose most of your fights and try to figure out ways to counteract.
Pontszám: 7.33
likedRufusFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2010.02.22. 04:49:52 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #12 hozzászólására.)
I'll give you a hypothetical fight. And you tell me your opinion.

Lvl 3 vs Lvl 3. 154 stat points on both. One is Emerald horde, other is Ruby horde. Emerald (person) has lvl 1 wep, lvl 1 shield, and lvl 3 spell. Ruby (person) has lvl 2 wep, shield, armor, and lvl 3 spell.

Tell me what you think the outcome of this would be.
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2010.02.22. 13:05:03
emerald wins
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2010.02.22. 17:33:30 (Válasz Rufus #13 hozzászólására.)
I would have to say that is not enough info to answer. I can see where either one would win. It all depends on the exact stat placement. That's what a clan scrying orb is for.
A hozzászólást ChaoticGemini módosította 2010.02.22. 17:33:57-kor
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2010.02.22. 18:14:47 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #15 hozzászólására.)
Emerald has more chances to win since:

1. Higher spell success and damage. So his spell is actually better than the ruby player, even if it is the same level
2. Level 1 gear have very little difference than level 2 so their gear difference offer a very small advantage for the ruby.
3. Ruby has more chance to hit and damage at melee but since their stats are identical, is more likely the spell damage he will get will be too much to compensate with physical damage.
everyone's favoriteabaka69
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2010.02.23. 16:20:47
cant get a ativeation code and i just got on a clan ...e-mail address is rthomas9@insight.rr.com...
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2010.02.24. 07:37:03
Prey is quite rare in the desert, but if you find something, it’s usually quite tough and full of soul-energy. Like this one over here! A(n) greater aggressive imp, weak from thirst. You attack and soon you can drink the tasty soul-energy

The picture clearly shows a forest scenery ... Not a desert ...

EDIT : Why at the bottom of the page there is a google ad of another rpg browser game ? That's bad for business .
A hozzászólást Jerko módosította 2010.02.24. 08:06:01-kor
Pontszám: 4
hatedJerko
Végzetúr poronty
114 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2010.02.24. 08:38:35
Settings : Spelling error :

There is a possibility in the message sending windowv for
Pontszám: 4
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2010.02.24. 16:59:11 (Válasz Jerko #18 hozzászólására.)
Jerko:

Why are there ads?

1. None of your concern.
2. If you don't like ads, use Adblock plus.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője