Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Zalama

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.04.23. 14:51:27
Idézet: rok3269 - 2010.04.23. 12:56:52
Idézet: Rodriguez - 2009.10.17. 18:50:29
Which animal is the biggest terrestrial animal?
rhinoceros
elephant
giraffe
lion

Mass? Altitude? It is not possible to know this.

Largest organisms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe African Bush Elephant, the largest living terrestrial animal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largest_organisms - Cached - Similar

Not impossible, my first guess would have been a blue whale, but since it isn't listed as a choice I would have gone with the elephant as the next logical choice.

Actually how big only means it's size as volume. If you ask about height it would be "how tall" etc
Btw blue whale is aquatic not terrestial animal
Dátum: 2010.04.23. 14:47:32
what was the first weapon given to you?
a wooden staff
a mace
a dagger
a sword

wtf?
Dátum: 2010.03.27. 03:07:19
I'm starting to get pissed off by getting shot down by single evaluator that hasn't real general knowledge. I just made one of the most simple quiz that anyone could answer (not only for some 12 years old nerds).

Which one is a main character in The Bold and the Beautiful?

Ridge Forrester <--
Vito Corleone
James Brady
Al Capone

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

Everyone should know even without hearing about this, one of the most famous soap opera, that Vito Corleone (The Godfather) & Al Capone aren't right answers. And no I don't watch this stupid serie but I think it's just general knowledge. James Brady is just made up so it's 50/50 even without knowledge. Are there quiz supposed to test some general knowledge or to be just somekind of bot detection system? Even with this answer you can google it in about 1 minute.

If one person just decides what is good quiz or whats too special question only presents his view of knowledge not general knowledge of people playing it. While there is reward getting quiz approved maybe you should improve evaluation process.
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 21:13:35
No wonder there is errors in quiz since I just got valued as: "The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!" since I do know I have answer right. Question was about subject I have been studying for 7 years in university and it was also quite simple one (nothing rocket science).
Oldal: 1