Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - lunarrush

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2009.08.30. 04:19:36
Idézet: Kocos - 2009.08.29. 06:11:51
Idézet: lunarrush - 2009.08.28. 21:58:46
I have recently started a clan and accepted my first member. I have another person who wants to join, however I cannot let him in, what should I do?

To make a decision on the level of the clan, you'll need the majority of the active votes. Every clan member starts with two votes, from wich one may be passed to any other member of the clan. A vote counts active when the owner of the vote was logged in in the past two days.

In you case I guess you have a two members clan, both members having two votes. Both voters are active, you'll need more than half of active votes. There are 4 active votes, you need three for the decicion. You have three ways:
* Ask the other member to pass a vote to you, than you'll have 3 votes and can make decisions alone.
* The other member of you clan votes with you.
* Wait till the other member becomes inactive (do not log in for two days). Than you'll have all the active votes.

Thank you for the advice, I didn't know that all active votes go to me after two days, that makes it a lot easier, now all I have to do is wait until tomorrow and I'll be able to accept the new member.
Dátum: 2009.08.28. 21:58:46
I have recently started a clan and accepted my first member. I have another person who wants to join, however I cannot let him in, what should I do?
Dátum: 2009.08.27. 22:09:01
Libertatia is recruiting, please join if you want to band together and become stronger altogether in the game.
Oldal: 1