Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Alatus

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2009.09.01. 05:58:38
Question:

What relation would your father's sister's sister-in-law be to you?

Your mother

Your nephew

Your cousin

Your niece

The answer is obvious, but still, not necessarily correct. Last time I checked, it is physically possible to have more than 2 children (even at one time. Stupid, irresponsible, octo-mom.). Say your father has 1 sister and 1 brother. If his brother get married, your father's sister's sister-in-law could be you aunt-in-law. It isn't that hard of a question, it's just rather inaccurate, which annoys me. My OCD is really starting to get to me. Maybe some re-wording is needed.
Dátum: 2009.08.28. 23:50:38
Question:

Who was the first actor to receive one million dollars for a movie?

Al Pacino.

Charlie Chaplin.

Bruce Lee.

Jack Nicholson.

It said the correct answer is Charlie Chaplin, but according to this:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/ Who_was_the_first_actor_to_receive_one_million_dollars_for_a_single_film
William Holden was the first. Not sure if the question is wrong or if the wikianswer is. Another site says Mae West (an actress) was the first. I haven't found any sites that suggest it was Charlie Chaplin.
Dátum: 2009.08.27. 17:26:08
This one is easily answerable, but I just thought that it's a little odd that none of the evaluators caught this.

What is the chemical symbol of the hidrogen?
He
N
Br
H

Firstly, the 'the' isn't needed. And I think they meant to say 'hydrogen'. I've noticed a ton of questions that have unnecessary "the"s, and the questions sound really stupid out loud.
Dátum: 2009.08.25. 02:18:53
Question:

How old was Chopin when his first work was published?

It said the correct answer was 7 years old, but his first piece was published when he was 15. He wrote his first at the age of 7, but it didn't get published.

Question:

Who composed the music for Star Wars?

John Williams

Ennio Morricone

Vangelis

Peter Jackson

The answer is findable on
Google, but multiple people worked on Star Wars music. The question should be changed to something more like: 'Who composed the theme for Star Wars?'
Dátum: 2009.08.23. 20:29:33
Question:
Who made the first mechanical computer? (More pieces were built.)

Wolfgang von Kempelen

John von Neumann

Gotfried Wilhelm Leibniz

Blaise Pascal

Technically, none of these people did.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_the_first_mechanical_computer
Oldal: 12