Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ChaoticGemini

Dátum: 2009.11.18. 18:57:52
They didn't make printers they were people in the print making business, thus printers.
Dátum: 2009.11.17. 04:31:04
The way the question is worded it is not google-able. I happen to know and played all except Golden Sun, but I could not have told you they were made by square enix. To answer the question the way it is worded, you would have to look up and read about every game and make the connection to the different manufacturers. Not knowing Golden Sun and looking at the three others. I would said TWEWY does not belong for completely different reasons. If the question was 'which game is not made by square enix' I would say sure; anyone can find that answer. But, hey, that's just my opinion and I have nothing to do with what the system does and does not accept.
Dátum: 2009.11.16. 07:09:32
I don't see a "spelling" error, but the question, as written, is very specialized knowledge. If someone wasn't an avid video game fan, they would NEVER come up with the answer to which does not belong.
Dátum: 2009.11.07. 08:47:28
Where is the Silicium Valley?

I believe they meant to say Silicon Valley
Dátum: 2009.10.31. 02:06:40
I got distracted and wrote the wrong name in a quiz question that makes it factually incorrect. It would be nice if we could withdraw the question before it is evaluated. I would hate to see my question accepted as is.
Dátum: 2009.10.28. 20:56:08
Dátum: 2009.10.28. 04:51:19
Try the question with a reference point. Something like: The cartoon character Sponge Bob wears what shape of pants? I don't know if it will work, but it makes it more answerable.
(On a personal note, this is much less special group knowledge than several recent questions I have had. Sponge Bob is marketed to an extreme in books, toys, games, etc.)
Dátum: 2009.10.24. 16:58:36
Who wrote the story "The body" which the movie Stand by me was bassed on?
Clive Barker
Steven Barker
Steven King
Don King

errors:
"The Body"
"Stand By Me"
Stephen King
Dátum: 2009.10.22. 22:29:47
You're not alone. Mine has been waiting too.
Dátum: 2009.10.22. 16:39:02
Who is Derrick?
actor
policeman
spaceman
nurse

Uhm, there is no context for this question. I am sure there is a Derrick in every one of those jobs.
Dátum: 2009.10.22. 08:21:23
lol, I just had that question too, but it wasn't as bad as the ambiguous question of "Which is the most popular operating system?" Popular according to whom? The answer is not the most widely used. Also, there are several roman numeral questions. We know how to convert them; is it really necessary to have so many.
Dátum: 2009.10.21. 02:14:47
Just got the question: Where is the longest river on earth? I chose Africa for the Nile at 6,650 km. The answer was listed as wrong saying the answer was America (which may I point out is 2 continents) The longest I can think of is the Amazon, in South America at 6,400 km
Dátum: 2009.10.18. 22:21:12
Not only should this be one the specialized knowledge questions, it has spelling errors:

Which of the following serial cars has the best top speed?
Lamborgini Murcelago
Pagani Zonda F
Bugatti Veyron
Maclaren F1

The spelling errors: Lamborghini & Mclaren

Also, for my personal curiosity, what is a "serial car" I have never heard this term and cannot find a description online.
Dátum: 2009.10.16. 23:54:01
What kind of error did it say you had? I don't see a spelling error, but I do see Alberta is the only one that is not a country. It could simply be an error on the evaluators part because if you're not familiar with it, Banff looks like it needs a vowel.
Dátum: 2009.10.15. 04:20:19
I think it was brought up before that "There is no such.." or "none of the above" questions all get labeled as bad questions. So if you think of a choice for number 4, it will probably go through. Although, the word "plasma" being in all caps could be rejected as a spelling error.
Dátum: 2009.10.08. 10:21:51
Um, I'm not sure if you are trying to enter a question in the system, or what, but the Vatican is NOT the largest library in the world. In fact, I don't think it is even in the top ten. So, your question could be reject because you have the wrong answer.
Dátum: 2009.09.29. 19:00:58
I just had a question that asked what color is lobster blood. The answer is wrong. It said the correct answer was blue. It is only blue when exposed to air it's normal state of color is clear. The question did not make any mention of being exposed to air and it had clear as a choice. Please remove this one.
Dátum: 2009.09.24. 17:08:56
Which cartoon series takes place where the movie it is based on leaves off?
Lazerhawk
Tremors
Transformers
Godzilla

Which Godzilla movie and which cartoon series? From what I can tell, there were several movies and cartoon series of Godzilla. I have been reading up on this annoying subject for the past half an hour and still cannot find anything to support the vague claim of this question. Can any one else find anything?
Dátum: 2009.09.22. 19:19:03
You are welcome. Just don't expect me to remember one semester of French I took over 10 years ago
Dátum: 2009.09.20. 20:38:38
Idézet: maleka - 2009.09.20. 19:35:25
Hi! guys.

Me again with errors in my question. I'm french so it is a bit difficult to ask english questions. Could you help me find the error in this one too.!!! Please and thanks!!!

Which 100 meter sprinter was disqualified after being tested positive for drugs at the 1988 Olympic Games in Seoul?

Which 100 meter sprinter was disqualified after testing positive for drugs at the 1988 Olympic Games in Seoul?