Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - RomanowRomanow

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2011.01.30. 10:21:21
Clan of The Great Ones is looking for members - we take everybody, noobs and vets alike, 6 slots free atm, more to come if needed. No taxes, no pushing, good atmosphere, active players and 2 years of experience, join now - we need you !!!
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 17:51:26
anything that attacks me 24/7 is a cheater because ppl have to sleep not to mention work school and privat life, human cannot win against maschine
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 17:41:03
Another interesting fact is that best player on s1 has 2469 ability, while
best crystal bot has 2558
I thought they are supposed to be clones of players, not clones+89 ability points
Thats a perfect example of a legitimate cheater hitting people 24/7 EVERY HOUR
And you, guys are perfectly ok with that?
And if a cheater hits u, I guess u still have an hour of peace, unless they can go past that too
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 17:33:35
how about crystal clans ignoring 15% hp?
strange to be against cheaters hitting me if a massive army of bots perfectly legally do what real players are banned for
I am so pounded by them, that sometimes players can barely get in time to hit me
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 17:04:44
Things is banning destroys a player completely so it is equal to a death sentence.
Would you kill a man because he stole some cash?
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 12:14:36
I've been playing the game for over a year now on all 3 servers. I was attacked multiple times with no chance to retaliate by higher level/longer playing/more rich players. I must say I wouldn't be surprised if many of them were cheating, be it third party programms, scripts, younger brother pking players when they sleep or are at work or just pumping one hell of a money into the game. The last one is cheating for me because in Poland we earn 8 times less then in lets say Germany and only due to that fact I can never keep up with some people. But I am not complaining here, never complained before [apart from very rare messaging really nasty players to gimme some air and stop hitting me 7000-0dmg every hour 24/7] and the LAST thing I could ever ask is to ban a person cheating or not. When u play a game for a year+ you give it a part of your heart, your soul and your life and its never a *just a game thing.* Destroying anybody's year of life and all his dedication and effort is mean and cruel even IF he is a cheater. Even cheaters post on forums, make new quiz questions, analyse game mechanics, teach noobs and so on. You can't reduce a living person to a machine that clicks *attack* button.
If we start flaming people who are better than us why should even more than 1 person play the game in the first place? First person that logs in when a server is opened will always be best if he knows what he is doing, plays regularly buys ancient stones get premium and so on. Mathematically its impossible to beat that player unless he makes a mistake and thats assuming that we never make any bad decision.
So my advice, play the game, ignore pvp pkers and don't complain. And never ever ask to ban anybody as it only proves ur own frustration.
Oldal: 1