Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Anomaly

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.04.09. 07:45:09
just saw a question asking the first genocide in 20th century and choices had like
-Jewish genocide by Nazis
-"Armenian genocide in Turkey"
-
-
etc.

sorry guys i cant resist this slander. we are facing this illy propaganda for the last century. we have strong evidences that this is not a genocide in definition. we as Turks not saying that no Armenians died or no Turk killed any Armenians. we are actually saying that its something like reciprocal. Armenians killed Turks and Turks killed Armenians, there were no planned massacre by goverments, even we have papers from that time which shows death penalties to governors because they couldnt provide the security of Armenians who are forced to immigrate by government because of war. we as Turks are ready to discuss things in scientific basis and u can see this if u r following the actual world politics. so there is no such thing called Armenian genocide. there r only decisions made by parliaments of countries (most of the cases those parliament's members cant show Turkey or Armenia in map , what a pity) and these decisions only based on politics not on historical or scientific data.

thats why i want that admins need to delete this question to not be a part of mispropagation. pls be objective i m also saying this to our Armenians friends who are playing this game. pls dont mix politics with game in any sense.
Oldal: 1