Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Blackmonks

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.08.25. 16:32:57
Idézet: V3nG3nC3X - 2010.08.25. 14:44:15
Anyone able to tell me where or when I can meet a Dragon, anyone....anyone.....anyone......anyone?

The Legend on Level 18, or so, in the last paragraph.

Looking to do the Kill Pet Quest. Any non-Sapphires around level 22 wiling to trade? In-Game name is War Magistrate.
Dátum: 2010.08.23. 02:24:29
Ok had two questions rejected and both are straightforward and easy to answer.

First one

What is the name of the popular Canadian drink containing Vodka, Clamato juice, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce?

Deep sea diver
Ceasar
Northern Roy Rogers
Canadian Bloody Mary

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question

Ok I live in Canada so this is a question any Canadian would know but I guess everywhere else in the world this question is ridiculously hard. Thought it was a good skill question and not very difficult to answer. You put Ceasar drink in google it is the first hit that validates the question, pretty tricky it seems.

Second one

Fastest car available on the market measured by top speed is?

McLaren F1
Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo
SSC Ultimate Aero
Bugatti Veyron

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question

Search google on fastest cars and the Bugatti Veyron will come up everytime. What is wrong with this question? Do you have to know alot about cars to answer the question...nope. Is it difficult to know the right answer...if you can't use google I guess it would be. Is it an interesting question I'd like to know the answer to, I think so.

Maybe the quiz should drill down what we can ask questions about, it seems you can't ask questions about things that are interesting, challenging, or have to do with your home country. Why submit any questions?
Oldal: 1