Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - staver

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.05.28. 00:04:12
Finish this statement.. I came, I saw, _ _______.

I ran
He ran
I conquered
I left

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

In Chess what is the name of the Horse piece??

Trigger
Knight
Stallion
there is no horse piece in chess

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

Ok enlighten me.. The horse piece in chess IS called a Knight.. nothing wrong with this question it is straight forward and pretty simplistic question for many people. It outlines a piece in chess gives a desription of a Chess piece and ask for the name of that piece..

As for the first question I came, I saw, I conquered.. As far as I see that is correct statement. I even googled it for the spelling on conquered and the rest seems correct also..

Also plz stop denying everything I do in these quizzes. Really frustrating tired of the BS. I see questions all the time that are not correct sentances and only very very few people may know..that 3 good decent, average question denied due to a evaluators taste.. Stop that thats not fair to the rest that try to get alittle boost in SE and what ever rewards come with it. Even if its a small reward that grows alittle each time as you get more quiz question accepted..We that masses would like a fair shot also.. Maybe they should be a set time period for evaluators to hold thier positions and than a NEW group comes in.. because anytime a group that can dictate who gets what a who gets this and that; is always a bad ideal..Like in most political situations when a certain person(s) hold position too long it always ends up BAD. They always have "thier" people in on good things and thier own likes and dislikes having the last say in things..

Also you can nit-pick over half the questions for most are not known by most people and 1/4 are not correctly put into a sentance.. Well food for thought again..

Oh I rarely want to see the bad excuses given for a reason that I have seen here for peoples quizzes not being accepted..It normally falls into the (if the evaluator likes it than fine and if they dont they give a lame answer and say well thats that) BS I say. If it is a decent question to a good one and over all the sentance is mostly all correct than good grief accept the darn thing. You cant use the excuse of ....... well most excuses you give are bad. Quiz is not to the taste or likes of the evaluators, the quiz is just for the players to get a small boost and to have alittle to shot for, Not a small percentage of people controlling who get what because they dont like the qyestion.. Also I am not a mathamatician or know what many forign questions that only that group of people may know and that live in that area od country may know. So by your definition most questions are only known by a small group of people..If its not broadcast in the news on TV and not taught universally most questions are only a small group of people will know the answer.
See where I am going with this ? I hope you do. Stop with the "only a small group bs" because most answers I see are totally foreign to me and most people I ask these questions to are like WTF is that? Or they say where the heck you get that info because I am not a Doctor or physasist or a historian and so on and so on. Or even I dont live in that country so I wont know that answer. Get the point? I dont care if you dont like the question and its not 100% correct in spelling because there are alot of incorrect sentances out there that people already have gotten what they needed for the quiz question.. FINI
Oldal: 1