Szerző
Topic neve: My quiz question was rejected
irritatingdreema
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: My quiz question was rejected
761. hozzászólás - 2010.05.23. 06:21:37
I do thank you for a answer.. as bad as it is still an answer..with what you stated than a question about advanced math- law of thermodynamics-and many other questions that have been approved should be deleted by your standards.. Why ? because many new or even older players have no ideal of many of these questions.. BUT I do appreciate you letting me know why and I forgot where I put my last post at regarding this subject. Oh and even new players can get the answer for my question by level 2 for sure and I dont remember if at level 1 the Soul Huckster has the Item in question in it yet.... So thats all I have to say about it. still a neat game but this Quiz rejections just because some think its alittle hard or you may dislike the subject is bull...If you like it fine if you dont than , oh well tough. A valid question and correct answers should be all that it takes to get approved. because many questions I have seen are NOT common knowledge. TY once again and sorry but this leaves a bad taste in many people mouths I have seen and read...
Pontszám: 5
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
762. hozzászólás - 2010.05.23. 09:31:08 (Válasz dreema #761 hozzászólására.)
Look, you cannot compare all the other subjects you mentioned with the case of your question. A level 1 player has NO WAY of finding out the answer. Only when he reaches the level of soul huckster that the stone is available or if he starts browsing players gear in case someone has it equip he might get it. Thats why is not good, not because its a hard question.
very popularRasputinFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
763. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 15:22:32
It's been awhile since I've had a question rejected for reasons beyond my comprehension. Can you help me with this one, please?

How many three cent stamps are there in one dozen?

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators the answer is an uninteresting lexical knowledge.
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
764. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 15:23:57 (Válasz Rasputin #763 hozzászólására.)
you should've got 'already in database' as dozen is surely in.. don't know why you got lexical for this one.
irritatingHtwogtwoFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
765. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 16:27:49
Which of the following is not a song by The Who?

Behind Blue Eyes
Pinball Wizard
Who Are You
Everlong

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

We are talking about one of the most famous rock groups of the last 40+ years, not some obscure one hit wonders!! and just to make matters worse I get this in my events....

"Attention: Please try to ask respondable questions, and take care to mark the good answer. If you do not take care, you may lose the opportunity to write questions in the future, and you may also lose the opportunity to acquire soul energy this way."
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
766. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 17:28:56 (Válasz Pogaxa #764 hozzászólására.)
Thanks for the response...I was a bit confused by the rejection.
Pontszám: 7
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
767. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 18:08:32 (Válasz Htwogtwo #765 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Htwogtwo - 2010.05.24. 16:27:49
Which of the following is not a song by The Who?

Behind Blue Eyes
Pinball Wizard
Who Are You
Everlong

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

We are talking about one of the most famous rock groups of the last 40+ years, not some obscure one hit wonders!! and just to make matters worse I get this in my events....

"Attention: Please try to ask respondable questions, and take care to mark the good answer. If you do not take care, you may lose the opportunity to write questions in the future, and you may also lose the opportunity to acquire soul energy this way."

I got the same warning and asked about it. Its just an automated message when you hit a certain ammount of bad questions. It does not mean you are close in loosing your right ot post.
irritatingHtwogtwoFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
768. hozzászólás - 2010.05.24. 21:05:49
to be honest I couldn't care less about the warning......I would just love to know who the idiots are that are doing the evaluating. As far as I am concerned, if asked, they wouldn't know their arse from their elbow!
Pontszám: 4.25
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
769. hozzászólás - 2010.05.25. 12:57:25 (Válasz Htwogtwo #768 hozzászólására.)
Well i am one of those evaluating and i am very well aware that the elbow is the one without the hole
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
770. hozzászólás - 2010.05.26. 20:26:01
What war did Muhammad Ali (aka Cassius Clay) participate in?
World War II
Vietnam War
Korean War
None, he was a Conscientious Objector

Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

Ok... Fill me in on what I'm missing here.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
771. hozzászólás - 2010.05.27. 04:35:02
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.05.26. 20:26:01
What war did Muhammad Ali (aka Cassius Clay) participate in?
World War II
Vietnam War
Korean War
None, he was a Conscientious Objector

Ok... Fill me in on what I'm missing here.

Nothing, this is a good question. Let me check what happened and i promise i will let you know
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
772. hozzászólás - 2010.05.27. 06:50:36
I've got a good. This question was rejected for spelling mistakes. Please help me...

What is the next letter in the following sequence...MAM J JASO...?

A
C
N
X

Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

As one can probably figure out. This is an acronym for a sequence of months, starting with the month of March and ending with October.
Can someone please tell me where I went wrong...?
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
773. hozzászólás - 2010.05.27. 12:34:24 (Válasz stekkos #771 hozzászólására.)
the question itself is good but denial in answers is not - ambiguous without any measuring.
likedPogaxaNő
Végzetúr poronty
227 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
774. hozzászólás - 2010.05.27. 12:34:58 (Válasz Rasputin #772 hozzászólására.)
my guess is the enormous number of dots.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
775. hozzászólás - 2010.05.27. 22:09:22 (Válasz Pogaxa #773 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Pogaxa - 2010.05.27. 12:34:24
the question itself is good but denial in answers is not - ambiguous without any measuring.

HUH? What is this supposed to mean?
irritatingdreema
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
776. hozzászólás - 2010.05.27. 23:16:53
Ok plz tell me..

finish this sentance. Snow White and the ______ _____ ....

1) Love Boat
2) Seven Dwarfs
3) Gap Band
4) Looking glass

why was this not accepted?? it does say there is a spelling mistake.. onlly thing i can see maybe sentance that may be wrong.. BUT for gods sake there are so many in quiz that is not even close to be a correct sentance. every quiz I try gets shot down because A evaluator either does not like the question or deems it not interesting.. Or in this case a spelling mistake. Ok be picky as hell, I can live with that but than go through ALL the current quizzes and delete half of them for NOT correct sentances or ONLY a specific group of people may know the answer.. Thats right over half of the quiz questions that I have seen are like that.. I have even called on my friends that are twice as smart as I am and even more smarter probally(they have some major degrees) and they are like the average person will NOT know that answer and that question is not a correct sentance.. Yes I am pissed atm for the biased evaluating. How do some of these questions get passed when they are specific in a area of knowledge that you have to majored in or you and only a very few may know it(that falls into"Only a specific group".. At the moment I just may say hell with this game due to this 1 major problem. I am sure many people have quit this game or may quit this game due to the unfairness or if you not in(friends/guild/a evaluator) with these people that do the evaluation.. Really tired of my average decent questions that people over all may know the answers get shot down..

With this I just say do the right thing. Stop being biased and let other people get some minor rewards not just a specific group of people..Sorry it just seems that way. I have red thru most all the negative post about this subject and it seems this is a MAJOR PROBLEM.. Do something or see a decent game go to maybe a under average game at best... Well to who ever cares about this game I hope the best and wish you luck in getting a quiz question accepted..
Pontszám: 5.33
averagestaver
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
777. hozzászólás - 2010.05.28. 00:04:12
Finish this statement.. I came, I saw, _ _______.

I ran
He ran
I conquered
I left

Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

In Chess what is the name of the Horse piece??

Trigger
Knight
Stallion
there is no horse piece in chess

Ok enlighten me.. The horse piece in chess IS called a Knight.. nothing wrong with this question it is straight forward and pretty simplistic question for many people. It outlines a piece in chess gives a desription of a Chess piece and ask for the name of that piece..

As for the first question I came, I saw, I conquered.. As far as I see that is correct statement. I even googled it for the spelling on conquered and the rest seems correct also..

Also plz stop denying everything I do in these quizzes. Really frustrating tired of the BS. I see questions all the time that are not correct sentances and only very very few people may know..that 3 good decent, average question denied due to a evaluators taste.. Stop that thats not fair to the rest that try to get alittle boost in SE and what ever rewards come with it. Even if its a small reward that grows alittle each time as you get more quiz question accepted..We that masses would like a fair shot also.. Maybe they should be a set time period for evaluators to hold thier positions and than a NEW group comes in.. because anytime a group that can dictate who gets what a who gets this and that; is always a bad ideal..Like in most political situations when a certain person(s) hold position too long it always ends up BAD. They always have "thier" people in on good things and thier own likes and dislikes having the last say in things..

Also you can nit-pick over half the questions for most are not known by most people and 1/4 are not correctly put into a sentance.. Well food for thought again..

Oh I rarely want to see the bad excuses given for a reason that I have seen here for peoples quizzes not being accepted..It normally falls into the (if the evaluator likes it than fine and if they dont they give a lame answer and say well thats that) BS I say. If it is a decent question to a good one and over all the sentance is mostly all correct than good grief accept the darn thing. You cant use the excuse of ....... well most excuses you give are bad. Quiz is not to the taste or likes of the evaluators, the quiz is just for the players to get a small boost and to have alittle to shot for, Not a small percentage of people controlling who get what because they dont like the qyestion.. Also I am not a mathamatician or know what many forign questions that only that group of people may know and that live in that area od country may know. So by your definition most questions are only known by a small group of people..If its not broadcast in the news on TV and not taught universally most questions are only a small group of people will know the answer.
See where I am going with this ? I hope you do. Stop with the "only a small group bs" because most answers I see are totally foreign to me and most people I ask these questions to are like WTF is that? Or they say where the heck you get that info because I am not a Doctor or physasist or a historian and so on and so on. Or even I dont live in that country so I wont know that answer. Get the point? I dont care if you dont like the question and its not 100% correct in spelling because there are alot of incorrect sentances out there that people already have gotten what they needed for the quiz question.. FINI
Pontszám: 5.33
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
778. hozzászólás - 2010.05.28. 04:37:53 (Válasz dreema #776 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dreema - 2010.05.27. 23:16:53
Ok plz tell me..

1) Love Boat
2) Seven Dwarfs
3) Gap Band
4) Looking glass

why was this not accepted?? it does say there is a spelling mistake.. onlly thing i can see maybe sentance that may be wrong.. BUT for gods sake there are so many in quiz that is not even close to be a correct sentance. every quiz I try gets shot down because A evaluator either does not like the question or deems it not interesting.. Or in this case a spelling mistake. Ok be picky as hell, I can live with that but than go through ALL the current quizzes and delete half of them for NOT correct sentances or ONLY a specific group of people may know the answer.. Thats right over half of the quiz questions that I have seen are like that.. I have even called on my friends that are twice as smart as I am and even more smarter probally(they have some major degrees) and they are like the average person will NOT know that answer and that question is not a correct sentance.. Yes I am pissed atm for the biased evaluating. How do some of these questions get passed when they are specific in a area of knowledge that you have to majored in or you and only a very few may know it(that falls into"Only a specific group".. At the moment I just may say hell with this game due to this 1 major problem. I am sure many people have quit this game or may quit this game due to the unfairness or if you not in(friends/guild/a evaluator) with these people that do the evaluation.. Really tired of my average decent questions that people over all may know the answers get shot down..

With this I just say do the right thing. Stop being biased and let other people get some minor rewards not just a specific group of people..Sorry it just seems that way. I have red thru most all the negative post about this subject and it seems this is a MAJOR PROBLEM.. Do something or see a decent game go to maybe a under average game at best... Well to who ever cares about this game I hope the best and wish you luck in getting a quiz question accepted..

Look, sentence IS spelled wrong. The fact that other questions passed with spelling errors is not an excuse. Furthermore that question is already in the database so no point re submitting. You did not loose your question, use it to post something else.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
779. hozzászólás - 2010.05.28. 04:51:13 (Válasz dreema #776 hozzászólására.)
Ok plz tell me..

1) Love Boat
2) Seven Dwarfs
3) Gap Band
4) Looking glass

Finish should be capitalized. Sentence has no a. "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" is not a sentence, as there is no verb. Take your pick.

Now, for the rest of your post, I'll just underline everything that's wrong.

Wow. And I couldn't even figure out how to point out all the missing commas. You really made a great case for yourself there, bud.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
780. hozzászólás - 2010.05.28. 06:49:47 (Válasz ImLittleJon #779 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.05.28. 04:51:13
Wow. And I couldn't even figure out how to point out all the missing commas. You really made a great case for yourself there, bud.

However, looking beyond some atrocious grammar, spelling and punctuation - do you really disagree with the general sentiment of the message? There are absurd double-standards across the entire system, and you can't just go around saying that "you can't use previous questions as examples". They are samples of the credibility of the Moderators and the moderation system. If you are embarrassed by previous efforts, then those efforts should be removed - you can't ask us just to ignore them.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője