Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - manunkind

Dátum: 2023.11.18. 15:10:12
champion77, i said i have never done that. i wasn't speaking on behalf of my clan. i will be sure to return all the SE he stole from you, and that would be zero.

try to step back and ponder the absurdity of all of this. you guys are complaining about a game mechanic that has no effect on you that (without the reports) you have no way of knowing even happened. and yet you are still outraged because it MIGHT have happened.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 03:50:31
i have never wasted 2 subplasmas on the same target within the same torture chamber period. we can keep going around in circles on all of this, but the bottom line is: it's legal, it's using an item as intended, and it causes no harm. every complaint about subplasmas is about sore feelings rather than game impact. i'd say you should move on, but i know you'll just say i'm trying to shut you down. so, by all means, keep complaining, but it's not a great look. the only things you've accomplished are you've gotten the reports removed and you've ensured that you won't ever be welcome in our clan. good day, sirs.
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 21:36:26
Urul, subplasma attacks do no harm, so you don't need to worry about it either way. that's the elephant in the room these guys are willfully ignoring.
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 19:09:52
valorian, i was talking about subplasma attacks. you cannot drag in someone with the scarab via subplasma attack. you can in a normal attack. but we were not talking about normal attacks.

you are wrong about my subplasma attack frequency. you think i am wrong. neither one of us will be able to prove our case. but here's the thing: the game has rules, and i am following them. i am using the subplasma as it was intended - to harmlessly attack targets outside of my normal range. you have been complaining and throwing tanrums for years, but you cannot say what harm these attacks cause because they cause none.
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 17:44:39
0 torture chamber SE from an inactive player at level 150, 50, or 250. can't attack someone from the same horde. can't drag in someone who has the scarab of death relic, can't drag in someone in who is above normal attack range. but we've been over all this before.

when i use multiple subplasmas as part of a task, i always start at higher levels and work my way down. because that's more advantageous for me.
i deny your claim that i attacked and cursed you daily. the only time i have subplasma attacked repeatedly is part of tasks/events. i have consented to Beholder to release any and all of my attack logs to prove your misconception. but it doesn't really matter because...

what harm comes to a player from a subplasma attack? you keep telling me it's been said. i don't see it. enlighten me. it's just a one-sentence answer. am i asking too much of you?
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 16:35:04
1%>0%

what harm comes to a player from a subplasma attack? it's a simple question. why can't i get a direct answer?

i rarely employ subplasma attacks. on a rare occasion when i run out of targets and i need one more. but mostly just for event tasks that require it. subplamas are not a regular part of my strategy. but using them to attack targets outside of my range is precisely what they were designed to do. that's why they do no harm.
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 14:36:06
still waiting: what harm comes to a player from a subplasma attack?

i am not in favor of hiding subplasma battle reports. i don't care about subplasma battle reports. they are irrelevant because no harm comes from subplasma attacks. if you want the reports so you can try to get out of the torture chamber, i'm fine with that. if you're surprised Beholder hid them after 50 pages of complaints, then i'm not sure what to tell you.

as i've said ad nauseum, i do not attack out of ego - i don't even attack out of retalliation - when i have to use a subplasma, i'd rather get something small for my toruture chambe than nothing at all. it's that simple. it's not about joy or any other emotion. you're projecting.
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 23:53:54
Dionysos, what harm comes to a player from a subplasma attack? i'll wait.
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 22:26:28
predator, why should we stop something that is literally harmless?
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 21:15:06
Neo2022, yes, that is my opinion.

predator, scroll back. the complaints about subplasmas form the bulk of this forum. i have no disagreement with returning the subplama battle reports. but that will do nothing to stem the subplasma complaints. and the subplasma complaints are over a literally harmless attack.

you have no idea how many subplasma attacks i have made. i am just willing to engage in discussion of the matter.
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 19:53:54
a literally harmless attack. if that ruins an event for you, you'll need to do some personal reflection.
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 19:25:02
predator, subplasma attacks only affect your gameplay if you let them. they cause no harm, so if you change your tactics, that's on you.

while there is no disadvantage to the defender, there is an advantage for the attacker. i would prefer to keep this advantage, but if Beholder removed it, i would not spend years complaining about it as you guys have. 65 pages, just wow.
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 17:57:17
valorian, congratulations on escaping a subplasma torture chamber once.
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 15:20:24
battle reports have not been hidden. only subplasma battle reports have been hidden. so if you are attacked in your normal range, you should still be seeing the reports, and you can still use those reports to trigger your retaliation. if you are attacked outside your normal range (via subplasma), there is no harm and at present no report. i would love to hear how many times you escaped the torture chamber of a player above your normal range in the years before these subplasma battle reports were hidden. being in someone's torture chamber costs you nothing, and escaping someone's torture chamber gives you nothing. it's an odd choice of hill to die on.
Dátum: 2023.11.16. 02:16:30
sirius15, why would someone in normal range use a subplasma to attack?
Dátum: 2023.11.15. 21:07:28
sirius158, i am not against subplasma reports. i just think it's all overblown. and returning them surely won't stop the complaints.
Dátum: 2023.11.15. 16:11:17
valorian, escaping the torture chamber has zero effect on you since being dragged into the torture chamber has zero effect on you. so, in principle, sure, fix the reports. but i will never understand why you guys perseverate on this issue. the game has infinite possiblities and all you seem to find is fault.
Dátum: 2023.11.14. 21:48:15
Dionysos, i think they probably have better things to do and better bugs to fix than one that literally doesn't affect the game.
maybe send in a bug report instead of using the forum you already know they don't check regularly.
Dátum: 2023.11.14. 19:43:37
predator, beats me. it wasn't my suggestion and i'm not a Beholder moderator. i only know the reasoning the've posted here. if i had to guess, they were probably expecting players not to perseverate on unseen attacks that don't cause any harm. but here we are. you guys are back throwing a fit without any evidence you've even been attacked. i imagine they probably want it to stop.
Dátum: 2023.11.13. 22:57:35
Dionysos, there is a limit on how much higher a player can be who can harm you. subplasmas don't harm you. this is the flaw in your thinking still tripping you up. in terms of game mechanics, subplasma attacks are irrelevent to the target.

how does hiding subplasma attack reports benefit me if you have no chance to defeat me anyway? i don't care if they're visible or not. Beholder can handle this however they'd like, and i will respect their decision. and in your case, i don't care if you keep playing or not. quit, play, do whatever you'd like. but you're not winning any respect with your incessant manufactured outrage about a non-issue.