Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - manunkind

Dátum: 2023.07.03. 14:43:18
spidy, i do not target players for disagreeing with me. the crystal clan cannot be dragged into the torture chamber. subplasma attacks in no way prevent anyone from leveling up. they. cause. no. harm.
Dátum: 2023.07.02. 21:46:09
Dionysos, i've answered you ad nauseum. you don't listen. we're done.
Dátum: 2023.07.02. 20:10:59
nightmare.., despite claims to the contrary, to my knowledge, no high-level player has ever targeted a low-level player when active higher-level torture chamber targets were available.

also, subplasma attacks cause no harm (no SE stolen), so these attacks are mechanically meaningless to the target. they can be safely ignored.
Dátum: 2023.06.27. 05:30:24
Dionysos, i didn't say it was unfair for them to attack me, but losing sucks. i don't like it.

the hours i've wasted trying to be responsive to these emotional concerns is unfathomable. i think it's time i stop. if you have more complaints, i'd suggest you message Beholder directly in-game. you've long run out of goodwill with me.
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 21:26:33
if you want to get outraged, you'll find a way. pore through 100 posts i've made on this and pick the sentence to get all worked up about.

i've been the victim of attacks, daily, for years. i didn't like it. but i didn't come to the forum to whine about it. it's a player-vs-player game. it was legal to attack me as it's legal to attack you. i took my beatings with dignity and worked toward being able to avoid/prevent/discourage/repel them. i made my choice, and you can make yours.
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 19:16:26
valorian, you continue to be trapped in the paradigm that you need to prevent subplasma attacks.
if you simply ignore them, you suffer no negative consequences.
all the rest is noise.
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 16:47:00
ronin47, correct, the scarab's torture chamber protection is only for subplasma attacks, not regular ones. in fact, for the scarab's SE function to work, you have to get dragged into the torture chamber. if, for example, the attacker has already filled his torture chamber, he won't lose any SE to the target despite the scarab. the subplasma benefit is not in the scarab's description because the scarab is older than subplasmas.
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 14:44:07
you guys keep arguing instead of listening. i'm telling you i have never targeted low-level players. i have worked my way down to them. i'd rather drag a level 100 than a level 20, i'd rather drag a level 200 than a level 100, but between few active players, being in the same clan or same horde, hiding in the catacombs, selecting the no subplasma attacks button, and having the scarab of death, it's hard to find targets when i must use subplasmas.

subplasmas used against players higher levels than the attacker will not allow for dragging into the torture chamber.
regardless of the description, scarab of death prevents dragging when attacked with subplasmas.
as Fos says, most active players eventually get the scarab, so that leaves lower level players who have not gotten it yet.

champion77, it's not efficient for me to use subplasmas as part of my regular strategy, so i don't. when tasks force my hand, i try to fill my torture chamber with active players. at present, i have 7 in my range without use of subplasmas. our torture chamber can hold 16. so if i have to use subplasmas, i will be looking for 9 players below my level that i can drag. i will target players earning the most SE first, so that means working my way down rather than targeting the bottom.

vanom77, the impact to the target in minion battles and in subplasma attacks are identical: none. you complain with subplasma attacks because you see them; you don't complain about minion battles because you don't. stop worrying about how the attacker may benefit and play your game... or don't, instead perseverating on something that wouldn't otherwise affect you. your call. you can complain here indefinitely if you'd like. have fun.
Dátum: 2023.06.25. 23:25:02
Dionysos, the torture chamber is my motive.
Dátum: 2023.06.25. 20:44:32
champion77, minion battles happen every day that you never know about because only the attacker sees them. it doesn't affect you, so it doesn't matter. same with subplasma attacks, except you do see them, so you do know, and some people care even though it doesn't affect them.
Dátum: 2023.06.25. 18:50:30
skotos77, zeus76, if you win the scarab of death, subplasma attacks will not drag you into the torture chamber.

nexus77, there is no debate to be had: you lose nothing. you worry too much about how others benefit when their benefit costs you nothing.
if you've been reading this forum, then you know that i am fine with limiting subplasma range.

you all worry too much about something that doesn't affect you.
where are the complaints about lost minion battles?
perhaps the solution for subplasma attacks is just to remove them from your previous battles feed.
Dátum: 2023.06.25. 04:13:57
nexus77, they. lose. nothing.
Dátum: 2023.06.24. 20:47:57
nexus77, Gerald and champion77 can steal as much SE from Gaguška as Gaguška can steal from them - ZERO. this entire conflict is absurd.

ronin47, yep.
Dátum: 2023.06.22. 14:59:02
just because you don't like my answer doesn't mean i'm not giving one.

champion77, you continue to use the word "instead." what makes you think i don't target higher level players as well? just because they don't complain in the forums like you do? i only get to active lower level players after i run out of active higher level ones. and of course, as we've discussed ad nauseum, i don't need any justification anyway.

Gerald, i know the answer is zero. you know the answer is zero. YOU had refused to say it. i'm not playing your games of outrage and demanded apologies, and i've long grown weary of your whining. this entire conflict is about feelings, not rules, not even game impact. i wasn't even the one who attacked. perseverating helps you not at all.
Dátum: 2023.06.22. 14:20:35
Gerald, why is it you're so reticent to just say zero? i'll tell you my theory. if you admit there's no loss, then you have to face that your entire complaint is about your ego.
Dátum: 2023.06.21. 14:57:26
Gerald, i've answered repeatedly that i like to get a cut of an active player's SE earnings. it is a pvp game after all. you've yet to answer how much SE is lost in a subplasma 'attack.'

champion77, my duel point settings only allow attacks above. aside from a handful of subplasma attacks in january, ALL of my attacks are above my level. yet here you are still carrying on. subplasma attacks above my level do not benefit my torture chamber, so they are less efficient than below. take up game mechanic issues with Beholder.
Dátum: 2023.06.20. 00:47:33
Dionysos, how exactly does a literally harmless subplasma attack ruin your game? do tell.
Dátum: 2023.06.20. 00:46:07
champion77, i'm not jumping to any conclusions. i have no knowledge one way or another. i was reminding you what Gaguška said. i'll ask you yet again: how much SE is lost in subplasma 'attacks?'
Dátum: 2023.06.19. 21:01:42
champion77, no, it sounds like you annoyed him because you "started cursing and complaining." it appears the initial attack was simply a matter of seeking active players for the torture chamber. are you deliberately misrepresenting what Gaguška wrote?

torture chamber booty doesn't break down by individual players, so we can't be sure how much we get from each one. but you've received the answer to your question that one reason high-level players attack low-level players is in seeking active players for their torture chamber. i'm not sure what you hope to gain by continuing to publicly complain about it.

i'm done with the runaround: how much SE is lost in subplasma 'attacks?'
Dátum: 2023.06.19. 20:40:07
Gerald, my initial direct question still unanswered: how much SE was lost in these 'attacks?'
no one told you not to participate. play as normal. subplasma attacks cause you no harm. move on with your life.