Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - manunkind

Dátum: 2023.12.06. 21:00:58
Dionysos, i never once called any of you liars. scroll back. that's not my word. the forum evidence should remain. otherwise, stop making the claim. do facts matter?

i keep asking for the reports because i know they cannot exist because i know what i did and did not do. but surely after all these years of my bullying, if true, someone must have kept records. no? well, consider that you may be wrong.

there is a single instance of someone getting double attacked and my clanmate (not me) has already indicated he misclicked. move on.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 20:58:27
Dionysos, incidentally, if you are going to try to go academic on me, read up on bandwagon fallacy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 20:55:28
Dionysos, yes, i agree. you guys are in denial. put up or shut up. you have no evidence of my atrocities because you're wrong.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 20:52:30
enzio, first, it's allowed. second, i never said i never hit low-level targets. third, i said i never hit them twice in the same torture chamber cycle. fourth, it's harmless anyway.

if you have evidence to prove me wrong, show it. if not, it may be time to move onto a real problem.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 16:16:02
a lot of wrong people doesn't make it right. #hysteria
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 15:22:53
enzio, what an absurd argument. no, i am not assuming what i would have done. only you are.

if you want to test your theory rather than assume it, then yes, you should open yourself up to my subplasmas. if you don't want to chance it, by all means stay premium. i'm sure Beholder would appreciate that. but if you don't find out, then you won't know if you're correct, and you're just defaming me without proof.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 14:22:14
enzio, when i say subplasmas are not a regular part of my strategy, it's not an assumption. i actually know my strategy. when you say i would have kept attacking if not for you going premium, you are making as assumption, one which i know is false. you cannot know, but i can. you can believe what you want, but your belief does not make it true. you can find out by watching your reports. how many times have i hit your since reports were reinstituted?

i have never denied that i have used subplasmas on players outside of my normal range. it'd be pretty wasteful to use them within my normal range. the dispute is the frequency of my use and who i target and why, all of which remains entirely legal, and harmless, anyway.

zodiac1, you're right. since they are legal, there is no point in posting subplasma reports except to prove that i've been lying about how often i use subplasmas. which i'm not.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 06:53:46
in short...

The final decision is this:

1.) Players can continue to attack others with subplasma who are out of their attack range without any negative effect to the attacked player, as before.
2.) Targets can be still dragged to the "torture chamber" but this means no negative effect to them either.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 01:35:32
enzio, you assume i would have kept attacking had you not gotten premium. you are mistaken. you are extrapolating from what you concede was a single attack.

statistics is the wrong word. what i want from someone making claims about my relentless attacks is data. show the times and dates, then we can calculate the statistics. your 'statistic' is once ever, but you seem to think you stopped me by going premium. i'm telling you that what stopped me was completing my 50 subplasma attacks in the RotP event.

for something that is explicitly allowed in the game.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 00:12:27
enzio, if you're going to claim someone is attacking you constantly, yes, keep a record. if you are claiming i attacked you once, that's probably true as part of the RotP event.
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 23:38:26
you have the reports you've been clamoring for. great, now what?
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 23:36:16
zodiac1, i did not say never. show me the reports of my relentless attacks that caused no damage and stole no SE.
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 23:14:35
enzio, no. i did not. the claims of my relentless attacks are false. i did not call the people making those claims liars, nor did i call them crazy. i called them wrong because i know what i did and did not do. memory is a funny thing.

HADES22, battle reports are actual evidence. memory is flawed. i have not made claims about my clanmates' attacks. they can decide for themselves and defend themselves. you want to persuade me that i'm attacking you? show me the times and dates. otherwise, you are relying on your memory, which i'm telling you is wrong.

and i will say for the 637th time, it doesn't matter anyway. subplasmas are legal. attacking players of any level with them is legal. this is what they are for. i think we have established that the complaints were never really about the missing reports.

enzio, you ask if i think players don't have anything better to do than to argue with me over this? omg, really? well, um, yes. yes, i do. look around.
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 20:48:37
enzio, here's the thing. i know that i haven't made a single subplasma attack in more than a month, and it's not because of scarabs or premium options or horde affiliation. believe me when i say that your complaints are anything but a deterrence. i have not used subplasmas because as i've said ad nauseum, subplasmas are not a regular part of my strategy. i have never called any of the posted reports fake, and no one has ever produced more than two. i don't think you're lying because i believe that you believe what you're saying, but that doesn't make it any more correct. the bottom line is that subplasma attacks are entirely legal, and we will use them as much or as little as we please. so get mad at Gaguška if you'd like, invent stories about me that you won't ever be able to prove if it makes you feel better, and game on.
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 19:23:53
olethros, Gaguška is losing no sleep over you.
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 19:22:24
HADES22, lying is done with intent. i think you are mistaken. please post those logs when they appear.
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 17:54:04
olethros, dude, i think you are confused about who is obsessed with the irrelevant.
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 16:25:46
thanks, Miklos. sounds good!
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 16:25:19
olethros, different time zones, and i think he's having a ball.
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 16:24:41
HADES22, i never called anyone a liar. i said i thought they were wrong. there's a difference of intent. while attack logs could be faked, i have not disputed any that have been posted. the most, btw, have been two. so by all means, when the onslaught of subplasma attacks fill your logs, please post them so that we can see all the damage you have taken and SE you have lost.