Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - manunkind

Dátum: 2023.12.05. 02:53:16
i look forward to the statistics rather than the recollections.
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 21:41:12
we will now see if this was all about the missing reports. i know my guess.
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 21:37:12
Dionysos, correlation is not causation.
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 20:11:10
thank you very much, Miklos.
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 14:22:00
zodiac1, i did not say that and i did not do that. i suggested they should ignore it because it's harmless, and that would still be the best strategy.

HADES22, i had previously suggested removing the RotP subplasma task as (despite what you guys claim) that task is the primary reason i've made subplasma attacks.

you don't have to give me targets, but i invite you to do so.

i will continue to use the tools available to me to best play the game. i will respect Beholder's decisions about what tools are avaialble, and i won't throw a fit.
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 00:25:12
you guys should really consider punctuation and spacing. it'd make you posts quite a bit easier to read.
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 00:22:45
HADES22, no, i never said you should be happy about being attacked via subplasma. i said you can safely ignore it because it's irrelevant.

here's my customer service ticket on the suggestion. i don't think it's a necessary change. i was trying to find a compromise on this emotional matter.

2023. Jan. 28. 20:07manunkind (27520)
as you don't seem amenable to removing the RotP subplasma task, how about creating level ranges as you have with ordinary attacks, except the subplasma ranges could be twice or triple the range of ordinary attacks? that would still vastly increase the number of targets from ordinary attacks, and it would prevent high level players from reaching the lowest ones.

2023. Jan. 30. 02:17István
Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion, I have forwarded it to the developers.

Have a nice game!

Steve Diko
Customer service
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 00:17:32
read closer, POSEIDON22. i said "if" i'm filling my torture chamber. i didn't say i do that regularly.
if you think there are more viable targets, please send me a list and i will be happy to go after the most lucrative ones.
Dátum: 2023.12.03. 18:53:10
Dionysos, you keep saying it's already been answered. try this little experiment. respond to this post with your answer and nothing else. the harm caused to your character by being dragged into a torture chamber via subplasma is what? you can't answer because there is none, literally none. as in totally harmless.
Dátum: 2023.12.03. 18:45:50
olethros, i do not oppose subplasma range limits. i've even suggested them before (scroll back). but i also see them as unnecessary given the total innocuousness of these attacks.

i cannot speak for others, but if i am filling my torture chamber, i would rather fill it with active players than inactive players. and when high-level players are unavailable and mid-level players are unavailable, low-level players are better than nothing.

Urul, the absence of the subplasma reports might have been a solution had they never been available in the first place (like minion attack reports), but i agree that removing them isn't much of a solution.
Dátum: 2023.12.03. 02:28:14
Urul, you still didn't answer. what is the effect on the defender who is pulled into the torture chamber via subplasma?
answer: there is no effect. you may be annoyed or insulted or feel violated, but there is literally no effect. in game terms, it can be safely ignored.
i will decide for myself if it's worthwhile for me to make subplasma attacks, a perfectly legal use of an item intended to allow attacks outside of the normal range.
my question for you and for everyone who seems to have a problem with subplasma attacks remains what is the effect?
and the reason it's hard to answer is because there is none. this entire complaints forum is full of ...hurt feelings.
Dátum: 2023.12.02. 00:13:41
Urul, what is the effect then? how does being dragged into the torture chamber via subplasma affect you? no damage, no lost SE. so what exactly is the ruinous effect?
Dátum: 2023.12.02. 00:11:32
i do not believe so.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 22:26:53
it affects you just as much as your avatar does.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 22:20:08
being dragged into the torture chamber has no effect on you.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 21:14:01
i agree the types of reports we get are not entirely consistent, but subplasma attacks and being dragged into a torture chamber have absolutely no effect on you.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 18:59:14
nick7, yet people do not complain about minion attacks, where there never was a report and the attacker benefits while the defender suffers no harm.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 16:38:35
prasinos, you forgot the part about players throwing a fit about a game mechanic that has so little impact on them that they don't know it's happening unless there are reports, and still carrying on even without reports. for all you know, subplasma attacks have ceased.
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 23:15:07
john wick, it very much did start with complaints over subplasma attacks. read the previous 70 pages. it recently restarted over the reports. do you know why the reports disappeared? maybe because of all the complaining over the previous 70 pages.

do you know what happens to low level players who don't like getting attacked but focus on their growth instead of complaining? they become too powerful to be attacked.

i neither said anything about banning nor did i mock anyone. incessant complaining leaves one vulnerable to mocking. the best way to shut someone up is to win.
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 22:15:23
Neo2022, this did not start out as a discussion about missing subplasma reports. this began with complaints and has returned to complaints. i would agree it's rarely been constructive, and it's not at all constructive at the moment.

a subplasma attack that literally does no harm should not be ruining anyone's game. if it does, look inward.