Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - manunkind

Dátum: 2023.11.24. 23:14:44
if you guys are intentionally attacking without SE on you, you will remain weak. the big gains only come when you have SE on you so you can make big takes. you won't get rich off of the torture chamber.

valorian, was that customer service request from months ago when the reports went away or more recently? if it's old, you should try another.
Dátum: 2023.11.24. 16:36:11
has anyone actually sent a message to Beholder via the in-game help button asking about why the subplasma battle reports are still missing?

when i sent recently submitted the suggestion about making the scarab of death purchasable with ancient stones on the relics page, i got the 'forwarded to the delvelopers' response. i have seen some of these 'forwarded' suggestions implemented and others not. that response really gives us no insight into how seriously they are taking it.

just to be explicit, the scarab of death punishes the attacker of a normal attack that drags the target into the torture chamber by giving the target some of the attacker's SE. if the target is not being dragged into the torture chamber (because it's full or if because he's already in the toruture chamber), the scarab does nothing. in a subplasma attack, the scarab prevents the target from being dragged into the torture chamber entirely and there is no SE cost to the attacker (as there is no SE stolen in a subplasma attack). so, yes, this would remove any benefit of attacking active lower-level players (although it would still be possible to do were someone so inclined).

the problem as Antidote and DoomlordFos have rightly pointed out is that the first use of the scarab of death would discourage dueling of lower level players against other lower level players. Beholder has to consider all of the implications of additions, subtractions, and changes to the game. and this one seems likely to have unintended consequences.
Dátum: 2023.11.23. 18:02:14
you guys have spent how many years arguing dragging in low level players isn't worthwhile, and now you're arguing it's a balance issue? it can't be both.
Dátum: 2023.11.23. 15:22:30
valorian, it will not impact balance with subplasma attacks - since subplasma attacks are harmless, they do not impact balance. it will impact balnce with normal attacks, making them much less viable at low levels. Beholder will need to weigh that with the complaints to make their decision.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 20:20:25
i'm not sure if it would be unbalanced at lower levels given the main purpose of the scarab to deter normal range attacks, but it's worth considering. Beholder has made many changes to the game.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 18:31:06
yes, and sometimes something happens. at the very least, you could get an explanation for the subplasma reports that seem to be the source of so much consternation.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 17:08:38
if you actually want a response from customer service, use the in-game help button. i suggested making the scarab a purchasable relic days ago, and they always get back within 24 hours on weekdays. coding changes obviously takes longer.
Dátum: 2023.11.19. 20:12:56
i almost never make subplasma attacks outside of events. i've never had need to hit a low level player outside of events. i've never subplasma attacked a player twice within the same torture chamber period, period. champion's singular example was not me, and the player who did it has already said it was a mistake.

this is so pointless. you can't prove my guilt; i can't prove my innocense. none of it matters because it's all entirely legal. and it's all entirely irrelevant to game mechanics anyway since subplasma attacks do no harm. complain all you want.
Dátum: 2023.11.19. 19:32:09
nick7, i think you guys get upset over a series of attacks during an event, and you incorrectly generalize it. prove it or drop it. it's irrelevant anyway. it's legal, and it's harmless. move on.
Dátum: 2023.11.19. 17:50:35
but again, and i don't know how i can be any clearer: subplasma attacks are irrelevant to the target. all of the rest of this is noise. being hit by a subplasma attack is something you can safely ignore. if you choose to react to something that doesn't harm you, that's on you.
Dátum: 2023.11.19. 17:47:33
valorian, champion showed evidene that he was once hit twice in a day. Gaguška says this was an error on his part. we humbly apologize. we are happy to repay his stolen SE.
Dátum: 2023.11.19. 17:44:12
valorian, surely with all the attacks that you claim i have made and all the complaints you have made about these attacks, you have some records of my alleged misdeeds.
Dátum: 2023.11.19. 05:23:06
Borba, it is available at all levels, but it's hard to win it at auction at low level when bidding against players at high levels.
perhaps a solution is simply moving the scarab from the auction to the relics page for purchase with AS.
Dátum: 2023.11.19. 05:20:56
valorian, with all due respect, prove your defamatory claims or stop making them.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 21:29:50
and i would say to you, please stop accusing me of something i know i didn't do, but i know it's futile. i have no reason to hit you twice inside one torture chamber period unless it's an event task, so i don't. i currently have over 7000 subplasmas because i use them so rarely. and we can keep going around in circles as we have been doing, but at the end of the day, it's legal and it's harmless. surely you have better things to do than perseverating on this irrelevance.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 20:36:14
i think you are wrong. you can be wrong without being knowingly wrong, and that doesn't mean you're insane.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 19:46:34
no, that's a pretty amazing leap in logic though.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 18:13:13
more importantly, it does not matter. you are upset about something that has so little effect on you (none) that the only way you would know it has happened is if there is a battle report. and despite there no longer being a battle report, you are upset because it MIGHT have happened. that's mind-boggling.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 18:09:43
liar? no. i think you believe what you're saying, but you are nonetheless incorrect.
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 16:59:22
you're mistaken, but more importantly, it doesn't matter.