Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - BabeTheOx

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2010.10.11. 21:26:46
Dátum: 2010.10.11. 21:11:07
I guess it depends on the reward at the end, of which I know little. But if its a huge block of stat, then you get an imbalanced reward, as others of your level, well, you don't really get all that much in your stats at low level. And on top of that, those stats they pay for have no kickback like the reward you get for each event battle. Hmmph, none of which i think matters. if all rewards are equal, but payment for them varies, the low level are way better off ... I wish i knew more so it would make sense enough to argue either way. But I don't so this is only so much cow patty. Yet even conjecture could help in the end, who knows
Dátum: 2010.10.11. 18:50:34
and without further undue personal attacks either way, i was just pointing out a possibility of a problem. The longer you have an advantage, the worse the problem can become, assumiing you continue to work on it. Maybe it's nothing, as i look at things ii can see other valid views. I havent played long and just thought the sudden appearance of low levels on the lists starting at part 2 was an anomaly that had to at least be looked at.
Dátum: 2010.10.11. 18:25:17
dont care too much, was part of my statement oh dysfunctional one. But continuing on, i worry a bit about the rewards and the effect such rewards will have on a low level (which seemed ninja because how quickly they ended up in the top 10 list) character vs others of their level area.
Dátum: 2010.10.11. 00:13:21
what's with the low level ninja's on world 3 zark event.... oh well, i just fight for the impossible to find OP part 2 relic so dont care too much, but i hope those ninjas are minimally awarded for their minimal effort
Oldal: 1234567