Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Czernovski

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.09.06. 13:10:24
Id like to complain against EVERYBODY around level 14, because they have not enough SE and I cant finish my "Loot 250+SE" quest. So if anybody wants to help me and to make an agreement, contact me ingame. Thanks.
Dátum: 2010.08.18. 16:02:56
Hello.
Quest: Execute an opponent!
Question: After one battle (quest activated already) my opponent fell to the ground unconscious. No quest accomplished. Do I really have to have the skill called Execution, or is it a bug and have I really executed my opponent?
Dátum: 2010.08.10. 20:13:20
Which of these weapons has Rambo never used in his 4 movies?

Knife
M60 machine gun
RPG
Steyer AUG

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

I think everybody knows how do knife, m60 or RPG look like... Today I had questions in Hunt like who scored first goal on first soccer MS...or about some female England warrior fighting against Romans 2100y ago... I think EVERYBODY must know Rambo and his films.
Dátum: 2010.07.31. 08:29:59
How many members had the Fellowship of the Ring at the beginning?

According to evaluators the answer is an uninteresting lexical knowledge.

I really thought that this question would already be in the database... But I really didnt expect that it is an uninteresting lexical knowledge...
Dátum: 2010.07.29. 03:53:36
How did Romans called the settlement which is now the capitol of Austria?

Wien
Vindobona
Pressburg
Aquincum

According to evaluators the answer is an uninteresting lexical knowledge.

So questions about ancient Roman gods or generals, leaders... are interesting, but not about their settlements?
Dátum: 2010.07.26. 20:03:08
Denial? You mean the 4th answer? Its common that 1 of 4 answers uses to be "denying rubbish"... Why do evaluators only accept question that are for 5-y age children or easily found on goodle/wiki? I have written 8 questions so far...only 4 good... always the same problem... Sorry, but evaluators suck here.

Edit: I have read the FAQ. You are right, denying is forbidden. Without reason...Even when the denial isnt the correct answer. So there is no chance to succeed with "compare X and Y" questions... Thats sad. And wrong. Evaluators are just afraid of logical questions...maybe they like finding answers in google/wiki only...and they think, everybody else MUST like this only too... Well, its your game, your rules, lets everybody follow the dictators!
Dátum: 2010.07.26. 16:31:26
What was the size of table tennis balls in 1999?

Smaller than today.
Larger than today.
The same like today.
None. Table tennis was not invented yet.

According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

?
Oldal: 1