Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Orinks

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.10.10. 05:16:46
Hi all,

Just curious: Is there a way to gain more than 2 XP during hunts? Rght ow it's kin of going slow as a level 1 trying to get 100 XP.

Thanks.
Dátum: 2010.10.09. 19:37:48
Hi all,

Okay, so I answered the quiz questions, made my account, now I'm at the character creation form. How long does the character name have to be? I type in my name, choose a horde, a picture, select a question, type in some answer and hit create. It says "invalid fields", so I'm not sure what those are?

And if they're marked with a color or something like that, I'm blind, so I cn't tell what my invalid fields are when creating character.

Thanks all. Sounds like a cool game with unlockables unlocking things at each level, something I don't see in most games. While I wish the story was a story you play through, it still sounds cool. I'd think quests would be the story too, but I honestly think they should be named to something like achievements or something, because when I look at them that's the impression I get.

Erg. When I hear "Role Play Game", I'm not hugely all that ito PVP, I don't see the fun in killing other players every five minutes or so. But ah well. The game unlocks for levels, the story that you read, etc kind of makes me like this game. Does anyone find the combat descriptions to read good as well? Not that many games, very little actually have good combat descriptions.

So yeah, was just generally wondering why fields are invalid when i've filled them all. Who knows maybe the picture isn't selecting, but I doubt it.
Oldal: 1