Topic neve: Help request
averageOrinks
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Problem creating character
921. hozzászólás - 2010.10.09. 19:37:48
Hi all,

Okay, so I answered the quiz questions, made my account, now I'm at the character creation form. How long does the character name have to be? I type in my name, choose a horde, a picture, select a question, type in some answer and hit create. It says "invalid fields", so I'm not sure what those are?

And if they're marked with a color or something like that, I'm blind, so I cn't tell what my invalid fields are when creating character.

Thanks all. Sounds like a cool game with unlockables unlocking things at each level, something I don't see in most games. While I wish the story was a story you play through, it still sounds cool. I'd think quests would be the story too, but I honestly think they should be named to something like achievements or something, because when I look at them that's the impression I get.

Erg. When I hear "Role Play Game", I'm not hugely all that ito PVP, I don't see the fun in killing other players every five minutes or so. But ah well. The game unlocks for levels, the story that you read, etc kind of makes me like this game. Does anyone find the combat descriptions to read good as well? Not that many games, very little actually have good combat descriptions.

So yeah, was just generally wondering why fields are invalid when i've filled them all. Who knows maybe the picture isn't selecting, but I doubt it.
Pontszám: 5
averageOrinks
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Gaining levels quickly?
922. hozzászólás - 2010.10.10. 05:16:46
Hi all,

Just curious: Is there a way to gain more than 2 XP during hunts? Rght ow it's kin of going slow as a level 1 trying to get 100 XP.

Thanks.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Problem creating character
923. hozzászólás - 2010.10.10. 13:42:51 (Válasz Orinks #921 hozzászólására.)
Hi there. Registration process goes like this:

1. You need to chose which world you want to register your character.

2. Chosa a character name.

3. Chose a username.

4. Chose a password.

5. Confirm password.

6. Valid e-mail adress.

7. Pick your gender.

8. Chose an avatar.

9. Pick yor desired horde.

10. Your secret question.

11. Secret answer.

12. Visual confirmation. (captcha)
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Gaining levels quickly?
924. hozzászólás - 2010.10.10. 13:44:06 (Válasz Orinks #922 hozzászólására.)
As you advance your levels the XP gained from hunts will increase.
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request
925. hozzászólás - 2010.10.12. 11:22:07
Generally though, the time taken to level up increased (based solely on AP)
For example, it takes:
172.4 AP to level to 14
174.9 AP to level to 15
183.6 AP to level to 16

268.2 AP to level to 45
277.5 AP to level to 46
278.0 AP to level to 47
278.7 AP to level to 48

However, you get more experience from duels, more AP (though maybe quite a bit less from trapping), etc.
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
averageCoutofamily98Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
926. hozzászólás - 2010.10.16. 15:41:16
can anyone tell me what the deal is with solo epic about to get epic mon 2 in clan and am wondering if its worth it
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
927. hozzászólás - 2010.10.18. 15:29:37 (Válasz Coutofamily98 #926 hozzászólására.)
You need lvl20 heal wounds to use it, and after 15 killed monster(!!!), you CAN CHOOSE an epic item from a list. No random, personal choice. It's worth it.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
928. hozzászólás - 2010.10.18. 18:45:03
If I buy premium membership, upload a picture, name a pet or something, what happens when one week ends if I don't renew the membership* The picture disappears? The pet renames back to normal?
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
929. hozzászólás - 2010.10.18. 19:23:25 (Válasz Valkyrie #928 hozzászólására.)
The picture stays, but I'm not sure what happens whith the pet... I think it stays also...
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
930. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 04:34:38 (Válasz Valkyrie #928 hozzászólására.)
Your avatar and pet names stay the same. You just won't be able to change them until you buy premium again.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
931. hozzászólás - 2010.10.20. 20:40:31
In this battle you have dealt a total of 1512 damage and have taken 1339 damage. You are totally exhausted from the battle, you lose 1 duel points! You drag your opponent into the torture chamber.

?

Why did I loose one duel point from exhaustion??
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
932. hozzászólás - 2010.10.21. 03:04:54 (Válasz Valkyrie #931 hozzászólására.)
Look over your opponent's equipment. He may have an item that caused you to loose the point. Also, if you have the Hall of Peace and win a fight, there is a 10% chance to loose an extra duel point.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
933. hozzászólás - 2010.10.21. 03:34:19
Entity Reward:
Spectral Manipulator 40 +6 Defense, +6 Absorption, +7 spectral manipulation

Is this +7 SpecMan ABOVE 100, or just +7 until hitting the 100 cap?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
934. hozzászólás - 2010.10.21. 04:51:38 (Válasz Valkyrie #931 hozzászólására.)
There are some items called "punishers" that makes the attacker lose +1 DP. Also I think there is a clan structure that has a % chance to punish the attackers.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
935. hozzászólás - 2010.10.21. 04:53:14 (Válasz Viridel #933 hozzászólására.)
+7 if you haven't capped SM yet.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
936. hozzászólás - 2010.10.21. 07:31:20 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #932 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.10.21. 03:04:54
Look over your opponent's equipment. He may have an item that caused you to loose the point. Also, if you have the Hall of Peace and win a fight, there is a 10% chance to loose an extra duel point.

No, from the hall of peace, you loose 1 DP at the start of the battle, and it states so ("this duel costs you 1 extra DP)

Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.21. 04:51:38
There are some items called "punishers" that makes the attacker lose +1 DP. Also I think there is a clan structure that has a % chance to punish the attackers.

He has an item that has 50% chance to take one AP from me. And it took 1 DP, so I believe you have a bug
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
937. hozzászólás - 2010.10.21. 08:22:20 (Válasz Valkyrie #936 hozzászólására.)
Post the entire battle log here please.
very popularGalanaNő
Végzetúr poronty
24 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
938. hozzászólás - 2010.10.22. 06:17:04
What is the exact formula for Transcentral Projection? I know there is a formula that takes the current level into account, so it's not just a pure 1 Level = 100SE
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
939. hozzászólás - 2010.10.22. 17:14:01 (Válasz Kethios #937 hozzászólására.)
Your opponent was resting. This will be a difficult fight! Your trained pets, a level 45 Greater werewolf, a level 44 Greater werewolf, a level 43 Greater werewolf and a level 34 Greater werewolf are fighting in this battle on your behalf. The trained pets of *****, a level 38 Minotaur berserker, a level 35 Minotaur leader, Spike, a level 35 spiny ctoraid and Kyorg, a level 13 Kyorg brain freezer are assisting their master in this battle. You rush forward to meet each other.
The lips of ***** move silently and a(n) thraxian death strike is forming in an instant. He deals 755 damage. Your pets lose 69 hit points.
You cast a(n) negative strike spell while running. (-180 SP). You deal 963 damage. Critical damage! The spell affects your opponent: -26 Attack. Your opponent's pets lose 10 hit points.
You regenerate 2 hit points.
***** is attacking unceasingly. You lose 66 hit points. Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are also attacking you. From 2 attacks, 27 damage!
You strike your opponent. ***** is leaping aside in the last moment. Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf are fighting by your side. With 3 attacks they caused 43 damage.
***** springs at you, his bone wand of Gramagan is looking for a vulnerable spot. He hits you, you take 4 damage. Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are also attacking you. By their 2 attacks they deal 2 damage.
After a quick ruse you attack the undefended torso of ***** with your crystal runic staff. ***** is leaping aside in the last moment. Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf attacks with a snarl. By their 4 attacks they deal 138 damage.
***** is rolling over then springs up to attack you from the side. You lean elegantly over from the hit. Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are also leaping to you. With 3 attacks they caused 70 damage.
You target your opponent's torso with your crystal runic staff. You miss your target! Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf are fighting by your side. With 2 attacks they caused 42 damage.
***** strikes you with bone wand of Gramagan snarling. His hit has missed you! Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are also attacking you. With 3 attacks they caused 59 damage.
After a quick ruse you attack the undefended torso of ***** with your crystal runic staff. Your opponent parries. Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf are also leaping to your opponent. With 4 attacks they caused 78 damage.
***** is rolling over then springs up to attack you from the side. He hits you, you take 142 damage. Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are attacking with a snarl. By their 3 attacks they deal 64 damage.
You initiate a quick attack with crystal runic staff to the leg of *****. Your weapon bounces harmlessly off the armor of *****. Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf are fighting by your side. With 4 attacks they caused 51 damage.
***** springs at you, his bone wand of Gramagan is looking for a vulnerable spot. He inflicted 89 damage. Minotaur berserker, Minotaur leader, Spike and Kyorg are also attacking. By their 4 attacks they deal 61 damage.
You try a quick attack at the direction of your opponent. You have hit him, 116 damage! Your weapon stuns! (-10 attack) Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf, Greater werewolf and Greater werewolf are also leaping to your opponent. From 4 attacks, 81 damage!
In this battle you have dealt a total of 1512 damage and have taken 1339 damage. You are totally exhausted from the battle, you lose 1 duel points! You drag your opponent into the torture chamber.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
940. hozzászólás - 2010.10.22. 17:15:45
I have attacked him again, and the exhaustion didn't happen this time
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője