Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ATZI

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2009.12.28. 19:00:27
i am curious as i have played these type of games before. what does each stat consist of and how do they help other ones. strength, attack, defense,constitution,IQ, magic,Thaumaturgy? appreciate any feedback
Dátum: 2009.12.18. 17:33:00
i wrote a question-"How many members can join per level of your watchtower?". an obvious doomlord questtion. why was it rejected? it said only a special group of people would know. well i guess only people who play this particular game would need to know it.
Dátum: 2009.11.12. 06:55:18
actually that is a trick question. moss grows on the north side in the northern hemisphere and on th south side in the southern hemisphere
Dátum: 2009.11.11. 03:14:17
my questions have repeatedly been rejected. i do not understand who is evaluating these questions. i have adde several questions that can easily be answered by searching the web(a matter of several seconds). when i first seen the questions i figured"great this game even helps people to be more web versitile", but not the case. maybe i can get some feedback from the evaluators. i apologize for the last question i had answered. i was mad because it was rjected. jeffery dahlmer was a serial killer that was all over the news for years and shouldnt have been rejected. i also entered a question as to the amount of letters in the swedish language which also i feel should not have been rejected. any question i enter can easily be found on the web.
Dátum: 2009.10.16. 13:01:06
i have been shut out of the game. it says to verify my email. i have sent the request several times throughout playing and several times after i have been shut out. can you help me? i still have not recieved it.my email is wlfman2@sbcglobal.net
Oldal: 1