Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Brador

Oldal: 1
I think the 2 individual categories that matter are building and total effective SE spent on skills/abilities and neither of them is a real category. Choosing to focus on skills over abilities or vice versa just to win the individual award forces less than ideal character development. The real prize should go to whoever has the strongest character.

Maybe the way to go is come up with some challenge that you can do at any time up to 24 hours after the world ends (hell, charge diamonds to try again... you'll make money off of this idea): Create an entity with millions of HP, give each character a 2 hour window to do as much damage to them as they can. Disallow all healing potions during the 2 hours. Whoever does the most damage wins the award of strongest character. That's what I'd want to see. Maybe award the top 10 damagers to this entity and those are your individual awards. That award plus building is what wins W4.

And I'd also like to see the award for being in the winning clan differ from the individual awards. The clan award should be the one with the greater impact in my opinion.

Oh and I'd also like to see some inverse relationship between the size of the clan and the difficulty of winning. Perhaps the number of epics you have to beat is related to the size of your watchtower? 10 per watchtower level or something like that. And ToP building cost somehow related to watchtower size.

Anyway, not sure what should change, but the rewards are causing perverse incentives. The way it's set up seems to force a single dominant clan and a bunch of people in the clan who aren't really forced to put effort into winning because the lead is so great. That's not fun for anybody.
Oldal: 1