Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - fonvag

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2016.06.04. 18:15:27
i would agree if also u weren't dragged into torture chamber.that means that if you play you give him se that means that he will ot stop "farming" and i know that cause this was the reason that i left from the game before(and by coincudemce another player from the same clan was the reason).And especially when u get answer like"if you dont like u can hide like a mouse in the catacombes" or if or "since you are giving free se i will not stop" u see that he will not stop( not to be confused i didnt receive this answer from manukind but those were the answers that i received the previous time from the other player).And with so many inacrtive players there is no excuse on attacking active players with difference more than 70 or 100 lvls difference evry 8 hours.AND where is the fair sportmanship in that?
Dátum: 2016.06.04. 14:38:46
so you are telling that he is doing only for the task and with all inactive players he chose a clan with active players hiting them every 8 hours and.cause it is not only me but also the rest of the clan.And you still think tha a lvl 152 attacking lvl25(not me but a clan member) is ok?
Dátum: 2016.06.04. 08:39:33
a few months i was driven away from the game cause i was hitting twice per day from one player (same clan different player) i came back to the game hoping that something ave changes but i see the same continues and nothing was done by the developers.the previous time when i asked why the attack the answer that i got was "join us or u can hide in the catacombes like a mouse"( not from manukind but it was a member from his clan.it is pity that players with this attitude driving away from the game(cause the game is good) and the developers. i am leaving the game will join only to help my clan with manaconstuction or if the developers decide to put scarabs on the relics(which is the only way to be protected for attacks like this) have fun manukind you manage to drive away another player from the game.

Today, 06:25 Manunkind Fonvag Your opponent has won the battle.
Your opponent drained 0 soul-energy from you. Battle description D
Delete Yesterday, 21:52 Manunkind Fonvag Your opponent has won the battle.
Your opponent drained 0 soul-energy from you. Battle description
Oldal: 1