Topic neve: General complaint
everyone's favoriteFatmonkFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
801. hozzászólás - 2016.02.16. 10:32:22
Championships again
I have seen a player from championship hiding in catacombs already, can you actually join the championships while hiding in catacombs? Or do you have to leave, join, and hide again?
I don't think it should be possible to join championships or anything else while hiding.
Pontszám: 5
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
802. hozzászólás - 2016.02.16. 15:14:15
As I know, current rules allow signup for championship from the catacombs. But most other actions are not possible from there.
Pontszám: 7.63
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
803. hozzászólás - 2016.05.13. 02:22:11
Divine manna. I see now that I can no longer get divine manna as reward in the spring festival because my level is too high. At which level does is become unavailable? The description for divine manna doesn't say. Does it disappear from inventory when you pass the limit level? Or can you still use it, just not get it as reward?

It should say in description what is the level cap so you can use it or get the reward before lvl'ing up.

(I'm pretty sure I had 1 or more divine mannas in inventory but now I cannot see it, either because I actually used it or because it disappeared)
Pontszám: 10
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
804. hozzászólás - 2016.05.13. 03:29:05 (Válasz Fatmonk #803 hozzászólására.)
Divine manna does not disappear from your invent when you reach a certain level, I have 144 atm.
A hozzászólást digitalis módosította 2016.05.13. 03:29:31-kor
Pontszám: 9.17
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
805. hozzászólás - 2016.05.13. 06:56:52 (Válasz Fatmonk #803 hozzászólására.)
"divine manna: 15 chalices of life (available only to lvl 60 or less)"

From the description of the Spring Festival (although I agree, it should be in the item description)
Pontszám: 8.41
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
806. hozzászólás - 2016.05.13. 12:35:51
Thanks Digitalis and Sbart for clearing that up.
Pontszám: 10
averagefonvag
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
807. hozzászólás - 2016.06.04. 08:39:33
a few months i was driven away from the game cause i was hitting twice per day from one player (same clan different player) i came back to the game hoping that something ave changes but i see the same continues and nothing was done by the developers.the previous time when i asked why the attack the answer that i got was "join us or u can hide in the catacombes like a mouse"( not from manukind but it was a member from his clan.it is pity that players with this attitude driving away from the game(cause the game is good) and the developers. i am leaving the game will join only to help my clan with manaconstuction or if the developers decide to put scarabs on the relics(which is the only way to be protected for attacks like this) have fun manukind you manage to drive away another player from the game.

Today, 06:25 Manunkind Fonvag Your opponent has won the battle.
Your opponent drained 0 soul-energy from you. Battle description D
Delete Yesterday, 21:52 Manunkind Fonvag Your opponent has won the battle.
Your opponent drained 0 soul-energy from you. Battle description
everyone's favoritehulkFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
808. hozzászólás - 2016.06.04. 08:57:09
Today, 06:34 Manunkind hul Your opponent has won the battle.
Delete Yesterday, 22:45 Manunkind hul Your opponent has won the battle.

same think i am lvl 35 and he is lvl152
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
809. hozzászólás - 2016.06.04. 09:23:37 (Válasz hulk #808 hozzászólására.)
I don't think Manunkind doing this for fun, the current event (Ruler of the Planet) has a task in which a player must use 50 subplasma, that's why he attacked lower level players. But let's hear Manunkinds answer.
Pontszám: 8.15
averagefonvag
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
810. hozzászólás - 2016.06.04. 14:38:46
so you are telling that he is doing only for the task and with all inactive players he chose a clan with active players hiting them every 8 hours and.cause it is not only me but also the rest of the clan.And you still think tha a lvl 152 attacking lvl25(not me but a clan member) is ok?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
811. hozzászólás - 2016.06.04. 16:58:22
Hi,
Subplasma is just a tool to make people able to finish their daily quest who otherwise couldn't due to lack of opponents. Consider it a virtual fight, not a real one. You lose nothing, no soul-energy, no HP, nothing.its a virtual challenge where you can test how much damage you deal to the mightiest, without any risk.
This is totally different from real duels, where you can lose a lot - but there, fights are more fair, you can attack only in your attack range.
So please, take it like a fair sportsman, consider it a kind of cooperative action to help someone achieve something. Maybe one day he will help you in return. If these duel descriptions still disturb you, just ignore them. They have no effect on your gameplay.
Pontszám: 7.64
averagefonvag
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
812. hozzászólás - 2016.06.04. 18:15:27
i would agree if also u weren't dragged into torture chamber.that means that if you play you give him se that means that he will ot stop "farming" and i know that cause this was the reason that i left from the game before(and by coincudemce another player from the same clan was the reason).And especially when u get answer like"if you dont like u can hide like a mouse in the catacombes" or if or "since you are giving free se i will not stop" u see that he will not stop( not to be confused i didnt receive this answer from manukind but those were the answers that i received the previous time from the other player).And with so many inacrtive players there is no excuse on attacking active players with difference more than 70 or 100 lvls difference evry 8 hours.AND where is the fair sportmanship in that?
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
813. hozzászólás - 2016.06.04. 22:22:44 (Válasz fonvag #812 hozzászólására.)
thanks for directing me to this thread, Tallia. i responded to each player who messaged me already. and i've also suggested to beholder that they do away with an event task that makes players feel bullied. it's quite simple, really. for the RotP event, i have a task that requires i use 50 subplasmas. i'm disadvanced development build, so i rarely attack even without subplasmas. but for this event, i need to do 50 subplasma attacks over a short period of time. subplasma attacks do the defender no harm - no SE stolen, no hit points lost, no pets damaged. rather than taking on experience points with no SE in return, i have intentionally targeted players who are active, so i can at least get a little SE from the torture chamber. if i subplasma attack higher level players, they will not be dragged into my torture chamber. so in effect, beholder is encouraging players to attack lower level players with this task. but again, this costs these players nothing. i have completed 30, i have 20 to go, and then these players shouldn't expect to see me again unless beholder includes another task like this next time around. i am not picking on them, i do not want them to quit the game, and i have hit no player more than twice (although a third may be coming ).
Pontszám: 7.93
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
814. hozzászólás - 2016.06.05. 08:26:32
Today, 06:09 Manunkind champion Your opponent has won the battle.
Delete June 03. 21:35 Manunkind champion Your opponent has won the battle.

sp ypu attack active players like ( we have difference 126 lvl!!!) 2 or 3 times per day ruin the event for them since we cannot play because you will get se from the torture chamber and u will keep coming back.you can hit inactive players(very easy to prot since they don't belong to the any clan) you can hit the crystal clan npc and u will still get to do your task but instead you choose to hit any active player that don't have a chance to fight back.so i have to stop playing stay out of the clan championship not to do my duels until you finish ur task.And of course because you are in one of the biggest clan on the server nobody will do anything.if i could hit any of yours clan member even with smallest difference as a payback then all your clan will fight back as payback.,Personally i don accept the excuse of the task since you have many options.As for the developers i know that they will not do anything but fo me to spend ancient stones to become premium loose all my subplasma to be protected from constan hit os a player with more than 100 lvl difference it is stupid.dont complain with there are so many inactive players u drive them away from the game
averagemariner771
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
815. hozzászólás - 2016.06.05. 10:30:02
Yesterday, 06:24 Manunkind Mariner771 Your opponent has won the battle.
Your opponent drained 0 soul-energy from you. Battle description Share combat D
June 03. 21:51 Manunkind Mariner771 Your opponent has won the battle.
Today, 11:59 Cotillion Mariner771 Your opponent has won the battle.
Your opponent drained 0 soul-energy from you. Battle description Share combat D
Today, 06:00 Manunkind Mariner771 Your opponent has won the battle.
Your opponent drained 0 soul-energy from you. Battle description Share combat

i rest my case like the others said when u see active players you attack all the time until he leave the game.so tha task is only an excuse to start attacking.Or you want me to believe that cotillion has the same task and he also doesnt have any other options ot inactive players to attack?
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
816. hozzászólás - 2016.06.05. 14:30:49 (Válasz mariner771 #815 hozzászólására.)
i haven't discussed targets with Cotillion. presumably yes, he is now working on the same task, and yes he's looking for active targets as i did, and yes he found you as i did. i hit you 3 times, each on different torture chamber days. i have now completed the task, so you won't see me again. good luck to you.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
817. hozzászólás - 2016.06.05. 14:34:42 (Válasz champion77 #814 hozzászólására.)
Champion, i am not stopping you from playing whatsoever by subplasma attacking you. if you choose not to play in order to deny me torture chamber gains, that's your choice and that's on you. i was not looking for an excuse to waste subplasmas and to attack lower level players. i'd rather hunt.
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
818. hozzászólás - 2016.06.05. 17:09:58 (Válasz manunkind #817 hozzászólására.)
so first you were attacking a lvl 152 against a lvl 25 now from what i see is the turn of cotillion a lvl119( he havent hit me yet but as u assume he has the same task with you so i will be the next in line) and after him i suppose another 100+lv will start hitiing and yet you still seem to find this fairplay.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
819. hozzászólás - 2016.06.05. 17:57:19 (Válasz champion77 #818 hozzászólására.)
as you read in my first post, i've already submitted a suggestion to beholder to replace this task.
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
820. hozzászólás - 2016.06.05. 19:02:42
and as you might read above no matter if the task is removed or not there are many ways to completed you are not forced to complete it this way
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője