Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - M4jor P4yne

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.02.04. 07:24:49
Idézet: RedShogun - 2010.02.04. 04:55:44
I checked Google (yes I Google the answers when I get stumped! I'm shameless!) and found both Venus and Uranus as answers. Maybe that's the problem?

I do agree that it's fun to learn these bits of trivia.

Uranus rotates on it's back (so to say)........That's basically why i put down opposite not just different, otherwise Uranus could be included in that question yes....

Thanks for the interest Red
Dátum: 2010.02.03. 23:57:19
Just had this question

What do spiders and scorpions have in common?

Both of them swim
They are both part of the same species group
They both can kill a man with their poison
Both of them make webs

Well there are 2 answers that are right.....(same species group) and (kill a man with poison)

I only chose same species group but what would happen if i chose both could kill a man would i be right also?
Dátum: 2010.02.03. 23:39:56
It is a shame that my question was taken out because it is too hard.......(below 25% correct answers)

(Which Planet in our Solar System Rotates (on it's axis) opposite to all the other planets?)

I must explain that i have chosen the category of space for my questions because space knowledge is Global.......The facts are the same for everyone........Like mathematics 1+1 in one country is the same for any other country
I know it is a hard question....but any question is hard if you don't know it

Myself i enjoy the fact that you receive the answer if you get a question wrong as i feel that i am learning something.....Then the next time i get the same question i now know the answer

I didn't realise that i was meant to ask very easy questions.......most of the people i see in the forum seem very educated surely some challenge is meant to be issued

Thanks for your time....and by the way the game is great....personally i love the challenge
Dátum: 2010.01.31. 01:01:17
I thought it was Valkyrie
Dátum: 2010.01.30. 07:57:54
Which one of these is not a bear

Koala
Raccoon
Grizzly
Badger

I answered Koala and was told that is wrong.......sorry but a Koala is not a bear, it is a popular misconception.......but in a quiz it should be put right
Dátum: 2010.01.30. 00:53:11
This may have been posted before (I did not see it)

Roman Numerals............MDCCCXLVIII

Only one answer had 8 at the end which i clicked....it was correct (sorry I didn't copy the question)

The answer was 1848....

When you check the actual number with Google it has it as 1898...........I thought the Roman Numeral looked like 1848 but it obviously isn't according to Google
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 00:53:49
Sydney, Australia
Oldal: 1