Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Grimm2

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2013.05.08. 04:48:44
As I've said on more than one occasion, "I love this game!"

I like the introduction of the Crystal Clan into the game. I didn't quite understand what was going on at first, but I found dueling them was helpful with the tasks when I couldn't duel other hoards. At 2100 hours server time I was attacked by Leahspawn of the Crystal Clan. She lost that duel and I earned some SE. At 0600 server time I was attacked by Leahspawn a second time. This duel she won. I lost some SE. My first thought was, you win some, you lose some. Then I checked to see way I lost and what I could do to prevent a lose the time she attacked.

So first I compared my ability and skill levels. Leahspawn's ability level was 557. Something said to check the ability level from the first duel. It was only 414. So between 2100 and 0600 Leahspawn gained 143 ability points. I doubt I could earn that many ability points in month, never mind nine hours. So now I feel my character has been taken advantage of by the game. Not only did it gain all this ability, but went 2-8 in its duels during the nine hours.
Oldal: 1