Topic neve: General complaint
everyone's favoritePhaedrus
Végzetúr poronty
40 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
701. hozzászólás - 2013.05.03. 15:11:14
I am receiving this message again:

With the set conditions you cannot challenge any Doomlords.

I have no conditions set.
Pontszám: 5
averageGrimm2Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
702. hozzászólás - 2013.05.08. 04:48:44
As I've said on more than one occasion, "I love this game!"

I like the introduction of the Crystal Clan into the game. I didn't quite understand what was going on at first, but I found dueling them was helpful with the tasks when I couldn't duel other hoards. At 2100 hours server time I was attacked by Leahspawn of the Crystal Clan. She lost that duel and I earned some SE. At 0600 server time I was attacked by Leahspawn a second time. This duel she won. I lost some SE. My first thought was, you win some, you lose some. Then I checked to see way I lost and what I could do to prevent a lose the time she attacked.

So first I compared my ability and skill levels. Leahspawn's ability level was 557. Something said to check the ability level from the first duel. It was only 414. So between 2100 and 0600 Leahspawn gained 143 ability points. I doubt I could earn that many ability points in month, never mind nine hours. So now I feel my character has been taken advantage of by the game. Not only did it gain all this ability, but went 2-8 in its duels during the nine hours.
much likedHatsepsutNő
Adminisztrátor
131 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
703. hozzászólás - 2013.05.08. 08:54:41 (Válasz Grimm2 #702 hozzászólására.)
The Crystals are clones of existing characters in the game (with some modyfiers). The smaller ones are computer generated in set intervals, because they are not improved as normal characters. Their names and pictures are randomly chosen each time.
That's why you can meet with two Crystals named as Leahspawn with totally different statistics.

Well, its not too realistic, but you can still look at it in a role-playing way. For example in the fantasy cycle of George R.R. Martin the warrior-eunuchs of Astapor also get a new name (from a set of names) each morning.
popularPhatboi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
704. hozzászólás - 2013.05.09. 22:00:16 (Válasz Hatsepsut #703 hozzászólására.)
Thank you for the explanation. It really clears things up.
popularPhatboi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
705. hozzászólás - 2013.05.29. 21:45:57
I've had this happen to me twice now, but this time it cost me over 3k SE. I pick some one to duel, I press the attack button, I lose and then I learn the person I attacked was invisible. While I was choosing this individual to attack they did not have the blue bar indicating they were invisible. I felt like I just threw away 3k of SE.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
706. hozzászólás - 2013.05.31. 14:24:50 (Válasz Phatboi #705 hozzászólására.)
The duel list did not show him invisible, but in the battle it was told he is? Do you see any invisible players in duel list ever? Maybe for some reason (html problem etc) you dont see invisible? If this is happening only rarely, if it does, please send us a report with date/time so we can check it for you. Thanks!
popularPhatboi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
707. hozzászólás - 2013.06.11. 05:32:29 (Válasz Miklos #706 hozzászólására.)
Yes, I'm able to see invisible players. If it happens again, I'll let you know. Thanks for the reply.
popularPhatboi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
708. hozzászólás - 2013.06.11. 05:39:51
I have another issue that I don't understand. This happened during the last championship. I lost to a character who's name is Rabi Vastitan, level 49. I understand the dynamics of the game and know that it's not impossible to lose a duel to someone of a lower level. My problem is that I wanted to scry this character to see what their ability scores were. When I scryed them I was told, "There is no character of that name." I understan that crystal clan members are generated by the game, but I was under the assumption that only real players enter the championships. Is there an explanation why I would lose to a character that does not exist?
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
709. hozzászólás - 2013.06.11. 08:47:10 (Válasz Phatboi #708 hozzászólására.)
Hi Phatboi,

yep, that's possible
When having a championship; the game/designers make(s) a "dummy" from active champ.players out of the last (past) championship. This is purely to make the game work. So; yes it can be perfectly well be that you were fighting your "mirror" (so to speak) and yes; you can lose from yourself (due to eg. luck or penalty).
(Somewhere deep in this forum you can get more information if wanted)
(And indeed you cannot skry this *dummy*)

I hope this helps you out a bit,
Regards,
E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2013.06.11. 08:48:35-kor
popularPhatboi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
710. hozzászólás - 2013.06.13. 21:20:53 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #709 hozzászólására.)
Thanks a lot. Just wanted to know I was up against and you explained it well. Thanks again.
popularPhatboi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
711. hozzászólás - 2013.06.25. 20:37:46
I purposely lowered my HP so that I could not be attacked while I was hunting. The message, "Your Hit Points are too low; you cannot attack or be attacked. You can attack in 34:47", sits on my character page. Yet I was attacked and beaten by a crystal clan member. Are crystal clan members subject to the same rules?

Also, I would like to know why I can't look at who's in the crystal clan and attack who I would like to attack? I'm being beat by most who attack me. So I definitely don't want to attack someone who has beat me. I'm losing a lot of SE to them and would like a try at getting some it back.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
712. hozzászólás - 2013.06.25. 21:16:25 (Válasz Phatboi #711 hozzászólására.)
Look at the Crystal Clan finished buildings. You will find:
"Crystal Heart 1.
Your opponents cannot hide from you. In your attack range you can attack anyone, regardless of their life percentage. If you attack and win, you get only half the normal soul energy."

This is a special building that only the Crystal Clan has (no, you cannot build it).

As to why you cannot see the Crystal Clan members I cannot help you. Best way to get help is to submit a ticket to Customer support.
popularPhatboi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
713. hozzászólás - 2013.06.25. 22:06:05 (Válasz Sbart #712 hozzászólására.)
Thanks... that explains a lot. I'll have to find out now why I can't find a crystal clan membership list. When I click on list of members, this is all I get:

Character name Level Ability Total Time of admission Total building
Maximum number of members:
35 / 35 members

No names at all. Thanks again.
A hozzászólást Phatboi módosította 2013.06.25. 22:11:55-kor
everyone's favoriteMatyokaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
714. hozzászólás - 2013.06.30. 12:03:26
Yesterday I completed all of the current task, but I did not want to receive
instantly after leveling up. I did not know that later it is impossible.
I would like to get the post-credit of the lost rewards if possible.
Thanks.
Végzetúr V1 - Ivanhoe, Zugivó Italbarátok
Végzetúr V2 - Ethan Hunt, DragonXL
Végzetúr V6 - Ethan Hunt, Dardosia
Doomlord W1 - Anton Gorodetsky, Masquerade
Tanoth (hun) - matyoka
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
715. hozzászólás - 2013.06.30. 12:14:30
New feature in the game: Pup-up box when you level up giving information about HP/SP increase and new items at the soul-huckster.

Nice, but please, please put in something (News, forum post, something) when you change/add things!
averageShadowchronixFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
716. hozzászólás - 2013.08.05. 10:16:20
Adatbázis hiba!.. pls help on this one, cuz i cant play the game or switch to my other characters on world 2 or 3...
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
717. hozzászólás - 2013.08.05. 16:01:17 (Válasz Shadowchronix #716 hozzászólására.)
Sorry for the inconvenience, we corrected this problem asap, I hope it works now.
averageShadowchronixFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
718. hozzászólás - 2013.08.05. 19:19:37
its working now, then i have 31/13 pets and the legend tab says Hiányzó 83. fejezet!... this happens at server 1 only as far as i know...and when ur about to use hunter's loot theres no description at all... are these all bugs??
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
719. hozzászólás - 2013.08.27. 13:40:55
So apparantly when attacking lower level players with a subplasma you can longer drag the to the torture chamber... I am sure this change had to do with "someone" complaining about it.. If that is the case, the TC should have been removed from the game a long time ago... 90% of everyone who has left the game from our clan has done so because of that stupid torture chamber. remove it completly, or put it back in so everyone can hate it equilly.
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
720. hozzászólás - 2013.08.27. 16:07:15 (Válasz Trackur #719 hozzászólására.)
You can drag subplasma victims to the TC.
A hozzászólást Tallia módosította 2013.08.27. 16:08:04-kor
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője