Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dl888

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2015.05.26. 05:08:43
CLan Tower of the Magi world 3 Emerald clan. One person clan currently I have been building like crazy and have tons of buildings, but a tiny (10k) soulwell. Clans with the same or lower build scores/buildings have on average 8x higher join costs.
So go to highscores, click clans, enter Tower of Magi to compare the building/cost benefit of this clan. Current this clan provides an 8% se discount on all purchases from the soul huckster..Just one of this clan building bonuses. Too many buildings to list.
All Emerald players welcome, no requirements to join and stay. I Will not kick you. Daily Player who wants to see all these buildings get some use.
Dátum: 2015.05.26. 05:00:16
Hi Please Join clan "Tower of the Magi". One person clan currently I have been building like crazy and have tons of buildings, but a tiny (10k) soulwell. Clans with the same or lower build scores/buildings have on average 8x higher join costs.
So go to highscores, click clans, enter Tower of Magi to compare the building/cost benefit of this clan. Current this clan provides an 8% se discount on all purchases from the soul huckster..Just one of this clan building bonuses. Too many buildings to list.
All Emerald players welcome, no requirements to join and stay. Relaxed
Dátum: 2015.03.18. 07:02:54
Have bought about 5 green crystal potions they appear on items sheet but when you use them the 50 points does not get added to total. So 8700 se later I'm still 48 crystal points away from getting the 48 points I originally needed. Oh well no boots for me. lol
Dátum: 2015.02.23. 18:56:52
Quiz question was what does Darcula mean. The creators Answer was Dragon Real answer is as follows. ≪ Low German Dracol, Dracole, Dracle a by-name of the Wallachian prince Vlad II, “the Impaler” (1431-76); orig. of the name is disputed, but it has long been popularly associated with Romanian dracul the devil ( drac devil . Devil was a choice but was labeled as being wrong.
Dátum: 2015.02.23. 01:46:02
Hi New clan here called Tower of the Magi. Come be the first to join have many buildings built already so enjoying the +12 att and +6 def in Dueling. Active daily......Thanks CannotAttack.
Dátum: 2015.02.22. 20:03:44
A question posted. was like this. What body in the solar system has rains like earth. The answer was supposed to be one of Titans moons however types of rainfall in many more locations than that. Example. Diamond rain falls on Saturn, Neptune and Jupiter. And Head to Venus for some refreshing, incredibly hot sulfuric acid rain. This was considered a wrong answer. These cases are just the start of the conversation about rain on other planets. We didn't even get into dry-ice snow on Mars, liquid helium rain on Jupiter and plasma rain on the sun. It's fascinating stuff, but we'll leave the horrific flesh-melting precipitation to the rest of the solar system.
Oldal: 1