Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Fatmonk

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2015.08.03. 01:04:41
Q: How many golf balls are there on the moon.

According to this website http://www.matthewweathers.com/year2007/golf_balls_moon.html there are 2 golf balls on the moon and not 3 as several other websites claim.

Btw the question should end with a question mark (minor detail)
Dátum: 2015.07.31. 00:14:55
Q: What is the name of the earliest known bird?

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/birds/archaeopteryx.html : "It has long been accepted that Archaeopteryx was a transitional form between birds and reptiles, and that it is the earliest known bird"

"Archaeopteryx" is not in the list of possible answers for this question

It might be, that some will argue that one of birds in the list is actually the first bird and not the "Archaeopteryx". But then the question must reflect this by asking something like this: "According to blablabla, what is ...."
Dátum: 2015.07.29. 13:46:29
Q: What are the human nails primarily made of ?

- calcium
- cartilage
- keratin
- protein

The accepted answer is "keratin" but "protein" is also correct since keratin is a protein

--> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_(anatomy) :"... made of a tough protective protein called keratin."
Dátum: 2015.07.23. 00:47:10
In battle report when your pet does damage to your opponent it is written as if your pet damaged yourself:

"You take all your strength into the hit as you are swooping with your ancient runic whip. You have hit him, 39 damage! Your opponent's pet loses 1 hit points. Zertax is leaping to your opponent. damages you for 3 hit points."

(Zertax is my pet and the "3 hit points" is in green)

I did a check just to be sure, the 3 hit points are included in the total damage I did to the opponent so the result is fine, it is just about how it is presented
Dátum: 2015.07.21. 00:54:30
Q: What gets bigger, the more you take out of it?
A: A hole

I got it right, but technically it is wrong, the hole gets bigger because you remove stuff surrounding the hole
Dátum: 2015.07.19. 02:21:13
@Cruel: Thank for the feedback, but which building is that? I cannot find it in the building list.
Dátum: 2015.07.18. 03:13:03
I still like the game now after 2 weeks

And as a new player I would like to comment a bit:

1) I said it already, but the quiz is a pain and not a natural part of the game "story"

2) Clan. Clean the clan list when you look for clans to join. Too many inactive clans.

3) Clan. Why does a new clan need to be approved by admin? That stopped the game for me for almost 2 days, couldn't move on until I got the clan approved

4) Clan again .... the SE needed to join higher ranking clans are insane for new players. Someone suggested that it should be possible to join such a clan for much less SE but only gain access to some buildings at first. For other buildings access must be earned by donating SE. Each lvl of building could be made available only after donating xx % of that lvl's worth in SE ... or something like that

5) I saw someone suggest that new players should join as lvl 60 as a kickstart. Bad idea. I like to start from the beginning and learn the game the hard way. Instead new players until a certain lvl could have the option to use soul diamonds as royal decree to complete tasks like we do on World 4. That would speed up their progress in game.

PS: Thanks to Digitalis and Cruel01 for replying to me earlier here in forum about joining a clan. I have however started my own 1 man clan to get some experience first
Dátum: 2015.07.17. 02:50:07
Quiz in adventure Mage Trials: Although India qualified for the football world cup in 1950, they refused to take part. Why ?
The accepted answer is: They wanted to play their matches barefoot

However, on Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_India_national_football_team) it says: "... the popular belief that the Indian team refused to play because they were not allowed to play barefoot is not entirely true ...... it was just a story to cover up the disastrous decision of the AIFF"
Dátum: 2015.07.16. 15:50:21
Q: "When historical records indicate that first Ancient Olympic games began?"
--> When do historical records indicate that the first Ancient Olympic games began?
Dátum: 2015.07.13. 14:51:41
New Ruby player looking for clan on W2 without too high SE entrance fee
Dátum: 2015.07.08. 13:13:34
New player. First impression is that this is an interesting game, that I might spend some time on, and it is easy to get started .... until day 2 or 3!!
Quiz questions: Get rid of them, they are just anoying and you check on google anyway, waste of time.
Clan: I have not been able to join a clan yet, maybe because the clans in top of list are old with only inactive players. Anyway, then I tried to create my own clan and I'm still waiting for it to be approved. Had to put the game on hold not to risk to lvl up and miss the task awards. Why is it so difficult to join or start a new clan?
Temple of Doom Invisible Task: Had to search this forum on how to cancel the invisibility (waiting 24 hours).

I will continue a bit more, even with the pause waiting for clan
Oldal: 12345