Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - greaver

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2017.02.04. 22:38:33
i dont say no to switcing clan i think you missunderstood me.What i am saying is that switcing all the time clan for championship or for certain events should be limited.I think the rule that you should fill the soulwell before you get the benefits that the clan provide you should be back on like before for new and older players(to be honest i never understood why this changed)
Dátum: 2017.02.03. 15:01:36
Actually no for old players when you switch clan you dont have to build the soulwell and you het the bonuses from the moment you join.The guy that i am talking he was in one clan then before the championship switch to a bigger clan(so he gets the higher bonuses for the championship) and after the championship he return to his previous clan.If you have to fill the soulwell as it was before such switches will not happen,first because noone will consider to do that since he would have to spend a huge amount of SE(which means that he will loos a loot of abilities and his lucj will increase too much(which will make also the lucj task very difficult in time).Sbart i dont know about the luck that you said but how much is consider too often?and the lucj degreasing is not so serious considering that if you win the championship all your abilities take +1.We all the spiders doing the same thing staying on the same lvl and continiously winning the champs cause by the time someone with +150 in def and attack the penalties will not effect hi.it hould be a limit on the champs that you win on your category like in the quiz
Dátum: 2017.02.02. 13:11:12
A good suggestion is that when someone leaving his clan he cannot join another clan for one week and when he join the clan he has to build the soulwell(like before),this way someone cannot changing clan everyday just to enjoy the benefits for one day(maybe take also the reward from an epic) or just for the championship(taking advantage the bonuses on attack and defence) and then switch back.i have seen one player in 3 days he already switch 3 times clan already(not 3 fifferent but between 2 clans)
Oldal: 1